• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

TP

It's been a long time since i've played and im ready to get back into the left 4 Dead games.
Do you guys have a steam group or something I can join? I hate playing pubs

"he took the grenade launcher"
"votekick"
=|

So enough worlds colliding, when is "The Passing" coming out? Well... if it was coming out next week we would say right here - Left 4 Dead 2's The Passing is coming out next week and we will be updating the blog next week with more news on the release. There you go.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/L4D2/announcements/detail/55343826624050990

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I'm going to try hard not to get excited. I am more excited for the L4D1 content actually. Hopefully they won't fuck up VS configs like they did with CC. <3 CC.

29z1lbr.jpg

Just noticed Zoey in the background. I thought the L4D survivors would get a wardrobe change since this is like, what was it, two weeks after L4D?

Red Scarlet said:
None of the survivors changed their clothes in both games between campaigns, why start now? The apocalypse is still going!
:lol Well come on, they must have had some kinda break between being saved by the Army and ending up here. Why wouldn't they want to change their clothes after it being covered in blood, body bits, boomer vomit, and other crazy things.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
GoldandBlue said:
:lol Well come on, they must have had some kinda break between being saved by the Army and ending up here. Why wouldn't they want to change their clothes after it being covered in blood, body bits, boomer vomit, and other crazy things.

Because they are iconic, and because they dont care about suspension of disbelief cause people will make excuses for it.

Mar

Red Scarlet

I think the ftp thing is being stupid at the moment, but the demo of left 4 mario is up, HK.

Someone I know wanted an avi version, so that's trying to go up, if any of you folks that don't have the pc version of the game are curious. Right now the campaign is World 1 from SMB1. Would be cool if they plan on making some more or offshoots of other games.

Red Scarlet

We saw a couple though. Like that one that was on the roof of the corner of that building that you and ez stood next to. :lol

Finale reminded of the burp chamber in Willy Wonka.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Red Scarlet said:
We saw a couple though. Like that one that was on the roof of the corner of that building that you and ez stood next to. :lol

Finale reminded of the burp chamber in Willy Wonka.

Why didnt you save me from myself? =(

lol remember how I said this reminds me of powerstation at the beginning of the first map? And then it just got more and more powerstationlike as we went on.

Red Scarlet

Well when I say 'witch is by you ez, move away!' and you see how close you are to ez, that should make you move too! I will show u.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Red Scarlet said:
Well when I say 'witch is by you ez, move away!' and you see how close you are to ez, that should make you move too! I will show u.

I'm allowed one witch incap after that ace crowning on the tower steps.

Sibylus

Banned
Scarlet magic, damn. Nice shot!

Red Scarlet said:
I am glad that wasn't in vs,

Had a good time, Sai. Let's play again sometime!
Likewise, I really enjoyed tonight's campaign.

Keeping the zombs off of sai's back until he got to the chopper and being able to escape was the perfect way to finish it off. Lost some of my health to a rock and a few stray zombies, but it was totally worth it.

Red Scarlet

It was! I think Himu wants to play it sometime. I'm pretty sure we can get 4 folks to play the Mario one rather easily.

Con got homerunned. :(

Uncle AJ

Played Badwater Basin a lot tonight... that shit is no joke. You have to hit multiple switches to stop constant zombie floods a lot. The hundreds and hundreds of hours I've spent on that map in TF2 don't help me much here.

Sibylus

Banned
We gotta get Sai on every last escape vehicle before this drops!

BuddhaRockstar said:
New blog update with some achievements-
http://www.l4d.com/blog/
*drools wildly*

I'm smelling some kind of mode with even more scavenging than Scavenge. Oh, and the possibility of a classic "infection" 8 player mode. Pwease pwease pwease!

Mutations? Wat

The Kite Like A Man achievement sounds easy enough... as long as there's nothing the Tank can use to hit us with (cars, dumpsters, etc.).

Dogenzaka

Banned
Um

mutations?

My mind is fantasizing wildly right now and I really shouldn't because I will be disappointed lol.

Man I wish my headset hadn't snapped in half.

Red Scarlet said:
Please use spoiler tags for stuff about The Passing.

I've been told there are unmarked spoilers. :(

Not quite sure if there's anything in the blog update that would be considered a spoiler- we all know why this campaign is called the passing, the fallen survivor is common knowledge, as is the gold club and M60... all that's really left from that blog post is the unannounced modes, which will be announced on Wednesday, it's not really spoiling anything to speculate on them is it?

Revolutionary said:
Mutations? Wat

The Kite Like A Man achievement sounds easy enough... as long as there's nothing the Tank can use to hit us with (cars, dumpsters, etc.).
Kiting a tank is tough as heck on harder modes, for some reason. Not to mention the fact that one tank punch can be difference between life and death.

Anyways, the achievements sound cool!

Top Bottom