• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantidor

I have good taste in like everything and I like Buffy :p I liked it as a kid more, but I can still enjoy it.

Talk about modesty haha.

It was a huge guilty pleasure to me when I was younger, I even was a fan of the movie before the series, I had a thing for vampire stuff back then, but even the smallest scrutiny makes the series fall apart, is dumb. The horrible spanish dubbing I was subjected to did't help, although I saw the later season with dubs and the acting was that bad, maybe the dubbing was actually being accurate hehe. The actors sucked, period, the writting is terrible.

It had moments of brilliance, my favorite episode was the one where everyone's voices were stolen, of course now that I think about it that was what made it tolerable, not having to stand that awful dialogue.

I think I secretly want to love the show, but I just can't hehe.

Alcoori

Talk about modesty haha.

It was a huge guilty pleasure to me when I was younger, I even was a fan of the movie before the series, I had a thing for vampire stuff back then, but even the smallest scrutiny makes the series fall apart, is dumb. The horrible spanish dubbing I was subjected to did't help, although I saw the later season with dubs and the acting was that bad, maybe the dubbing was actually being accurate hehe. The actors sucked, period, the writting is terrible.

It had moments of brilliance, my favorite episode was the one where everyone's voices were stolen, of course now that I think about it that was what made it tolerable, not having to stand that awful dialogue.

I think I secretly want to love the show, but I just can't hehe.

Oh my god, most terrifying episode of my youth.

Bladenic

Hush was the scariest episode by far. Like legitimately creepy, the Gentlemen were terrifying and not knowing their purpose or mission made it even worse.

Trigger

My cat has cockblocked me twice in one week. Why do all the cute guys I meet these days have cat allergies?
r4CiE.png

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
These guys don't have their own feline-free apartments you can go to?

tbh, I'd probably take a cat over a man most of the time anyway. :\

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Yeah, but dorm room hook-ups aren't much fun (or very private). On the bright side having a cat kicks ass.

Y'know, I've never set foot in a college dorm before. Huh.

I figure if the Black Spark dudes can discreetly bang in Home Depot and a public library, then you'll be able to figure something out. You can do it!

mantidor

These guys don't have their own feline-free apartments you can go to?

tbh, I'd probably take a cat over a man most of the time anyway. :

And you wonder why are you alone?

I kid, I kid :D, but yeah, I would give up any pets for a guy (not a hookup of course), but I say this probably because I hate dogs and while I like cats I like them from a distance, I'd try to make it work out with a guy with pets though, I'm flexible, maybe too much, which might be the reason I'm alone :p

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
And you wonder why are you alone?

I kid, I kid :D, but yeah, I would give up any pets for a guy (not a hookup of course), but I say this probably because I hate dogs and while I like cats I like them from a distance, I'd try to make it work out with a guy with pets though, I'm flexible, maybe too much, which might be the reason I'm alone :p

Hey, I don't wonder why I'm alone! It's always been pretty obvious to me.

Animals are better than many people because they aren't judgmental, they're loyal, love you pretty much unconditionally... Just like my right hand. -__-

mantidor

"100% straight. Just want a cock in my ass now! Don't even like guys!!"

Sexuality, how does it work?

I can see a straight man enjoying receptive anal sex, what I don't get is asking another man to do it, get a toy or ask your lady friend if she wants to be adventurous.

Edit:

Hey, I don't wonder why I'm alone! It's always been pretty obvious to me.

Animals are better than many people because they aren't judgmental, they're loyal, love you pretty much unconditionally... Just like my right hand. -__-

I think cats are awesome (as I said, from distance), my friends and neighbours have the most adorable and awesome cat, but "loyal" is not something I would use to describe cats.

Trigger

I think cats are awesome (as I said, from distance), my friends and neighbours have the most adorable and awesome cat, but "loyal" is not something I would use to describe cats.

My cat is pretty loyal....

...as long as the litter box stays clean and there's fresh food.

I've started watching the fast and the furious movies. They're all car mod ads but for some reason I keep watching. Paul Walker sounds like Keanu Reeves and the stories/characters/plots are shit. I can't explain it. And then I saw Tokyo Drift...

UVVKrqQ.jpg

SzBasZ2.jpg

And with that southern accent hes just adorable. You want to put him in your pocket and carry him around.

He has way too much chest hair and muscle definition for a high schooler. Not that I am complaining. I'm getting into some weird territory here.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
You know those are two different people, yes?

Personally, the whole redneck Southern accent thing has the opposite effect on me. Instantaneous turn-off.

I just resurrected a facebook account that I stopped using in 2005. Had all my college pics and posts on it. I was so young and thin. Just a young little gay. Now I'm 30 and I hardly recognize myself in those pics. I had 3 friends left. 2 of them had been deactivated and the third friend died shortly after high school. I had dreamed of doing so much more than I have. Its really got me in a funk but at the same time shaken me from my complacency. I think some changes are in order!

I just resurrected a facebook account that I stopped using in 2005. Had all my college pics and posts on it. I was so young and thin. Just a young little gay. Now I'm 30 and I hardly recognize myself in those pics. I had 3 friends left. 2 of them had been deactivated and the third friend died shortly after high school. I had dreamed of doing so much more than I have. Its really got me in a funk but at the same time shaken me from my complacency. I think some changes are in order!

Aw Sorry about your friend. Know how you feel. Good that it's helped to put things into perspective for you though.

Aw Sorry about your friend. Know how you feel. Good that it's helped to put things into perspective for you though.

Thanks. I'm hoping to find a new job here soon as I can get an interview. Thats been holding things up lately. Unemployment is stressful!

I can't with Escape Goat thinking 2 completely different people are the same person.

what? They're from the same movie franchise.

Ty4on

Change is way too hard, but it's never too late. Hope the best for you! Ganbare fits so well, but I don't want to sound like a weaboo :p

This talk about accents got me thinking about a celebrity 11 year old me was obsessed with. I think he's really cute, especially with that voice. You can hear his dialect at 3.10 (southern :p) and some Spanish at 3:29. Dunno why I had to share that, but otherwise I'd never go to bed >_<

I think I may be going out tonight with a fellow gaymer who DMd me on twitter a couple of weeks ago saying he thought I was cute. I don't really find him attractive from what I've seen (he doesn't have many pictures online) but I'm just trying to put myself out there and have some fun.

Grakl

Ah. Where in Texas though? Wouldn't you speak with a Southern accent or were you born in a Northern pocket. Or were you born there but raised somewhere else?

Born in San Antonio, raised all over the country. Lived most of my life in San Antonio/around Austin, though. Don't plan on living here ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom