• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

Red Scarlet

Pills of Death I think was my favorite. Lead gave me his demo, but a lot of the parts aren't as "good" on his aside from that Smoker that destroyed him, probably because I was usually the causer of many of the clips or was right behind whoever got owned.

Red Scarlet said:
Pills of Death I think was my favorite. Lead gave me his demo, but a lot of the parts aren't as "good" on his aside from that Smoker that destroyed him, probably because I was usually the causer of many of the clips or was right behind whoever got owned.

Almost every clip is me getting incapped or killed. :lol About half the time by you! This is equal parts hilarious and depressing. I'm pretty sure I died in that campaign more times than I have in any campaign I've ever played. :lol :(

Twig

Banned
You guys always message me when I'm busy.

It's like you're avoiding me but want to pretend you're not.

IT'S HIGH SCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN ;__;

Red Scarlet

Hooray, played my first custom campaign in L4D2 with Mut/Story/Lead. A couple levels had really long hordes, the main problem with those are that it makes it seem like expert would be a waste of time. But it was fun on advanced and there were multiple tanks at different points, which is really fun. Although
2 plus an event, then a third tank after the event
was a little crazy.

Red Scarlet said:
Hooray, played my first custom campaign in L4D2 with Mut/Story/Lead. A couple levels had really long hordes, the main problem with those are that it makes it seem like expert would be a waste of time. But it was fun on advanced and there were multiple tanks at different points, which is really fun. Although
was a little crazy.
I loved fighting 2 tanks at once, I thought the map was pretty cool. Maybe a little too brutal in parts.
Out of the 3 campaigns we played last night, I dont think you incapped me once! :lol Actually I think we had a role reversal last night because I managed to get 40 FF on the custom map. >_> That's gotta be a record for me.

154550-valve_4.jpg

:D

Red Scarlet

The Storyteller said:
I loved fighting 2 tanks at once, I thought the map was pretty cool. Maybe a little too brutal in parts.
Out of the 3 campaigns we played last night, I dont think you incapped me once! :lol Actually I think we had a role reversal last night because I managed to get 40 FF on the custom map. >_> That's gotta be a record for me.

I incapped you on Death Toll after we had to restart. But yes, all your FF brought a happy tear to my eye.

Stallion's thing has 2 demos?!

Woo, just finished two more expert campaigns, Death Center and Dark Carnival. Both with pubs and we managed to get every rescued on both finales. :D The DK campaign didnt go very well, on the first map only I got to the saferoom and on the other three only two survivors made it.

Also we encountered a weird charger. When it charged someone, it ran back it with the survivor. Got a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeFLAAob0tw (with FRAPS trial). It happened again during the DK campaign.

Speaking of which, whats the best way to record videos from demos? I know that you can record videos with the ingame console. But if I do that, it'll record the entire demo, I cant record any specific part (for example only the event or something)

Remfin

OmegaDragon said:
Speaking of which, whats the best way to record videos from demos? I know that you can record videos with the ingame console. But if I do that, it'll record the entire demo, I cant record any specific part (for example only the event or something)
Nothing stops you from just recording part of a demo with the in-game recorder. Just make sure to bind the stopmovie command (or whatever it's called) beforehand because trying to open the console and type the command will be very unresponsive.

Daigoro

Red Scarlet said:
was a little crazy.

custom campaigns for 2, awesome.

sadly i only played each of those custom maps about once a piece on 1. now theyre just sitting there taking up space on my HD. :/

Man you guys are always talking about some game you just had! Evey time I come in hear. Is it like a daily ritual? [not complaining btw, im jealous!]

vertopci

Foxy Fox 39 said:
Man you guys are always talking about some game you just had! Evey time I come in hear. Is it like a daily ritual? [not complaining btw, im jealous!]

We do it on purpose to make people jealous! Guess it's working! :p

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
vertopci said:
We do it on purpose to make people jealous! Guess it's working! :p

Speaking of nightly games, where the fuck were you last night. Me and Nabs were pretty pissed we didn't get our L4D/BC2/R6V in last night (we played BC2 but it felt empty without you).

vertopci

Stallion Free said:
Speaking of nightly games, where the fuck were you last night. Me and Nabs were pretty pissed we didn't get our L4D/BC2/R6V in last night (we played BC2 but it felt empty without you).

Somebody kidnapped me. I just escaped like 20 minutes ago.

QQ more stallion. Q FUCKING Q

Nabs said:
at least he's not dead. i was afraid you had overdosed on your crack filled chicken nuggets.

I overdose every fucking night on them dude. I'm not even sure if it can be called an overdose now.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
vertopci said:
Somebody kidnapped me. I just escaped like 20 minutes ago.

QQ more stallion. Q FUCKING Q

Well you could have at least joined the game before getting kidnapped, I mean afk Vert is way better than Vert playing.

Red Scarlet said:
Doh! Was funny though.

Fleck forgot his pills in the SR on Parish 3..that might've helped a little.

Yeah, I'm still getting used to picking up pills rather than big red rectangles before each round.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
FleckSplat said:
Yeah, I'm still getting used to picking up pills rather than big red rectangles before each round.

Don't worry I forget my pills every now and then too, but because I am so pro and don't even need pills, it usually just means it's one less set of pills to give to Vert who isn't even close to pro.

Sometimes I think about playing this.

Then I remember my slow reflexes, where a horde will immediately pulverize me, because I can't move when I'm being hit.

And then I think I'm letting my team down, even if it's not a big deal.

And then the stomach ulcers.

THIS GAME NEEDS A CHECKPOINT MOD

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Man, I wish I could say "GG" and smile and be happy about it. I wish. After tonight's game I'm pretty sure Vert is Bill Belichick himself, coming into another friendly sporting environment and cheating his way to the top.

Sure, at the end of the match it might say your team won, Vertichick, but at what cost? A single scrimmage? A fucking SUPERBOWL?

You know what, maybe you can scratch another tally in the record books and pretend you got there with your own talents, but everyone will know of your tainted victory and it will follow you to your grave.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I didn't turn emo. I realized it can't record our excellent discussion of the Half-Life series that was going on the whole time and that was the real game that was being played. It was all very meta.

Top Bottom