• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Mario Kart Wii!

I'm in the mood for some Mario Kart Wii action today. Anyone care to join me? Maybe we can try to put together some big battle or VS matches today? Who's in?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code is 3953-4575-5701.

ruffles said:
Use this for faster communication:

server: irc.globalgamers.net
channel #gaf_wfc

One web based method of getting on:

http://www.globalgamers.net/?p=webchat
use gaf_wfc as the channel name.

Chatzilla seems to work as well in which to get to us you would type "/server irc.globalgamers.net" and then "/join #gaf_wfc".

And this is another link to a web based version:

http://irc2go.com/pjirc/?net=GlobalGamers&room=GAF_WFC
just type in your nick.

JoeFu

Banned
Ahh! I need to find my FC haven't played in a while, but I love me some Mario Kart. I'll get my info whenever my bro is done playing with the Wii.

Yay, got mine

2964 9011 4831

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
3136-8088-0137 (My current Mii has a math equation for a name)

I'll be ready to play anytime after half an hour from now.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I can possibly get a couple more people once you get started. I have most of the #gaf_wfc people on my friend list.

So, are you going to make a room or are we just going to go worldwide.

JoeFu

Banned
Craaaaap, sorry! Tiger Woods just came today and I was playing for a bit. Never played golf before but the game is fun. Going to boot up MK now, hope you guys are still playing.

JoeFu said:
Craaaaap, sorry! Tiger Woods just came today and I was playing for a bit. Never played golf before but the game is fun. Going to boot up MK now, hope you guys are still playing.
We just opened a battle room. You're safe.

JoeFu

Banned
Awesome I'm up for that. I played 2p WW a few days ago and it worked. Hopefully I can connect with you guys

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
JoeFu said:
Man, I suck :( Good games though. Kept getting 6-10 :(((((
Getting hit with a lightning bolt over lava when you're in second is never fun, but hey, stress management is part of MK.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Yeah, well, battle mode in MKWii sucks regardless, so I never play it on my own. Not that I couldn't have picked manual instead of auto by accident.

Top Bottom