• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oGhCnRE.jpg

Dhyana mudra fo lyfe (what am I doing with my life)

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Who's the actor?
I had to Wiki the show, but his name is Ken Marino.

Ken+Suit.jpg

You can watch the show online.

http://screen.yahoo.com/burning-love/

OLA K ASE http://i.imgur.com/uXobKJw.gif

I am going to do a combo breaker because I don't need no man.

Just give me a good game, strawberry cheesecake and this glorious and delicious thing I just ate:

https://i.minus.com/iI4PLXckxD1jy.jpg
Strawberry tamales <3<3<3<3

http://i.imgur.com/7a62a.gif
Never heard of strawberry tamales.

KiN0

So this is a rather odd question but have you ever been turned on by the image of yourself in the mirror or a picture?

So this is a rather odd question but have you ever been turned on by the image of yourself in the mirror or a picture?

Uh no. Even if I was better looking, still no. You'd have to be extremely vain and narcissistic to get turned on by yourself.

Briefly, yeah.

Uh no. Even if I was better looking, still no. You'd have to be extremely vain and narcissistic to get turned on by yourself.

Lol :(

I don't think that's necessarily true, your brain isn't necessarily constantly processing everything it sees like "this is me".

Ty4on

It had made me think of pictures that have turned me on, but that's about it. I'm skinny and firmly on the bear side of the great debate.

RM8

Aren't strawberry tamales pretty common? It's the first flavor that comes to mind when I think of "tamales de dulce". I recently had a Nutella tamal - it was actually pretty great.

Lol, this looks a bit out of place without hateradio's and Sagitario's posts.

But the second guy's body could be just as good--or better!

I've never had strawberry tamales. I never even knew they were a thing. My mom makes sweet ones, but just the sugar ones. I LOOOOOVE Nutella, but I can't imagine a Nutella tamal.

BeesEight

I never stated that we had no social roles for men and women or that Asian people were smarter. It is possible to test if a race is different mentally, but I would guess also very hard to do in a big scale. I don't know of any, but there have probably been done some studies on adopted children. It's not a double blind though so you probably have to break all ethical rules to be certain if there is a difference.
My view is that even if there are differences that can be proven they're still not important because in regular day to day stuff we deal with individuals and we know there are smart, creative, passionate and funny people of all colors. Knowing the facts doesn't change them.

Woah nelly...

What's with you and your horse hate anyway?

Horses look weird and stupid.

RM8

I've never had strawberry tamales. I never even knew they were a thing. My mom makes sweet ones, but just the sugar ones. I LOOOOOVE Nutella, but I can't imagine a Nutella tamal.
Google images for "tamal de dulce" and get your mind blown. It's probably a regional thing, here around Mexico City / Estado de México it's the standard sweet tamal. And as weird as it sounds the Nutella tamal made me a believer.

RM8

First guy is perfectly good looking. I'm just being responsible and choosing only one of them :p

The tattoo -is- quite bad, though :/

Google images for "tamal de dulce" and get your mind blown. It's probably a regional thing, here around Mexico City / Estado de México it's the standard sweet tamal. And as weird as it sounds the Nutella tamal made me a believer.

What did I just google. Looks like a pink dyed corn on the cob :)

First guy is perfectly good looking. I'm just being responsible and choosing only one of them :p

The tattoo -is- quite bad, though :/

You know who this is. You. know.

RM8

@dragonlife: He has legs? I didn't notice, since he has abs :3
---

Guise, guise, today here at GAF there was a thread related to swimming which made me realize I probably should try to get back into swimming. It's like the only "sport" I enjoy, and I really want to start being more active. So I googled a bit and there's a swimming pool real close from my job, lol. I'll think about it during the week or something. Ideally I'd go 40-60 minutes before work, it's great because I hate "wasting" after-work free time :mad:

I wonder if there are going to be nice looking guys there! Probably not since it'll be rather early, but having the clean pool all to myself doesn't sound bad either.

@MyAbsolution: Mátenlo con fuego DDDD:

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
So summer classes just started and wow, where did all these guys come from? They are all attractive and are all wearing tight clothes.

I was up in Seattle's university district over the weekend for a job interview and was overwhelmed with the assortment of quality... "visuals." Makes me glad I don't live anywhere near a campus.

RM8

^ Closely inspecting I arrived to the conclusion that, no, you might not be the only one.

Is British English considered to sound similar to Australian English? Because I think I'm okay with Australian English but I'm not sure if that's nonsense :p

Ty4on

Is British English considered to sound similar to Australian English? Because I think I'm okay with Australian English but I'm not sure if that's nonsense :p

I've always found them similar in some ways. I feel like a tiny minority, but I love the Australian accent :p

Edit: It is pretty unique, but there is something "british" about it.

RM8

I've always found them similar in some ways. I feel like a tiny minority, but I love the Australian accent :p

Edit: It is pretty unique, but there is something "british" about it.
It's just that I really have to double-check a lot with British English, but I can watch Master Chef Australia almost painlessly, lol, but there are probably many different factors.

Sagitario

Aren't strawberry tamales pretty common? It's the first flavor that comes to mind when I think of "tamales de dulce". I recently had a Nutella tamal - it was actually pretty great.

Lol, this looks a bit out of place without hateradio's and Sagitario's posts.
Yep. It's a regional thing. The only sweet tamales the northern states know of are butter, pineapple, piloncillo and sugar, so this sweet pink one took me by surprise.
The woman who made those strawberry tamales brought the recipe from Mexico City :)

images

You know who this is. You. know.
Peña Nieto? D:

I love Sagitario but this makes my blood boil.
For non-spanish Gay Gaf is kind of like... I don't know... like butchering the language.
<3 :}
Don't be mad, it's just a meme the BFF and I found funny recently [cause it's really old :p].
The English equivalent would be something like: JELOU WUT U DOIN

Well, think of it this way: would you want to be in a great restaurant but have your mouth taped shut? Same idea. I'd rather not be surrounded by what I can't have.

Well, ya never know right? I mean I don't expect to ever land a 10/10 perfect guy/girl, but I still try sometimes. I may be getting too personal here so feel free to ignore, but why the negative outlook?

Ty4on

It's just that I really have to double-check a lot with British English, but I can watch Master Chef Australia almost painlessly, lol, but there are probably many different factors.

Just find a popular British show to watch a lot :p

I pretty much never double check and just miss stuff. Eventually I learned it. For me at least English isn't a second language, it's more a primary language I'm bad at. I learned most words through the ways they were used so I can't really translate them properly to Norwegian. I guess love is a good example because it is so broad in English.
Used to be a lot of words before, but even today when I watch Top Gear and they mention a celebrity or anyone in politics I usually have no idea who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom