• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I literally cannot launch the client since the patch now. It flashes the League logo then vanishes. As far as I can tell there's nothing running in the background either.

Challenger man, challenger.

Also, someone stream Ghost/Summons TS voice chat. No visuals needed.
If that ever happens voicechat will not be involved.

Newt

I literally cannot launch the client since the patch now. It flashes the League logo then vanishes. As far as I can tell there's nothing running in the background either.

If that ever happens voicechat will not be involved.
Voice chat is the best part.

jerd

Annie
Molten Shield (E) armor and magic resist bonus decreased to 10/20/30/40/50 from 20/30/40/50/60
Summon: Tibbers (R) now includes "If Annie casts molten shield while Tibbers is active he will received the shield and a short decaying speed boost".

I like this

Holy shit they took away Fizz's Grievous wounds. Between these nerfs and taking removing DFG he's gonna be hurting. RIP fatefalls

Edit: I'm sure it is a net nerf, but it looks like they're trying to redistribute power a bit.

Fizz
[SEVERAL THINGS HERE, WILL NEED TO CONFIRM ON LIVE]
Urchin Strike (Q) magic damage decreased to 10/25/40/55/70 (+.3 AP) from 10/40/70/100/130 (+.6 AP)
Seastone Trident (W) passive AP Ratio increased to .45 from .25
Seastone Trident (W) [need to look into passive's base damage]
Seastone Trident (W) [actives base damage up? Need to confirm]
Seastone Trident (W) [NO LONGER APPLIES GRIEVOUS WOUNDS]
Chum the Waters (R) [Looks like it now amps Fizz's damage by 20% for 6 seconds on target]

They even gave him a damage amp

bidguy

Banned
Out of what I've seen, early placement games matter a lot. The latter ones don't matter as much.

yeah i jumped into ranked for the first time now so i guess its important

second match was a lot better. im 1-1 right now i think ill stop and continue tommorow lol

thanks

Leezard

First ranked game of the season.
75b5cdd8b87174d70b3bb74085d20f26.png

This Rengar was oneshotting people like the Rengar of old. Cho refused to partake in team fights unless he had 6 stacks despite us being ahead. "Just wait 2 min for me to stack guys"

zkylon

zkylewd
hard carried first game, but ranked too stressful lol

fizz strats for pros:
* get poked out of lane at lvl 3
* complain to jungler
* build lich bane as first item, then die
* ask for lane swap
* complain when i lane swap because mordekaiser lane swaps as well
* lane swap again
* buy void staff, so you can amp all that juicy lich bane ap scaling damage
* complain about jungler not ganking enough
* complain about lane swaps some more
* fail at killing people for about 8 times, never use the zhonyas you just bought
* randomly one of those fail-to-kills result in the enemy team being baited as me and graves kill everybody
* buy athenes in case you have mana issues at minute 52

this game was hilarious lol

oh also graves kept complaining about me not doing e + ulting myself when i literally did it every single teamfight lol. also he doesn't seem to think lizzy is valid top laner

i hope i randomly get placed into plat heh

Sofo

hard carried first game, but ranked too stressful lol

fizz strats for pros:
* get poked out of lane at lvl 3
* complain to jungler
* build lich bane as first item, then die
* ask for lane swap
* complain when i lane swap because mordekaiser lane swaps as well
* lane swap again
* buy void staff, so you can amp all that juicy lich bane ap scaling damage
* complain about jungler not ganking enough
* complain about lane swaps some more
* fail at killing people for about 8 times, never use the zhonyas you just bought
* randomly one of those fail-to-kills result in the enemy team being baited as me and graves kill everybody
* buy athenes in case you have mana issues at minute 52

this game was hilarious lol

oh also graves kept complaining about me not doing e + ulting myself when i literally did it every single teamfight lol. also he doesn't seem to think lizzy is valid top laner

i hope i randomly get placed into plat heh

I like that the Morg at least calls out Graves on his behaviour lol.

GJ all btw! I think I'm going to wait a bit before jumping into ranked, I don't want to hype myself too much!

Pd. do we have an estimate on new Tristana release? I am actually kinda excited to see how she feels.

Newt

GJ all btw! I think I'm going to wait a bit before jumping into ranked, I don't want to hype myself too much!

Pd. do we have an estimate on new Tristana release? I am actually kinda excited to see how she feels.
You can understand Spanish Sofo?

Tizoc

1st ranked game of the season as Sona: We win cuz my ADC is good
2nd ranked of the season as Sona: Early game my ADC Ez keeps getting hit by Jinx and Braum's skillshots, and keeps getting hit by them allthrough endgame. We lost but our Zyra was good.

HOLY FUCK FUCK THESE PLAT ADCS

HEY YOU'RE BEING CHASED

LET'S JUST FARM MID FOR A FEW SECONDS

FUCKING RETARD.

ANOTHER VAYNE LEE SIN

FUCK THESE PROMOS

Blizzard

Banned
Sorry Ghost, my cable modem is still having T3 and/or T4 problems every couple of minutes. Looks like I won't be able to do any ranked, unless I play like 1 a.m. EST or later.

HOLY FUCK FUCK THESE PLAT ADCS

HEY YOU'RE BEING CHASED

LET'S JUST FARM MID FOR A FEW SECONDS

FUCKING RETARD.

ANOTHER VAYNE LEE SIN

FUCK THESE PROMOS
Be nice, don't call names please. :(

zkylon

zkylewd
yea the morg's my duo buddy

game was pretty annoying cos graves kept whining about everything and then it ends and enemy team is like gg graves and i'm like wtf i dealt more damage than anyone in both teams and had like 75% kill participation why is this game so unfair T_T

should've edited out the chatbox, all my argiespeak is there in the bare for all all to see

prolly not a bad idea, lots of baddies crawling out of their baddy caves

no idea on trist, prolly 2 weeks more?

Be nice, don't call names please. :(
yea no need to be a dumbo

Blizzard

Banned
I played an ARAM and one of the enemies was AFK half the game. They still nearly beat us, especially once the AFK player came back.

In the lobby afterwards they said "ok yea you have cops show up at your door and lets see what you do".

Sadly they left before I ever learned WHY cops showed up at their door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom