• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

Makareu

true-detective-matthew-mcconaughey-mel-flat-circle.gif

Opiate

thread is too depressed from Cloud 9 losing to care confirmed

I think a more obvious explanation would be almost none of us know very much about the Chinese/Korean teams and thus aren't all that interested. I'm watching, but I don't have any meaningful way to decide who to root for or any way to really make that decision now.

I think a more obvious explanation would be almost none of us know very much about the Chinese/Korean teams and thus aren't all that interested. I'm watching, but I don't have any meaningful way to decide who to root for or any way to really make that decision now.

that was supposed to be a joke >_>

Mandoric

Banned

At least KR has some good English casting, since OGN is on the ball. I'm rooting for Royal Club on the basis that their logo is -really clever-.

Root for Royal Club, on the basis that EDG is another one of those attempted "super teams" that sound good in concept but basically just serve to show that no one on them is anywhere near as good as everyone thought they were when they played for other teams.

bokn

Banned
Oh shit maybe it might be a 3-0

Edg being messy and Shrc are team fighting well

I'm surprised how raring for a fight star horn are when 8k behind

Leezard

There's no question that Supa Hot Royal Club is the strongest team. It's quite insane to lose so many team fights when you have a 10k gold lead.

Rurunaki

EDG got this.. Uzi is a mechanically gifted player, but his mentality needs to improve to win against EDG and the Korean overlords..

bokn

Banned
Can someone tell me why there are no bans in the quarter-finals?
They probably forgot to display them. It looks like lucian, lee + others got banned

And man, Uzi looked out of it at the end of the game... sitting there by himself, not a good look

Royal cmon

Makareu

That is an enjoyable brawl that's for sure. Too bad for EDG they probably missed their window of opportunities.
Unless baron decides to choose the winner.

Top Bottom