• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Yeah you can hold the weight plates behind your head or against your chest. You could even put the weight plates in a backpack then do squats.

I thought you said you had a bubble butt. We bubble butt queens don't have the squat when we already got that junk in the trunk ;)

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

I'm not sure if have a bubble butt. I go back and forth on it. Anyway, bigger is always better. ;)

Do you have any videos showing how to properly squat?

EDIT: Also, what's a good weight to start with?

EDIT 2: Alsooo why do you only work out 4 times a week? Is it a time issue, or is it not good to work out 7 days a week?

May I ask where I said there was a problem with chubby guys, I'm actually confused lol. My post was about people who want to workout but think it's time consuming I'm not saying everyone needs to workout I love all body types :)

I'm sorry, I should of corrected the second part of what I said. I tend to skim too much when reading, especially if I haven't checked a thread for a few hours. I'm happy to see some of the responses in here since my post.

lol I just unleashed all this annoying and repetitive gifs that we have seen a lot in this and the last thread.

Your impact, sis.

You were too lazy to scroll up a few posts or shift your eyes a little further up on your screen to glance at my username. I'm just following your example by using a lazy gif response.

daripad

Your impact, sis.

You were too lazy to scroll up a few posts or shift your eyes a little further up on your screen to glance at my username. I'm just following your example by using a lazy gif response.
I am on the mobile site so that is why I didn't remember your full username and I didn't want to go back to the page because this thing is a bit slow. Also those senseless gifs destroy the mobile version of this forum, so that is why I'm complaining.
Also, I'm not your sister.

Ahasverus

Heyyyyy cool down, kids.

Thanks! unfortunately I don't have any of that hehe

I made the traditional recipe from my country, agua de panela with lemon juice, (it's basically unrefined whole sugar and comes in blocks like bricks), you boil it and drink it as hot as possible and crawl in your bed and sweat the cold out, it works, but overnight.

Well I was going to end up alone and drunk anyway :p

Edit: So you are barsilian I had no idea you had panela too, it rocks

Bailey 87

EDIT: Also, what's a good weight to start with?

EDIT 2: Alsooo why do you only work out 4 times a week? Is it a time issue, or is it not good to work out 7 days a week?

Start on a weight that feels nice and heavy. Maybe put 30-40kg in a backpack and try that out.

I workout 4 times a week because I've been told (not sure if it's true) that your body grows on the days you rest and it seems to work because I look goooood!

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Look at these sexy bastards.

McYvfoO.jpg

ioINZrq83puML.gif

WOULD

kitchensomething

ibhxhERCjHt08b.gif

Alcoori

I disagree. Sometimes it is lazyness, but it can also be fear of pain, shyness (i.e. "I don't fit among those ripped guys with my flapping arms and flat chest, they will only laugh at me") or fear of failing. That's why I think it's important to have someone or something that will motivate you and help you start working out.

Being 'shy', afraid of pain or whatnot is just you being too lazy to start and finding excuses not to. You wanna change and not put any kind of effort into it? Tough shit, ain't gonna happen. (I mean 'you' in a more general sense, not you Mr Zombie personally :))

Am I an oddball in that a guy's hairstyle can be the difference between me being turned on and turned off? Fucking Brad Pitt and his long hair makes him a 0/10 would never bang to me.

THANK YOU. Long hair is very rarely attractive and hobo Brad Pitt is not cute.

Ah fun times tho.

971498_2114511019229_1157498877_n.jpg

Well, well, well. Look who is the only one on his knees. Not surprised.

Start on a weight that feels nice and heavy. Maybe put 30-40kg in a backpack and try that out.

I workout 4 times a week because I've been told (not sure if it's true) that your body grows on the days you rest and it seems to work because I look goooood!

I've noticed that too. When I do P90X, I notice the more change during the week I don't work out.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

mantidor

Edit: So you are barsilian I had no idea you had panela too, it rocks

Nope, Colombian, but I've been living in Brasil for 2 years now.

They have panela too, it's called "rapadura", because "panela" actually means "cooking pot" in portuguese, and thats just the tip of the iceberg in crazy things between the two languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom