• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenovox1

Who the hell is Shaun T. and why are we all shocked that he's gay?

Creator of the Hip Hop Abs and Insanity workout DVDs, and he used to be a fairly prominent back up dancer. He danced on a Mariah Carey tour.

I have no idea why anyone would be shocked that he's gay.

Crayons

Banned
Is he even good looking?
I don't think I would be able to handle conversations like that without laughing my ass off.

No.
This is my reaction.
stephen-colbert-screaming-gif.gif

RM8

Everyone is straight unless they have shirtless pics on Facebook and "like" stuff like Lady Gaga or Britney Spears. Scientific method.

bsej87

Everyone is straight unless they have shirtless pics on Facebook and "like" stuff like Lady Gaga or Britney Spears. Scientific method.

I use and apply this method as well. You can also substitute "Has over 100 pictures in the Profile Picture album that are largely selfies and/or male duckface"

Delio

Considering all the guys that do selfie shirtless pics on instagram and still are straight I dunno. Boys seem to love showing off abs ( even if they dont have them)

RM8

Oh, but both factors are equally important. Likes a bunch of pop divas and has shirtless pics? Also, very important - has a lot of friends who also have shirtless profile pictures, they'll often Like his pictures.

igsuVPq.jpg

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Today's Indycar Mythbusters Special: DAMN IT CENSOR, MOVE! (at Tori in a sauna)

daripad

There is a girl who was in love with me on high school, and now when she saw me and noticed that I've been losing weight she got more into me. She is not even pretty and used to be my friend. Now I have to friendzone her because there is no way in hell that I'll tell her about my homosexuality

There is a girl who was in love with me on high school, and now when she saw me and noticed that I've been losing weight she got more into me. She is not even pretty and used to be my friend. Now I have to friendzone her because there is no way in hell that I'll tell her about my homosexuality
Just drive by her house with Lady Gaga full blast on your speakers.
She'll get the message.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Just have sex with her. You're only young once - explore the spectrum of human sexuality!

daripad

Just have sex with her. You're only young once - explore the spectrum of human sexuality!
I'd like to experiment someday but not now and not with that girl. She ia very very religious so she definitly is not into me because of sex, she thinka of me as the father of her children. Yeah, it sucks.

Just drive by her house with Lady Gaga full blast on your speakers.
She'll get the message.
I don't even like that shit :/

I'd like to experiment someday but not now and not with that girl. She ia very very religious so she definitly is not into me because of sex, she thinka of me as the father of her children. Yeah, it sucks.

I don't even like that shit :/

Uh oh....abandon ship...abandon ship...Pop-Gaf meltdown!

The situation with my mom seems to be getting worse. Sometimes I seriously wish I didn't come out to her. At this point I'm starting to think that I won't be close to my family after I move out and begin my own life. Honestly I'm not depressed anymore because I guess I'm the blacksheep of the family, heh.

Mr_Zombie

But I don't even like Lady Gaga or Britney Spears... or Madonna... or any of the pop-"divas"...
Does that mean I'm straight? D:

KiN0

The situation with my mom seems to be getting worse. Sometimes I seriously wish I didn't come out to her. At this point I'm starting to think that I won't be close to my family after I move out and begin my own life. Honestly I'm not depressed anymore because I guess I'm the blacksheep of the family, heh.

I'm sorry to hear your family situation is so bad. If you don't mind my asking, what exactly does your mom or anyone else in your family do that makes you feel so hopeless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom