• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

nb3lg4.jpg

So awesome.

andycapps said:
Well, it doesn't look like anyone's taken you up on this yet. I'd like to take you up on God of War 1. Played it when it came out but didn't hang onto it and that'd complete my collection.
You got it. Pm me your mailing info :).

vazel

Banned
Spammer strikes again. Looks like I'm not accepting any more chat requests from GAF L4D VS League Group except from Vert when he invites me to a GAF game.

346noys.jpg

vertopci

vazel said:
Spammer strikes again. Looks like I'm not accepting any more chat requests from GAF L4D VS League Group except from Vert when he invites me to a GAF game.

Awwww you love me <3

I made the group private so those random bitches can't get in :lol

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine
vazel said:

346noys.jpg

Yeah i got a chat request from some "Nvidiasomething". I hit "Decline".

Sibylus

Banned
Ah, that's a shame. This better not come out on the day when I move my PC! (Might be something of a half-day internet blackout)

Blizzard

Banned
So one night I work until like 1 in the morning (and it's a normal day job so that's not cool). Didn't check the computer. The next night I stayed at a friend's house, didn't check the computer.

Today it seems that there was some sort of $25 sale on L4D2 that is over now. >_>

Gribbix

Blizzard said:
So one night I work until like 1 in the morning (and it's a normal day job so that's not cool). Didn't check the computer. The next night I stayed at a friend's house, didn't check the computer.

Today it seems that there was some sort of $25 sale on L4D2 that is over now. >_>

The steam sale is over but you can still get it for $25.99 from Amazon.

Rahnter

What's the point of typing out "rage"? The person who quit already left, so they aren't insulted. (if it's meant as an insult). Don't get it.

Rahnter

Plaguefox said:
Reveling in someone else's anger (even if you're just assuming they're angry) doesn't require them to be present. :)

Well it's not like we're oblivious to it. And what does "reveling" their anger gain for you? Ego boost. I dunno, I'm just getting tired of seeing this in every match.

Twig

Banned
Rahnter said:
Well it's not like we're oblivious to it. And what does "reveling" their anger gain for you? Ego boost. I dunno, I'm just getting tired of seeing this in every match.
Maybe you shouldn't play with ragers.

vertopci

Rahnter said:

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE more dude

Rahnter

Twig said:
Maybe you shouldn't play with ragers.

Meh, I just hate the mindset. It happens even if our team is winning.

Plaguefox said:
It makes me feel better than the person who quit, absolutely. It also informs the remaining players about my character in a simple and effective way.

Why? I usually never quit even if my whole team does (unless the other team are pricks and go 4v1). Doesn't make me feel better, and it doesn't tell me anything bout those typing out rage, cuz 95% of the time, if they are losing they'll quit too.

Rahnter

Check my edit above, I'm not talking preemptive that I don't mind as much, even then it still has the "haha you suck" attitude. To me, it's just a sidestep to "rape."

And in your scenario, it's 4v1, he's miserable yet you try to coax him into staying to prolong your enjoyment. Anyways, maybe I'm just blind to the advantages of it. Dunno.

vazel

Banned
Rahnter said:
What's the point of typing out "rage"? The person who quit already left, so they aren't insulted. (if it's meant as an insult). Don't get it.
Sure the guy left. But he prob still knows people are going to mock him with 'rage' because he's probably seen it happen when others have raged and maybe even done it himself.

I don't look down on ragers though. If someone doesn't want to waste their time with a team they're not having fun with then don't. It's a videogame the point is to have fun.

Himuro said:
:lol :lol :lol @ this video

I was concentrating on the jump.

"WHY CAN'T I GET UP HERE DAMMIT?!"

"ZOMBIES? NOT UNTIL I MAKE THIS JUMP"

You should have said you got caught by a smoker. :lol
If you're limping you're not gonna make that jump.

Top Bottom