• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
Where was this? The gym? Or did he whip it out at work or in public? Did he just do it randomly or did you agree to see it?

Anyway, if his dick really is that small then you obviously shouldn't even consider him. How embarrassing for him. Did you laugh when he showed you?
Oh you....

Is it a bad thing that I actually think McLovin-looking guys are actually kind of cute? Just as long as they don't talk like him, anyway.

Yesterday at the gym, a guy who I remember seeing last year at the same place managing his weight returned looking... delicious. I feel sincerely happy for him, and that's all I thought of it when I saw him considerably more attractive.

But then as I'd walk from station to station, equipment to equipment, I'd always catch him looking my direction. Going to the drinking fountain for a break, I passed by him walking the opposite direction. I usually have my vision toward the floor, but decided look at him to see if I wasn't only imagining him checking me out.

Our eyes met, and I tried to maintain eye contact, which he didn't break. At this point already past each other, I looked back to check if he would, too. He did.

After about an hour working out, I went to the locker room for a shower, dressed up and decided to call it a day and head home. On my way out, the same guy -- who I should perhaps call by a name... Jake -- was seated where the cyclists wait for their turn for the next class. The area was right by the gym's exit.

As I just had a good work-out and felt confident about my physique, I ventured to look for him and luckily enough, my first glimpse of him was him looking, again, at my direction. I have to clarify that though it may sound creepy, he seemed, for the lack of a better term, "harmless" and kind. By this time, I decided I should probably initiate something, and being the shy guy I am, I just chose to offer a small smile -- a quick curl of one end of my lips.

I didn't get to see if he smiled back, as I averted my stare quickly to the exit. I looked back again before finally heading right to where my care was parked, and saw him pleasantly still looking.

I'm heading to the gym again tomorrow, and I'm interested to see if there's anything there.

+++++

On another note -- and I apologize in advance for making the thread some sort of journal -- a guy I used to really like invited me last week to have a couple of drinks with his friends.

To avoid confusion, this guy I like, his name is "Jason." In his circle of friends, his has a close buddy named "Reese" who I had met before and know for a fact to be gay... and in a relationship.

Jason and I, we fooled around once -- at his place after watching Angels and Demons. I remember it was the night Francis was announced Pope. It may have been due to the amount of drinks we had that night at his flat, but when we started exchanging blowjobs and handjobs and all the possible moves to get off, save for penetration, I couldn't seem to cum. And I could tell he was disappointed.

I remember ending the night with me kissing him goodbye on the lips before heading out.

Fast-forward to last Thursday, when we finally saw each other again after that night, we were our usual friendly selves. We were seated a little far apart to catch up, and so I spent most of the night conversing with his friends, who to me, were just acquaintances.

Reese, who was a seat away from me, excused himself from the table to head to the washroom. Minutes laters, he came back and somehow ended up sitting beside me, taking their other friend's position beside me.

To give a clear visual, Reese was now seated adjacent to me. I was on the end of the table.

I was talking with the four other people on the table when I started to notice Reese's right knee had been touching my left. I shrugged it off, thinking it was just a comfortable position for me while having pocket conversation with the others. As the some minutes went on, I felt him doing a back-and-forth motion with his knee, so it would rub against mine.

I remembered he had a boyfriend the last time we met -- a couple of months back -- but I wasn't sure what their status were by that time.

When he continued doing the same motion under the table -- casually as we both kept conversing with everyone else -- I decided to put my left hand on my lap, so that the tip of my fingers would touch the part just above his knee. Immediately, I felt his hand on top of mine and squeezed it, as if to greet me "Hi."

Maintaining my composure, I glanced to my left, where he was seated, and I saw him looking my way and offering a quick smile before resuming his loud conversation with the others.

Jason, at this point, didn't seem to notice anything. He was seated opposite the side where Reese was, but not directly in front of him.

But then Reese extended his right arm under the table to reach my left thigh, which he'd scratch affectionately and squeeze every now and then. I'd reciprocate by squeezing the ends of his fingers, as if to massage them, and then scratching his palm -- all while we kept it casual with our company.

By this time, I notice Jason eying both Reese and me. Because Reese's arm appeared extended from Jason's view, I saw him (Jason) checking underneath the table what was happening. Both Reese and I noticed this and immediately broke contact.

As the day approached -- it was about 2:30 in the morning -- I felt Jason was already suspicious. He then decided to call it a night.

