• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
Ugh, that just reminds me of when I was in San Francisco earlier this year. My cousin, his girlfriend, a friend of theirs, and I went to a club that was having a chicago/90's house night, and we danced for HOURS. Best night ever. I <3 house

daemonic

Banned
I'd say you probably are wasting people's time looking for friendship on a online dating website.

Try meetup.com and the like if you wanna take the sex/dating part out of it.

I'm in agreement with this. After years of looking for friends online I've given up. The only thing guys want online is sex, even if they state otherwise. So now it's the only expectation I have when I'm "looking" online.

As for making friends I find it easier to just meet people in social settings and go from there.

I'm in agreement with this. After years of looking for friends online I've given up. The only thing guys want online is sex, even if they state otherwise. So now it's the only expectation I have when I'm "looking" online.

As for making friends I find it easier to just meet people in social settings and go from there.

Not true. You need only scroll up to find people who are only looking for friends... and I've had several hook ups who I've gotten to be very close with.

Not true. You need only scroll up to find people who are only looking for friends... and I've had several hook ups who I've gotten to be very close with.

Most of my dude friends started out as hookups too for some reason. Granted, it's not healthy, but it breaks the ice.

I need a relationship bad.

RM8

It's a DATING website though. It's akin to looking for a LTR on Grindr imo.
Lol, then why add the Friendship option at all? Ridiculous. Plus dating doesn't mean instant sex either, and you're missing the point - Anyone with very basic reading skills can realize I'm not looking for quick sex. There's definitely an element of "I'll totally change his mind!" to it. On top of that there's no shortage of people using "correct" use of the site, so really, there's no excuse.

Ugh, that just reminds me of when I was in San Francisco earlier this year. My cousin, his girlfriend, a friend of theirs, and I went to a club that was having a chicago/90's house night, and we danced for HOURS. Best night ever. I <3 house

I'm jealous, that sounds like a lot of fun.

Lol, then why add the Friendship option at all? Ridiculous. Plus dating doesn't mean instant sex either, and you're missing the point - Anyone with very basic reading skills can realize I'm not looking for quick sex. There's definitely an element of "I'll totally change his mind!" to it. On top of that there's no shortage of people using "correct" use of the site, so really, there's no excuse.

You're forgetting friendship can translate to "friends with benefits" in the eyes of a desperate horny guy.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
It's a DATING website though. It's akin to looking for a LTR on Grindr imo.
I guess I'm naive. I would imagine that a site such as OKCupid would be for people who are actually looking for friends, relationships, and, of course, sex. But not sex exclusively.

I'd be annoyed if what you're saying is true.

I guess I'd communicate with a person for a month or two before meeting with them, to see what their real intentions are.

People actually look for LTR on Grindr? Like a whole weekend or something. :p

I'm jealous, that sounds like a lot of fun.
You should drop by the www.plug.dj/music-is-fun/ room when a few GAF members are there, usually late night on the weekend.

Alcoori

I guess I'm naive. I would imagine that a site such as OKCupid would be for people who are actually looking for friends, relationships, and, of course, sex. But not sex exclusively.

Of course, but Rm88 was saying he was only looking for friends. If you don't want to have insta sex, fine. But not wanting sex at all and looking to strictly make friends on a dating website is really not looking in the right places.

Guess you'll just have to explicitly state it during the exchange you have pre-meeting up.

Sai-kun

Banned

I guess I'd communicate with a person for a month or two before meeting with them, to see what their real intentions are.

okcupid is a shithole

FerDS

Well, in my experience not everyone in grindr is looking for just sex. I have met a couple of guys there, and I'm actually dating a guy and we haven't done anything sexual (it's only been a couple of dates).

BTW: I really, really like this guy <3

Alcoori

Well, in my experience not everyone in grindr is looking for just sex. I have met a couple of guys there, and I'm actually dating a guy and we haven't done anything sexual (it's only been a couple of dates).

BTW: I really, really like this guy <3

I'm not saying everyone is, hell I'm not, but in the end you gotta adjust your expectations to what medium you're using.
You don't go to the back room of a bar to find true love.

Erebus

Whoa, is there a video for this? (Obviously NSFW)

EDIT: Removed. It's the top post on GayGAF's tumblr page.

RM8

Uh, I don't think you can tell anything from those pics. Except maybe that pic where the girl is going to kiss him, so yeah...

BeesEight

Ok gayGAF this may be kind of stupid but I want to know your opinion.

What do you think, male supermodel Jon Kortajarena

I never understood super models. They always look so bizarre. I suppose that's the point...

Edit: I have no gaydar. Couldn't tell you either way but I'd be wary of cherry-picked photos.

T.O.P

Banned
Always late, holy shit how fuckin hot is Daley

tumblr_mlxn93ZYrP1s5628po1_400.gif
tumblr_mlxn93ZYrP1s5628po3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_mlxn93ZYrP1s5628po2_500.gif
tumblr_mlxn93ZYrP1s5628po4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mllw6h1dJI1rmk319o2_250.gif
tumblr_mllw6h1dJI1rmk319o1_250.gif

i need to start watchin more sport o_o

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Honestly I don't really find guys that talk like girls attractive, with the tone of voice and eveything. I mean, if I want to talk to a girl then I'll talk to a girl, not someone that tries hard to talk like a girl.

Also oh my fucking God:

tumblr_mmat9iZexm1rdzrfjo1_500.jpg

more please. he is hawt

Holmes

Him crying and running away like that is making me feel like a sadist for finding it hilarious. The camera angles make it better, too.

What crap reality show is this?
Ugh, he was ROBBED. Should've won! Gary <3 And that part was hillarious.

If only Daley were gay :(

nickcv

imho 3 kinds of peoples check the friendship checkbox:

- the man who just wants sex but is in a relationship and for whatever reason think that makes him look better
- the man who wants just sex but thinks that admitting it is wrong
- the man who wants a serious relationship and hopes that in this way he'll scare away the sex maniacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom