• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiN0

I like guys who are bigger than me and nice to cuddle with. dark hair, thick eye brows, full lips, a nice butt and little belly. Some muscle is also a plus. As far as personality, as long as he has a good sense of humor and an easy going attitude I'm set. I'm only 20 so I'm not too worried about him having his life in order.

I was chatting with the guy I was dating and he sent me this pic:

20120411-001357.jpg

:(

RM8

I do think it's biological, it makes the most sense to me. I'm not sure the environment can play such a big role when it's something present among all/most mammals. Sex is instinctive, basic, something we're kind of hard-wired to do like breast feeding or peeing. But that's just me.
---

About the boyfriend thing:

- Close to my age, I don't mind a bit older or younger, just no huge gaps.
- Best possible scenario: he doesn't drink. I'm perfectly okay if he does, though, just not a ton. I don't like when people can't have fun without alcohol.
- He doesn't smoke or does it when I'm not around. If he does he tries to not stink 24/7.
- Calm, I can't really see myself with someone who gets angry easily.
- Funny. If we're not laughing a lot then I lose a bit of interest.
- Tolerant. Live and let live, I don't like people who develop very strong opinions about personal choices of other people.
- Not too needy. I'm an individual, not your "other half" :mad: I enjoy privacy and individuality.
- I actually don't care about former relationships or children - but since I'm 25 I'd imagine I won't encounter a lot of divorced guys with children :p
- Likes animals, science-ish stuff, history. We can watch documentaries together :p
- Being into gaming? That'd be too perfect, I don't think I'm getting that to be honest :/

Looks:

I don't really have one particular "ideal" look since I like a lot of different attributes that often clash with each other. These are bonus points, though:
- Overall thin, but toned. Abs FTW.
- Dark hair.
- Glasses.
- Casual clothing. Jeans, jackets, t-shirts, etc. - Not that I wouldn't date a more fashion-ish guy, but I find someone who isn't in love with fabric way more relatable.
- I really don't care about height, but the closer to mine (1.78cm) the better.

Dany

Banned
I do think it's biological, it makes the most sense to me. I'm not sure the environment can play such a big role when it's something present among all/most mammals. Sex is instinctive, basic, something we're kind of hard-wired to do like breast feeding or peeing. But that's just me.
---

About the boyfriend thing:

- Close to my age, I don't mind a bit older or younger, just no huge gaps.
- Best possible scenario: he doesn't drink. I'm perfectly okay if he does, though, just not a ton. I don't like when people can't have fun without alcohol.
- He doesn't smoke or does it when I'm not around. If he does he tries to not stink 24/7.
- Calm, I can't really see myself with someone who gets angry easily.
- Funny. If we're not laughing a lot then I lose a bit of interest.
- Tolerant. Live and let live, I don't like people who develop very strong opinions about personal choices of other people.
- Not too needy. I'm an individual, not your "other half" :mad: I enjoy privacy and individuality.
- I actually don't care about former relationships or children - but since I'm 25 I'd imagine I won't encounter a lot of divorced guys with children :p
- Likes animals, science-ish stuff, history. We can watch documentaries together :p
- Being into gaming? That'd be too perfect, I don't think I'm getting that to be honest :/

Looks:

I don't really have one particular "ideal" look since I like a lot of different attributes that often clash with each other. These are bonus points, though:
- Overall thin, but toned. Abs FTW.
- Dark hair.
- Glasses.
- Casual clothing. Jeans, jackets, t-shirts, etc. - Not that I wouldn't date a more fashion-ish guy, but I find someone who isn't in love with fabric way more relatable.
- I really don't care about height, but the closer to mine (1.78cm) the better.

Oh hello *bats eyelashes*

Bailey 87

First non gif reply? :O

I know I feel dirty, don't worry I will be back to my gif whoring self in no time.

Guys, what would your ideal boyfriend be like?

My ideal boyfriend would be:

- A massive gamer! I love games I expect you to also love games (so you can understand why I spent 4 hours playing a game instead of having a conversation with you.)

- They have to take care of their body! I'm not saying you need to have massive arms and a big chest but you need to do squats, having no ass and baby thighs should be a crime punishable by death

-Be a scientist/doctor! When I introduce you to my friends I need to see the jealousy on their face when I introduce my sexy successful boyfriend.

Hopefully one day I will have a boyfriend who ticks all these boxes

Alcoori

I really don't like making a list of things I want in a boyfriend because I feel it tends to close oneself off to new experiences and people you wouldn't think you'd get along with but do.

The only things I would think of would be that he has to be clever/smart at what he does (whatever that might be, not necessarily academically) and he should be cute and have a good enough body.

I know I feel dirty, don't worry I will be back to my gif whoring self in no time.

My ideal boyfriend would be:

- A massive gamer! I love games I expect you to also love games (so you can understand why I spent 4 hours playing a game instead of having a conversation with you.)

- They have to take care of their body! I'm not saying you need to have massive arms and a big chest but you need to do squats, having no ass and baby thighs should be a crime punishable by death

-Be a scientist/doctor! When I introduce you to my friends I need to see the jealousy on their face when I introduce my sexy successful boyfriend.

Hopefully one day I will have a boyfriend who ticks all these boxes

Nice stealth brag post!

I'm not terribly picky, so I've never given much thought to possible boyfriend qualities besides one hope: must like video games in some capacity. For everything else, let's see:

- I don't care about height whatsoever
- I don't let age bother me unless they're a lot younger than me. Older? It's cool.
- A romantic side would be nice
- Is sweet, understanding, calm, considerate, yet has a bit of a wild side
- Likes trying new things, like stuff I recommend (games, food, stuff like that). Also likes doing the same back to me
- Doesn't mind lazy days, alone or otherwise
- Not clingy and can keep himself busy with his own friends or whatever
- Likes to drive so I don't have to as much :p I get annoyed if I'm driving for more than 45 minutes
- Likes dogs/animals
- Likes to hike

Gaming stuff:

- Likes almost the same genres as me, or is willing to branch out
- Can hold his own against me in head-to-head games (puzzle games, fighting, etc.) or enjoys trying to get better
- Loves co-op as much as me. Local co-op is the best thing ever
- Has my stamina
- Loves buying games as much as me
- Appreciates/understands PC upgrades and owning as many consoles and handhelds as money allows for the exclusives

I feel like it'd be easy to disregard this list if I meet someone I like and they don't meet many of them anyway.

.- serious person, no goofy attitude.
I don't want to understand this one. Goofy guys are <3

Delio

My ideal bf hmm let me think.

-Nice
-Likes to joke around
-Likes animals as I want a dog
-Is supportive
-Likes watching random documentaries on tv with me. It can be the most boring shit but as long as we are together.
-Likes to cook so we can cook together
-Likes cuddling.
-Likes reading.
-Likes to dance and has broad music tastes
-Likes me being protective. I like being protective to my bfs so I'd need him not to mind that.

K looks wise
-Skinny but thick in the right places.
-Blue eyes
-Dark hair

Although the last bit doesn't matter much. I wouldn't turn away a guy that hit everything else.

My ideal boyfriend:

• nice
  • not a heavy drunker
  • doesnt smoke
  • enjoys watching a movie once in a while
  • enjoys playing videos extra plus if he likes pokemon
  • blue eyes are also my weakness :x
  • likes having a relaxing day doing little or nothing at all
  • cuddling

Magnus

I need to be able to have an intellectual conversation on occasion with the guy I'm with. The number one reason it didn't work with my brief two-month stints previous to my boyfriend was that I was LAUGHING at the the guys in my head whenever we had most conversations.

They were stupid, or backwards-thinking people.

The BF is a smart dude, and I'm actually learning valuable things from him, and he's open-minded. It's magical to have that after those two guys beforehand.

soco

I need to be able to have an intellectual conversation on occasion with the guy I'm with.

This. I don't laugh at other people, but I need to be able to talk on a certain level with people. This can be difficult as I'm starting to get pretty specialized...

Dany

Banned
He probably skips leg days.

I am very keen on legs and thighs as it turns out. Never skip leg day. ;) also the should go the gym regulary, even if its a swin, job, run or lifting, being in shape, whatever shape is nice.

Magnus

Man, watching the Leafs/Bruins game. Damn good lookin' guys on these teams.

I've confessed to my nearest and dearest that my all-time ridiculous fantasy is getting down to business in a post-game locker room. Victory? Celebration. Defeat? Well, still gotta cheer the boys up.

:p

Time for some NHL bros:

0d356c_Horton_09232011.jpg

GYI0062077460_crop_450x500.jpg

lupul4.jpg

kadri.jpg

Lucic-Opener.png

Delio

tumblr_mljbqeA9Uv1rphqceo6_500.jpg

I have a weakness for dudebros with big arms. Welp.

Also youngblade BEANIES are so HOT on guys. I made a straight guy wear them one time just for me and he looked so cute.

tumblr_m5qex3nGYx1r3zat8.gif

I'm not talking about anyone here on gaf, but i have to vent, just browsing the internet for the past few hours and i'm just fumed at how people in our community can be such fake ass bitches, disgusting, racist, sexist. Bleh. Haven't felt this bothered in so long, this can't be healthy for me :/
So I'm back home to vent out what i was talking about earlier.
The problem that I was talking about is the over abundance i see of the appropriation of Black women in the gay community. The type of " ghetto attitude", talking like they're a bunch of southern black mothers. It's a bunch of fake ass Bull shit in my eyes. I know some of it may seem harmless but its highly condescending in the fact that people are trying to be accepting of not only ones self but other people, meanwhile people put on this silly act, as if they're being cool or something. Even stuff like "Guuurl' while i usually don't mind at all can at times especially when I'm feeling like this, can really irritate me. We see popular gay YouTube "personalities' or what ever they are talk like this, [ Doubt I'd need to provide examples but i will if asked]. We see it even in drag. And the worst part is they think that shit is the cutest funniest thing in the world, and so do other people and don't realize how ridiculous they look. And the worst particularly for me I've gotten the " I act more Black than you" which is pretty damaging to my own psyche. The fact that someone is trying to remove my blackness in order for them to be an appropriating, racist ass, and to make themselves look like they're funny. It's all a fake act and telling people or asking people why you're not acting a certain way is absolutely beyond me. It infuriates me. Its something thats been said to me for years before and its a Big Fuck you to me. People think that shit is fun and ok as long as they're being fun and cute, but the moment either I or someone says something about it they want to jump at someone for ironically not being tolerant.

And this is not even exclusive to the gay community anymore, This over popularization of being "ghetto" or "ratchet" etc what ever people want to call it, all for the sake of them to look like they're in the new cool shit for the year. From Harlem Shake to fucking Twerking which is old as fuck now despite this new "twerk team" fad that's going on. Everyone wants to ride the black culture train but don't wanna be black.
As fucked up as it comes from anyone, its really disheartening seeing in the gay community, but I guess people think they'll get a free pass doing black face in drag while putting on a fake ass ghetto voice since they know what it means to be an outsider, minority, or just overall ostracized by the majority society >_>. Pleeease, that fake ass shit needs to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom