• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

Red Scarlet

So? WHAT TRICKERY IS THIS

Everyone picks the most uplifting names for their compilations.

gg.png

WuselDusel said:
So how to join the awesome GAF games? I am above average skilled and located in Euope. Oh and I hate using a micophone because my verbal english skills are BAD :D

Maybe we should get a group of Euro GAFers together to play some VS games regularly. I'd love to play some vs games with a regular group and not have to rely on pub games.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Guys, I think the real question that we're all alluding to here is "why would you not want to play with morningboose?"

I'm like a tactical nuclear strike with a range expander that vaporizes people but leaves city structures relatively untouched.

morningbus said:
Guys, I think the real question that we're all alluding to here is "why would you not want to play with morningboose?"

I'm like a tactical nuclear strike with a range expander that vaporizes people but leaves city structures relatively untouched.

where were you last night? We were hurting for an 8th person.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
SundaySounds said:
where were you last night? We were hurting for an 8th person.

Out and about for a good portion of the night. Morningboose is in demand in real life too!

I'll be on tonight, so it is on like Dark Karnival.

vertopci

morningbus said:
Out and about for a good portion of the night. Morningboose is in demand in real life too!

I'll be on tonight, so it is on like Dark Karnival.

You should get your gaf name changed to morningboose :D

edit: also where is our flac format rbb morning!!?! :p

Façade

Neo Member
I'm trying to play a demo and I type in the console

] playdemo 'demoname'

(Obviously with the actual demo name :lol ) All I get is this:

playdemo <demoname> : plays a demo file

and nothing else happens. Anyone know what's up?

MNC

Façade said:

] playdemo 'demoname'

they must be in the correct folder

if you type "playdemo " a list should come up on which you can scroll through with your arrow keys of the available demos.

vertopci

Façade said:

] playdemo 'demoname'

They have to be in \Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2.

Left 4 Dead 2 Update Released
February 19, 2010, 3:00 pm - Valve - Product Update

Updates to Left 4 Dead 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. XBOX 360 users will see these changes in an upcoming title update. The major changes include:

Left 4 Dead 2

* Fixed all bot teams not leaving the starting area if sb_all_bot_team 1 was set
* Fixed a case where survivor bots would fail to rescue a friend from charger attacks
* Updated Thai translations
* Fixed an issue where servers wouldn't relist after the master server was bounced
* Fixed Charger jumping exploit
* Fixed Spitter bug where spit could emit from a location several inches from the head, causing the spit to unexpectedly strike nearby objects and fall

Nabs

LovingSteam said:
Left 4 Dead 2 Update Released
February 19, 2010, 3:00 pm - Valve - Product Update

Updates to Left 4 Dead 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. XBOX 360 users will see these changes in an upcoming title update. The major changes include:

Left 4 Dead 2

* Fixed all bot teams not leaving the starting area if sb_all_bot_team 1 was set
* Fixed a case where survivor bots would fail to rescue a friend from charger attacks
* Updated Thai translations
* Fixed an issue where servers wouldn't relist after the master server was bounced
* Fixed Charger jumping exploit
* Fixed Spitter bug where spit could emit from a location several inches from the head, causing the spit to unexpectedly strike nearby objects and fall

verts gonna rage

YES. Had an epic run on the Parish bridge finale on Expert mode. After 5 tries, I asked my friend to give me the chainsaw because he was obviously crap at it. And after I got the chainsaw, there was no looking back. Some close calls and a surprise at the end. This time, I recorded my run but since I'm a nooblar, I forgot to record the sound :( In anycase, I uploaded the video on Youtube and lack of audio is remedied by my annotations :)
Here it is

Top Bottom