• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT8| Goodbye, Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
asdadidjg9.png

Banning Azir and having a support from the get go makes everything easier

Jeff-DSA

should've edited out the chatbox, all my argiespeak is there in the bare for all all to see

As someone who became fluent in the Chilean version of "Spanish," I just want to argue about soccer players or something when I read your Argentina flavored stuff.

fuck them. they can suck my asian dick. tumbles forward, blames me for losing to renekton as riven when the first thing lee sin did in my lane was die to him and give him blue.

Tizoc

2nd Ranked game with an adc who i kept telling 'don't go into the brush so vayne doesn't stun you'. First time, OK no prob. mistakes happen, 2ND TIME...
doesn't help that Jinx then just wandered off top and mid. Our jungler Fizz didn't seem too helpful either. Really messy game...

tm24

Ugh, im trying to play this game, but for some reason the game just keeps crashing my nvidia driver. I havent updated my driver since last december but for the last 3 days i keep crashing in game. What the hell did Riot change recently?

Sofo

You can understand Spanish Sofo?

Yep! I am from Barcelona, after all! I moved to Norway in 2012 though.

yea the morg's my duo buddy

game was pretty annoying cos graves kept whining about everything and then it ends and enemy team is like gg graves and i'm like wtf i dealt more damage than anyone in both teams and had like 75% kill participation why is this game so unfair T_T

should've edited out the chatbox, all my argiespeak is there in the bare for all all to see

prolly not a bad idea, lots of baddies crawling out of their baddy caves

no idea on trist, prolly 2 weeks more?

Yeah my guess was 2-3 weeks at most for Trist. It seems she hasn't been bugged to hell or anything so hopefully soon. And yeah, credit is always so biased in league lol. I mean, I am far in terms of quality to call myself a support main, but it's always kinda annoying to see some roles get credited so much and others not so much. Jungle for example, it gets such blame and so little gratefulness.. And then as support you have to endure people and then you feel like a father, because when your ADC gets caught it feels like your daughter got knocked up or something, lol.

idk what I a typing anymore! I'm going to bed, GL all with placements!

Nekofrog

Banned
ranked reset came at the peeeeeerfect time. my wife went to san francisco for 2 days for a conference, so i have 2 days to place back into bronze

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah my guess was 2-3 weeks at most for Trist. It seems she hasn't been bugged to hell or anything so hopefully soon.
yeah it's mostly about it fitting the next patch since she's not gonna be released some random day like a skin or something

i'm guessing in 2-3 weeks between patches since we're officially in s5 now and patch was last week i think?

And yeah, credit is always so biased in league lol. I mean, I am far in terms of quality to call myself a support main, but it's always kinda annoying to see some roles get credited so much and others not so much. Jungle for example, it gets such blame and so little gratefulness.. And then as support you have to endure people and then you feel like a father, because when your ADC gets caught it feels like your daughter got knocked up or something, lol.

idk what I a typing anymore! I'm going to bed, GL all with placements!
lol dem sick metaphores

yea jungle always gets blame, top and supp hardly ever get praise.

that's why i play mid <3

drawkcaB

If botlane doesn't go welll, adc gets all the blame tho.

Nah, it which ever of the ADC and support bitches first then the rest of the team piles on the other guy. That's why I call my ADCs shitters before leaving fountain, just get that out of the way.

Jeff-DSA

If botlane doesn't go welll, adc gets all the blame tho.

This is so true. I hate when you get a support that doesn't understand when it's time to trade and when it's time to be safe and then they blame you because they throw themselves all in while you're in a bad position to fight and they die. You know that it's only a few seconds before, "This MF/Graves/etc. sucks so bad, I'm done."

Usually it's the Blitzcrank players that blame the ADC when things go wrong.

zkylon

zkylewd
I love that approach on Fizz. Don't touch the trollpole at all.
yup, as i understand it fizz will be less scary without his ult and will have a bit of weaker laning. sounds pretty ok

i don't get why they thought the damage amp mechanic was considered bad on ahri but good on fizz tho

Nekofrog

Banned
tbh shifting a good bit of the damage onto his ult is a really good idea. most fizz's i see can't land the ult to save their lives anyway.

cHinzo

This is so true. I hate when you get a support that doesn't understand when it's time to trade and when it's time to be safe and then they blame you because they throw themselves all in while you're in a bad position to fight and they die. You know that it's only a few seconds before, "This MF/Graves/etc. sucks so bad, I'm done."

Usually it's the Blitzcrank players that blame the ADC when things go wrong.

Why would a Blitz player do that? They would grab and throw them in ur face or just let u die while running away with 600 movement speed. When you're a good ADC I'll peel for u. When you're bad imma ditch u if you're going to die. Yes I'm a Blitz player. :D

(currently 2-1 in placements, 2 wins with Blitz and 1 loss with Lord Thresh after geting counterpicked... Ezreal + Morgana, really?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom