• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

UltimaPooh said:
Yeah. Saw that in the game as well. Didn't have a camera ready.

I was bummed that there was nothing cool in the first safe house and then I hit that bar and almost died reading all the stuff.

The fucking bathroom!

:lol :lol

123rl

This one made me laugh.

4542626499_f99932a94b_b.jpg

It was funnier when I thought it said Chet

Spwn

Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? No. Damn...
But yeah, I'm finally getting my friends play the game again. I only have four friends who play L4D2 and they got bored with it quite fast for some reason. They rather play Diablo 2 and EVE Online. I'd play with GAF, but most of you are from the US.

derFeef

Spwn said:
Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it out yet? No. Damn...
But yeah, I'm finally getting my friends play the game again. I only have four friends who play L4D2 and they got bored with it quite fast for some reason. They rather play Diablo 2 and EVE Online. I'd play with GAF, but most of you are from the US.
I am from EU, prob. gonna play tonight. Steamid equals my username here.

Spwn

derFeef said:
I am from EU, prob. gonna play tonight. Steamid equals my username here.

I may not be playing tonight, but will add you when I get home.

If there are other euro-gaffer who want to play some time, feel free to add me.

Volcynika said:
Who wants to wait to play it on PC till I get home from work this evening? Huh? Anyone?

Well ok! :p
I probably won't be on 'til 8:30PM PST, but I'd love to play with you guys if you need another!

Jeff Stephen said:
Will probably be available at 12 Pacific.
Maybe before. The blog said L4D2 developers will be playing the PC version with fans at 11AM PDT. So it should be out by then, unless they plan to play with fans who will do nothing but bitch at them to get the Passing out. :lol

andycapps

Volcynika said:
Who wants to wait to play it on PC till I get home from work this evening? Huh? Anyone?

Well ok! :p

I'll play it with you. Should be on around 7:30-8 EST tonight.

We are talking regular co-op and not realism for the first time through, right?

Volcynika

I'm CST, for reference. And yes, it'd be regular co-op the first go around.

Will be home around 6PM CST, then hopefully free no later than 7PM CST

I didn't see the body everyone's talking about.

The first time I played it, it had Francis calling us vampires :lol and the second time it had Zoey telling us they lost a survivor. It's only until the third and last act that you know for sure who didn't survive (assuming you just think Bill didn't get in the rotation at the beginning)

andycapps

Volcynika said:
I'm CST, for reference. And yes, it'd be regular co-op the first go around.

Will be home around 6PM CST, then hopefully free no later than 7PM CST

Works for me! Excited to play through new content and have it be everyone's first time. Now if only we could get everyone to use mics! :lol

andycapps

Twig said:
I use my mic all the time. :3

(that is to say, if there's a spot, i will join)

Good. I do too. I just have a hard time reading text in the left corner of the screen. I know some in Omnivore L4D group don't like talking so was just throwing that out there. And obviously some just don't want to use a mic, that's cool. I just don't respond as fast or easily when people call for help if they're just typing it. I'm used to playing scavenge with a group of people that all use mics constantly.

And if you have a mic don't worry about how you sound, I sound stupid I'm sure. :lol

Concept17

CronosBlade said:
Are we sure some things aren't random? When I started the campaign I was talking to Zoey at the bridge, not Francis....

This is what I've been thinking. Seeing as how theres a poster for each one. It probably depends on how the campaign plays out.

Twig

Banned
Volcynika said:
But if you've already played it by then, we may discriminate and kick you.
I doubt I'll have played it by then.

Unless this is your way of saying "LOL NO" ):
andycapps said:
And if you have a mic don't worry about how you sound, I sound stupid I'm sure. :lol
I'm a melodramatic idiot and proud of it. :3

123rl

Ookami-kun said:
The body is not in the campaign itself but rather in a scavenger map.

Yes it is. It was there the first time I played through the campaign.
He's in a warehouse, propped up against a small wall, with a machine gun in his hand and blood everywhere

Volcynika

Twig said:
I doubt I'll have played it by then.

Unless this is your way of saying "LOL NO" ):

Well, seeing how things are with Valve Time, I'm not even sure it'll be out by then!

Totally play with us, Twig! We be rollin dem zombies

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
123rl said:
Yes it is. It was there the first time I played through the campaign.
He's in a warehouse, propped up against a small wall, with a machine gun in his hand and blood everywhere

Ah I see. I was told by someone that it was in the scavenger mode. Nevermind then.

123rl

Ookami-kun said:
Ah I see. I was told by someone that it was in the scavenger mode. Nevermind then.

I only found it by chance. I was running from the Tank (like a coward :D) and saw it on the floor

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
CronosBlade said:
Are we sure some things aren't random? When I started the campaign I was talking to Zoey at the bridge, not Francis....

A lot of the interaction probably is, but
Bill dying
seems to be the same with everyone.

xero273

so from the other thread L4D2 is $20. People that are waiting for discount should jump on this price. I think this is the weekend deal.

Has everybody seen
the Midnight Riders Tourbus go past? After the section with the collapsed road go to the top where there is a road behind a fence, it goes past, although on my second playthrough i don't think it showed up

Twig

Banned
Volcynika said:
Well, seeing how things are with Valve Time, I'm not even sure it'll be out by then!

Totally play with us, Twig! We be rollin dem zombies
swet

do we have a fourth yet or is it just us three

Top Bottom