The bar we were at was at the third floor of a building, and so we all went down to where Jason's car was parked. Everyone, save for Reese and I, was hitching with him because they lived in the same area. Reese told Jason he'd help me get a cab home, after the Jason insisted that I spend the night at his place because I may be "too drunk."

I had work the next day, and it was my legitimate excuse to not spend the night at Jason's. I knew what he was up to. And so I politely declined and took up Reese on his offer. Jason, feigning a small tantrum, just said goodbye, rode his car, and left with the others.

Reese and I got a cab. Both seated at the back, he asked me where I lived. It was about 15 minutes away. We were quiet for some 5 minutes, both looking out our sides' window. I wasn't sure what was happening. He then put his hand on my lap with his palm facing upward as if waiting for me to hold it.

I did.

He sat closer, faced me and smiled. We made out -- not minding the cab driver -- as his hand made its way to my crotch. By that time, of course I was already hard. My first instinct was to reach for his hole through his jeans and put pressure on it. From the way he was lifting his hip upward, I could tell he liked it.

Out the window, I saw the big signage saying I was already at my stop. I told him, "I'm getting down here. You take care on your way home." He said, smiling, "You take care too." And then I got off the vehicle.

Since then, we haven't talked. I still don't know whether he had already broken up with his boyfriend when Thursday night happened. I don't plan to talk to him anytime soon. It's a good feeling, knowing that whereas before I'd always get attached with anyone I got intimate with to a certain degree, this thing with Reese seems to pass over my head when I remember it.

It should be interesting though when we do get to see other again.

When we do, should I bring up Thursday night? Or just remain casual, not mention it, and see where it goes?

Sorry for the huge block of text. Stream of consciousness late in the night. Thanks for listening.

Alcoori

Larson, do you want anything to come of it? If not, then don't mention it. If yes, do.

Pretty simple imo.
I'm a bit confused by the hole in his jeans part (did you mean his asshole??) and as to why you didn't tell him to come home with you but good for you.

Also, re: the gym guy: get it girl.

mantidor

Livejournal is that way ------------->

I kid, I kid! The thread is livejournal lite anyway :p can't really add anything except that I wish guys checked me out, must feel nice!

This is the shortest my hair's ever been omg

3VES3dS.jpg

Trigger

Short hair is always better to me. It gives you a chance to focus on a person's facial features. Oh, and it's very low maintenance. :p

RM8

^ You're a handsome guy and you can cook. Am I a minority because I think that's pretty awesome in a guy?

I installed Grindr recently too. Nothing but torsos without even a bit of text. When I find cute, interesting guys they're already way too far from here. Man, I hate this city :p Mexico City is like 45 minutes from here and it's like going from North Korea to South Korea.

I installed Grindr recently too. Nothing but torsos without even a bit of text. When I find cute, interesting guys they're already way too far from here. Man, I hate this city :p Mexico City is like 45 minutes from here and it's like going from North Korea to South Korea.

My city isn't that big (~2 million), and it doesn't seem like grindr has picked up much here yet ( it doesn't help that you need either an iphone or Android)... I can probably scroll through 50 guys before ones from across the border (Israel) start showing up. And yes it's mostly torsos and I never strike up a conversation with one, but they do talk to me and I ask for a face pic early on (most of them send one immediately after saying Hi)... and there are gorgeous faces whom I thought were out of my league but was surprised some are into me. The mature daddy look has pull apparently!

Pro tip: block guys you are not interested in, that way they don't show up on your screen and you don't show up on theirs (they don't get notified that you blocked them). Less clutter and visual noise helps in picking up potential dates.

Is...is he like an Ali G kind of thing? Sometimes music makes me feel like I'm already old and out of touch.

I'm trying to figure out of it's like a big troll thing or something, kind of like Die Antwoord (only I like legit liked their first album at least). I've also enjoyed one or two things by Lil Jon when I tried to, maybe it's supposed to be like that.

Trigger

Diplo is amazing
ly hot
but he's far from perfect. I'm not sure what he'd see in an artist like that. Maybe their friends?

Replicant

Yesterday at the gym, a guy who I remember seeing last year at the same place managing his weight returned looking... delicious. I feel sincerely happy for him, and that's all I thought of it when I saw him considerably more attractive.

But then as I'd walk from station to station, equipment to equipment, I'd always catch him looking my direction. Going to the drinking fountain for a break, I passed by him walking the opposite direction. I usually have my vision toward the floor, but decided look at him to see if I wasn't only imagining him checking me out.

Our eyes met, and I tried to maintain eye contact, which he didn't break. At this point already past each other, I looked back to check if he would, too. He did.

After about an hour working out, I went to the locker room for a shower, dressed up and decided to call it a day and head home. On my way out, the same guy -- who I should perhaps call by a name... Jake -- was seated where the cyclists wait for their turn for the next class. The area was right by the gym's exit.

As I just had a good work-out and felt confident about my physique, I ventured to look for him and luckily enough, my first glimpse of him was him looking, again, at my direction. I have to clarify that though it may sound creepy, he seemed, for the lack of a better term, "harmless" and kind. By this time, I decided I should probably initiate something, and being the shy guy I am, I just chose to offer a small smile -- a quick curl of one end of my lips.

I didn't get to see if he smiled back, as I averted my stare quickly to the exit. I looked back again before finally heading right to where my care was parked, and saw him pleasantly still looking.

I'm heading to the gym again tomorrow, and I'm interested to see if there's anything there.

You need to be careful and not expect much because many straight guys (in the gym, at least) do act like they are interested when they see another guy that they want to know. I mean, they are interested in you but it's not because they want to have sex with you. They probably do find you attractive but it's more like they want to have attractive/interesting friend more than anything else. Because let's face it, your personality is not exactly on display in the gym.

But to answer your question, when there's such reciprocal back and forth of interest then yeah, IME that's a sign a guy is interested in getting to know you (whether as a friend or something else is what you'd have to find out later). They wouldn't even bother to look at you or hover around you (by working out next to you) if they have no interest in getting to know you personally.

That story didn't end in giving blowjobs in the gym showers. Total fail.

Also, I love my trips to hardware stores like Menards/Home Depot. So many hot guys running around. I had to go back to receiving in the back of the store which is apparently where they congregate.

Livejournal is that way ------------->

I kid, I kid! The thread is livejournal lite anyway :p can't really add anything except that I wish guys checked me out, must feel nice!

Ha! Something just came over me last night and wanted to pour things out. :p Embarrassing block of text.

Larson, do you want anything to come of it? If not, then don't mention it. If yes, do.

Pretty simple imo.
I'm a bit confused by the hole in his jeans part (did you mean his asshole??) and as to why you didn't tell him to come home with you but good for you.

Also, re: the gym guy: get it girl.

Thanks for asking that question. Prompted me to actually give it a thought. Actually... no. I don't think so.

Also, yes, I meant his asshole. About not asking him to come to my place, it wasn't really an option -- not living alone.

You need to be careful and not expect much because many straight guys (in the gym, at least) do act like they are interested when they see another guy that they want to know. I mean, they are interested in you but it's not because they want to have sex with you. They probably do find you attractive but it's more like they want to have attractive/interesting friend more than anything else. Because let's face it, your personality is not exactly on display in the gym.

But to answer your question, when there's such reciprocal back and forth of interest then yeah, IME that's a sign a guy is interested in getting to know you (whether as a friend or something else is what you'd have to find out later). They wouldn't even bother to look at you or hover around you (by working out next to you) if they have no interest in getting to know you personally.

Noted, Replicant. I'll try to sustain the indirect communication and see if he's interested to get to know me as a friend or otherwise. But at this point, I'd be more inclined to say he is gay based on the amount of times he tries to make eye contact and maintain it. Most straight guys I know immediately avert eye contact with other guys, may be to avoid awkwardness and sending the wrong signals. I think now we're both just waiting to start a conversation. Let's see.

It's confirmed: I give the best blowjobs.

What are your bragging rights, GayGAF?

Can you please give me a sample of this skill of yours? :>

As for mine, I think I can carry good conversation face-to-face.

daripad

What are your bragging rights, GayGAF?
Physically I'm not good looking neither I have a good body. I haven't had any sexual experiences so I don't have anything to aay about that.
But I can say something: I smile and laugh a lot. Even if I'm feeling like shit I try to spread happiness through my expressions.
Oh, and people have told me IRL that I'm very sarcastic, I don't even try being like that but oh well, that is part of my (flawed) personality.

Physically I'm not good looking neither I have a good body. I haven't had any sexual experiences so I don't have anything to aay about that.

Oh, and people have told me IRL that I'm very sarcastic

I'm looking in a mirror right now.

I have a dry, sarcastic sense of humor. I only make friends with people exposed enough to me long enough to get when I'm joking. Which isn't many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom