• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

vertopci

vanty. said:
I guess I've given up on getting in on a 4-pack, so if any American would be kind enough to gift me the game I'll just pay the full $45 or whatever it is.

Ask in the preorder thread instead of this one about whether anyone still needs another.

LovingSteam said:
Well I can't wait to join up for some zombie killing with all of you. Do you think that I should add a section for everybody to post their Steam ID/GT in the OP or leave that for the multiplayer forum?

No one visits that forum. Just do it in the OP.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
LovingSteam said:
Yea man, I am psyched! I am surprised more people aren't posting here, I wonder if L4D2 isn't going to be as popular on GAF as part 1 was.
people don't realise how much all the little to major changes to the game affect the game for the better. the demo made me a believer, I'd imagine the full-game will do the same for most.

vertopci said:
Ask in the preorder thread instead of this one about whether anyone still needs another.

No one visits that forum. Just do it in the OP.
Also, most of us already have each other as friends. It's mostly the new guys that'll need it.

someone jack me off with defibrillator paddles, spray boomer cum all over the world to attract a horde to carry me away to a wondeadland of magic

vanty. said:
I guess I've given up on getting in on a 4-pack, so if any American would be kind enough to gift me the game I'll just pay the full $45 or whatever it is.

You, me, Kintaco, and we need a fourth. I really don't want to be the one to have to buy the 4 pack, but Kintaco's also an Australian, so ideally we just need one more from a non-censored region. If I have to, though, I'll do the buying.

Edit: Looks like tjohn86 needs a copy too, so let's see if we can get this together.

Blizzard

Banned
EmCeeGramr said:
someone jack me off with defibrillator paddles, spray boomer cum all over the world to attract a horde to carry me away to a wondeadland of magic
What is your Steam ID, so I can make sure never to play with you? :lol

Red Scarlet

Amir0x said:
you can't spoil Left 4 Dead!

Everyone dies right before the finale!

I consistently read anything in spoil tags, no matter what the topic is about.

LovingSteam said:
Ok folks,

If you can post all of your GT/Steam ID's I will make a section in the OP.

is mine, but I am full/overfull on friends (253/250 or something).

Red Scarlet

LovingSteam said:
Don't you mean Monday? It is released on 11/16.

Yeah, see y'all Wednesday.

Volcynika said:
Jesus you have a ton of friends.

And that's after deleting like 30+ people that either don't go on steam for 100+ days or I've never played with. Don't really know who to delete now.

Dementia

Kulock said:
You, me, Kintaco, and we need a fourth. I really don't want to be the one to have to buy the 4 pack, but Kintaco's also an Australian, so ideally we just need one more from a non-censored region. If I have to, though, I'll do the buying.

Edit: Looks like tjohn86 needs a copy too, so let's see if we can get this together.
If you guys still need a fourth to complete a four-pack, count me in.

If not, uh... anybody else interested?

Twig

Banned
Red Scarlet said:
Yeah, see y'all Wednesday.

And that's after deleting like 30+ people that either don't go on steam for 100+ days or I've never played with. Don't really know who to delete now.
I vote Volcano Man. He's a jerk anyway.

Volcynika

1-D_FTW said:
The store has it listed as midnight EST Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

Not on my unlock time.

3 days, 4 hours.

Today's the 13th -> 14th -> 15th -> 16th (Monday), and then 11PM (Yay CST)

1-D_FTW

WTF. Butchered that. Monday night/Tuesday morning. Doh.

Volcynika said:
Not on my unlock time.

3 days, 4 hours.

Today's the 13th -> 14th -> 15th -> 16th (Monday), and then 11PM (Yay CST)

The sad thing is I saw the 17th (Tuesday) and even did the hour & day count. But I ended at Tuesday and my preconditioned Valve time figured I needed to extend into the next day.

vertopci

LovingSteam said:
Hmm, on the US store it's listed as 11/16. Last time I checked the Euro/Aus store was the same.

11/17 for EST time, 11/16 for everyone else in the US. That's how it should work for the steam store. Steam store dates should change depending on what timezone you have set.

My store has it listed for 11/17.

Red Scarlet

Where do you see the unlock time? nevermind, found it

You could make a steam id/360 username thread in online and link it in the OP or something, to avoid spam.

Volcynika

Red Scarlet said:
Where do you see the unlock time?

You could make a steam id/360 username thread in online and link it in the OP or something, to avoid spam.

Go to the game's page on the store. Says it there for your time.

Sanjay

GhostRidah said:
the newest update that fixed multicore is a godsend, no more stuttering, just all smooth zombie killing.

Fuck yeah I can finally play in full-screen now!

Red Scarlet said:
I consistently read anything in spoil tags, no matter what the topic is about..

I suffer from this too. I'm trying my best to avoid this thread but seem to be checking it out the past few days with the game coming out soon so the hype in me is getting there. All I could muster was to quickly scroll threw the OP in 10 seconds or so I see it but I don't really see it.

Tremis

This man does his research.
This is the diablo III of FPSes for me. Tuesday can't come soon enough. edit: steam name is Tremis.

notsol337

marked forever
If we get valve timed I will be a sadfaced puppydog pandabear. I've been getting all ramped up playing l4d with Twig!

Top Bottom