• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Which one?

"Eyes on Me"?
"Melodies of Life"?
"Suteki da Ne"?
"real Emotion"?
"Kimi ga Iru Kara"?
"Yakushoku no Basho"?

EDIT: I think I miss one here but the fact that I can't remember implies it's an inferior song.
The song I quoted from Cosmic Bus. It's about a gay guy who crushes on his straight friend.

Interesting, but 240p? I'm glad that YT has started using a higher quality for music now.

Let's listen to good music instead (sorry I just discovered Jacques Greene so that gives me license to be an asshole or something because it's tangentially related to this discussion).

edit: I mean that Steve Grand stuff.
I've only listened to a few of his songs. I'm kinda getting over How To Dress Well's voice. :?

Places I would like to live that aren't Chicago:

Seattle
San Francisco
NYC (fuck brooklyn tho!!!)
Spain (Barcelona?)
All around the UK (it's tiny as fuck)
Sweden

Man, I still don't know if I'd ever be able to leave Chicago for good. No city I've been to compares to it.

Don't ever leave me bb.

Also, fuck Brooklyn.

RM8

I want to leave Mexico at some point :p Mexico is okay, but it sounds like such an awesome experience living in a different country. I'd severely injure someone to be able to live in Japan, I particularly loved Osaka! But at this point that's not an easy task at all.

I want to leave Mexico at some point :p Mexico is okay, but it sounds like such an awesome experiece living in a different country. I'd severely injure someone to be able to live in Japan, I particularly loved Osaka! But at this point that's not an easy task at all.

What the hell kind of expression is that?? At least when you say "I'd kill for X" it's understood that one is being facetious, but what you said comes off really awkward.

Or maybe I'm speaking out of my ass.
Feel like crap today :(

it's more of a personal vendetta against a certain user who lives there
8mykgDu.gif

Oh snaaaap.I don't know this T. Who lives in Brooklyn that ya'll don't like? :eek:
Don't gotta post it here but this is pretty interesting lol

Mark1

What are the key things to make yourself desireable to hunky guys? Bearing in mind that they need to be sweet as well.

Menaged

Just finished watching Toy Story 3 for the first time since I've watched it at the cinema.
God damn at this movie.
This time it was soooo much better than the cinema experience.
I just cried like a little girl at the last 10 minutes of it.
Maybe it moved me so much more now because I moved out to college as well.

bsej87

That series was timed pretty great for me. Toy Story came out when I was 8 and Toy Story 3 came out when I graduated from college. Which, as you said, makes the ending reduce you down to ; _ ;

I've looked into it, but a "regular" person can't just suddenly decide to emigrate to Canada. You have to have or make a certain amount of money, or provide a vital service (government, medical, science, etc). I applied and was told by a lawyer that my claim was very likely to be rejected because I don't meet their criteria.

Fucking sucks, because I really, really want to move to BC.

Very true. Plus you aren't moving to be with a spouse or family. Thats another way to get in. Marriage.

Although may I ask what about BC you like? I am the debbie downer of BC and have almost nothing good to say about it. Its the place for the 1%, low wages, highest cost of living :/

Victoria and the island, Lower Mainland, Southern Interior... not affordable.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I didn't really think much of Toy Story 3. It made me realize that I'm really not that big a fan of Pixar, having watched three movies in succession (months apart) and finding them weak: Wall-E, Up, Toy Story 3.

RM8

Up is, IMO of course, overrated as heck. I remember enjoying the much less pretentious Monsters vs. Aliens a lot more, 2009 animated film-wise, lol.

Up is, IMO of course, overrated as heck. I remember enjoying the much less pretentious Monsters vs. Aliens a lot more, 2009 animated film-wise, lol.

I loved the movie, without getting myself hyped up with reviews beforehand. The only thing I really disliked about the movie, that other people seemingly loved, was the stupid talking dog characters. All of them.

Well this sucks, there's nothing in my town for LGBT, all in Toronto. Without a car that's a long travel. I guess I'm screwed.

At least from what I can see...

Well this sucks, there's nothing in my town for LGBT, all in Toronto. Without a car that's a long travel. I guess I'm screwed.

I know that feel :c

My current dream is to move to California into a bigger and better city and just see new sights and live.
This shitty town in Arizona sucks.

Oh right, I'm pretty sure this is my first time posting here.
So uh, do I do an introduction, like "I'm Ice, and well blah blah blah" or can I just say I'm Trans (m2f) and Bi d:

Either way I'm doing the last one.
I hope to be active here, but you never know what happens.

Hige

Up and Wall-E would be better if the second half of the film was changed. The intro to Up gives you them feels and then gets ruined by
dogs flying airplanes
. What on earth was that?

daripad

So uh, do I do an introduction, like "I'm Ice, and well blah blah blah" or can I just say I'm Trans (m2f) and Bi d:

Another pokemon fan here, yeah! Be welcome!

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Although may I ask what about BC you like? I am the debbie downer of BC and have almost nothing good to say about it. Its the place for the 1%, low wages, highest cost of living :\

There are people living in Van that I'd like to be closer to.

Plus I need dat free health care :(

bsej87

Welcome to the thread! :D

Dany

Banned

There is a somewhat decent gay-gaf presence in toronto. They tried a meet up but I don't think it went well. :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Welcome! An introduction is unnecessary, but feel free to post one if you feel so inclined. If you really want to be accepted into the community, you'll need to post some nudes. :)

Another pokemon fan here, yeah! Be welcome!

Welcome to the thread! :D

Welcome! An introduction is unnecessary, but feel free to post one if you feel so inclined. If you really want to be accepted into the community, you'll need to post some nudes. :)
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'll have to look through my many folders of nudes d:
There is a somewhat decent gay-gaf presence in toronto. They tried a meet up but I don't think it went well. :p

Sadly Toronto is quite a trek for me ): I wouldn't mind meeting up one day..unfortunate it didn't go through ):

RM8

I never cried watching Toy Story 3. I know, weird. There are a few I have so with films such as E.T.
There's one and only one movie that has made me cry. Not only that, no other movie comes even close.

LxS9OAb.jpg

Holy crap, I lost it I swear. Screw that movie, I have never seen it again. Especially now that my dog is so old... nopenopenope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom