• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Well, well, well. Look who is the only one on his knees. Not surprised.

Look a tad bit to the lefT and this would be accuraTe

i2bDA3BafHsHH.gif

Went to the beach today and saw two guys, hard bodies dripping with water, walking out of the surf. They had on matching swimsuits. I need to work out.

That reminds me that I'm stupidly bad at fighting games, even at Smash Bros.

It's not hard to be bad at Smash Bros.

Who the hell is the guy in the middle and what is he wearing? Floaties, obviously, but WTF.

That's my boyfriend actually. And I think he had a noodle around his arms. What do you mean, what is he wearing? A swimsuit?

Yo, get me in touch with the dude sitting in front of the coffee table but behind the other table on the left. I wanna marry him, bb. No interview necessary.

If you're talking about who I think you are, I will drag you.

Bailey 87

That seems like a lot!

it probably is a lot to start off with. I give crap working out advice so I'll just stop now.

It "grows"? You mean the muscles get bigger?

Yeah

I thought muscle memory meant that you could remember combos in fighting games

It's basically the same principle. Your body remembers it's former state so if you stop working out for months and then go back to it you will blow back up really quickly.

RM8

Smash Bros. is a fighter, it's just not a traditional fighter. It's right there with stuff like Power Stone or Bushido Blade. I personally call it a platformer-fighter :p

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
That's my boyfriend actually. And I think he had a noodle around his arms. What do you mean, what is he wearing? A swimsuit?

Not the swimsuit. The floaties. WTF is the red dots.

If you're talking about who I think you are, I will drag you.

Only if I don't get shotgun married to him first.

lightus

The creek is flowing all over this thread. IDK about this.

p.s. - Hope everyone brought their floaties. I've seen people drown.

TheSeks

Too much queen ITT, bb. Kyon, translate queen to English plz.

TheSeks

They are pressed.

Simple

Pressed because I'll be the one to fill his dark soul with LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIGgggggggggggGGGHT?

Ahasverus

Nope, Colombian, but I've been living in Brasil for 2 years now.

They have panela too, it's called "rapadura", because "panela" actually means "cooking pot" in portuguese, and thats just the tip of the iceberg in crazy things between the two languages.

Wow, the more you know
Colombian brofist :D

Guys I must admit that I'd be so damn ashamed of being at the pool. The worst part is that I've HAD good bodyshape and even THEN I felt BAD.

Hey in that one photo last page where everybody is like chilling in a living room and stuff, who's the white guy with the black shirt sitting on the table?

GothPunk

That seems like a lot!
I think 30kg is a good amount to start off with, because nomatter your starting point it shouldn't be too heavy, but it would be heavy enough for you to feel the burn. If you find them too hard to do at first, to start off you could hug a weight to your chest with your back against a wall, and focusing on your legs squat down and up using the wall to support yourself. You want to imagine that your feet are glued to the floor and you're pushing your body up against them - you want to focus on your legs and ass doing all the work. When I do them, I tense my abs and stick my butt out a bit so that it doesn't hurt my back. We squat 80kg at the moment, I get light headed after 4 * 10 reps of that sometimes, haha.

You will be dragged to the pits of hell you better watch out.

iPJgRdPxPNOAi.gif
What is this from? It's amazing!

I loved seeing your guys' pictures on FB from the Florida trip, looked like you all had a great time...

I'm Here Bitches

ibzkP3Kyxnt2I1.gif
...and you look so cute in that photo!

TheSeks

Drag Me To Hell. Which was a pretty bad movie, even if you exclude Justin Long making it bad.

I think 30kg is a good amount to start off with, because nomatter your starting point it shouldn't be too heavy, but it would be heavy enough for you to feel the burn. If you find them too hard to do at first, to start off you could hug a weight to your chest with your back against a wall, and focusing on your legs squat down and up using the wall to support yourself. You want to imagine that your feet are glued to the floor and you're pushing your body up against them - you want to focus on your legs and ass doing all the work. When I do them, I tense my abs and stick my butt out a bit so that it doesn't hurt my back. We squat 80kg at the moment, I get light headed after 4 * 10 reps of that sometimes, haha.

What is this from? It's amazing!

I loved seeing your guys' pictures on FB from the Florida trip, looked like you all had a great time.

"Drag Me to Hell"

Some shitty pg-13 horror flick with Justin Long in it. He's cute but in no way leading man material.

TheSeks said:
Drag Me To Hell. Which was a pretty bad movie, even if you exclude Justin Long making it bad.

He was cute in Galaxy Quest but that's cause it suited his style more.

GothPunk

Thanks for the explanation everyone! You know when I saw it first I thought 'Maybe that's from Drag Me To Hell', considering she is being dragged underground, lol. For the record, Justin Long was the low point of Galaxy Quest for me.

Oh, it was a fantastic time that I'll never forget.
I love your new avatar btw, I remember my heart going all a flutter during his shirtless scenes, haha. Your arms are looking great!

Yup! They even celebrated my bday!

1001326_2114511739247_917413949_n.jpg
We both just went 'Aww, cute!' when we saw that photo. That must have been one sexy party. ;)

Thanks for the explanation everyone! You know when I saw it first I thought 'Maybe that's from Drag Me To Hell', considering she is being dragged underground, lol. For the record, Justin Long was the low point of Galaxy Quest for me.

What? He's cute when he plays those nerdy, shy guys who you just want to hug. That and he looks better with short hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom