• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a good amount of sports when I was younger. I did soccer for almost 4 years young, track and field around 6 years, and fencing ( saber and foil) for 2 years. Lots of leg work lol, but no more sports haven't for a while but I'd like to get back into fencing someday again.

Conan's producer looks like my ex. Must be the italian thing.

iIjEoaFM5fg8X.gif

sphinx

the piano man
Conan's producer looks like my ex. Must be the italian thing.

you know, this is a lesson for everybody who likes to work out.

The guy looks damn hot without a shirt but before he took it off, he looked just mildly o.k and the reason is that the shirt isn't his size, it's too big. it's amazing how the wrong shirt size can fuck up your looks.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE

The guy looks damn hot without a shirt but before he took it off, he looked just mildly o.k and the reason is that the shirt isn't his size, it's too big. it's amazing how the wrong shirt size can fuck up your looks.
You gleaned this all from the second of the gif in which his shirt is on?

sugarless

Ok now that I finally got to see the Direct and not some screenshot, I take this back completely.

Yeah, I could tell when I was trying (for longer than I want to admit) to get just the right screenshot that there was something about the way his eyes looked in the video and the quality of the stream that wasn't doing justice to how handsome he was when you saw him in motion. I was having some fairly naughty thoughts throughout the process...

Mark1

Changed my profile picture to the ever hot and gorgeous Marco Dapper.

Watched 'Beautiful Thing' last night, it is indeed a beautiful film. Very touching, nice music and good acting.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm still waiting on Masamuna to fulfill his bargain. >:|

Also Dragon:

I just remembered I had some gift cards to redeem. Time to go lookin' for sailors.

Hige

Meet the #Instastuds: Hot Gay Men on Perma-Display

I hate them all. Some of us have jobs! And love pizza!
For like the first time ever in the history of the Internet, it's actually worth it to read the comments. Also, too much white, heteronormative worship.

I've seen enough of these types on twitter to know that while the exterior is nice (after taking dozens of photos to get the perfect shot), there's a lot of exaggeration covering up the reality going on behind the scenes. Usually overstating their dead-end career's importance or that last inebriated venture to (insert island hotspot). No thanks.

gerg

For like the first time ever in the history of the Internet, it's actually worth it to read the comments. Also, too much white, heteronormative worship.

I kept on looking for the point the article was making, but I couldn't find it.

Alcoori

I watched the opening scene of the first episode and found it fairly offputting. Is that scene representative of the rest of the show?

Pretty much, yes. A lot of people swear by it and say it's the best show about gay people that has ever been created but I don't share the excitement.
Although the story was OK (but nothing super original), I found the acting to be average at best. The producer/main actor and his girlfriend just rub me the wrong way.

I kept on looking for the point the article was making, but I couldn't find it.

I don't think there is. Hot guys taking pics of themselves, news at 11.

One of my good friends was killed in a road rage incident on Tuesday night. He was shot in the head. They caught the fucking bastard who did it.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Police-arrest-the-suspect-in-deadly-road-rage-shooting-218780801.html

The thing about it is that Jaime had called my boyfriend to go with him to the mall and my boyfriend said he didn't feel like going. I feel like god works in mysterious ways.

I still can't believe that our friend is gone...I don't know if we will be able to go to the funeral because I already took a day off yesterday after this occured and my boyfriend just found a new job.

I don't know what we are going to do, my boyfriend went to go meet up with Jaime's mother, she just came from Mexico after this happened.

soco

I watched the opening scene of the first episode and found it fairly offputting. Is that scene representative of the rest of the show?

while there are a few other hookups, it's not representative. the show is about these two guys who breakup and are trying to navigate that. i thought it was pretty cute and reasonably funny.

sphinx

the piano man
the only thing I hate about my new job is that after 8 hours of hard work, I'd love to lay down with someone and just hug and cuddle and do nothing.

but I come home and I open my laptop and write stuff in neogaf instead or I play a videogame, just like now. ;(

the only thing I hate about my new job is that after 8 hours of hard work, I'd love to lay down with someone and just hug and cuddle and do nothing.

but I come home and I open my laptop and write stuff in neogaf instead or I play a videogame, just like now. ;(

Aww, that is the goal. You'll have someone someday, it's nothing to worry about. Maybe you should get a dog/cat, they are excellent companions. :)

How do I read the comments on the #Instastuds article? I funny see them or a kink to access them anywhere in the page. I'm on phone but also tried "Desktop view" and nothing.

One of my good friends was killed in a road rage incident on Tuesday night. He was shot in the head. They caught the fucking bastard who did it.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Police-arrest-the-suspect-in-deadly-road-rage-shooting-218780801.html

The thing about it is that Jaime had called my boyfriend to go with him to the mall and my boyfriend said he didn't feel like going. I feel like god works in mysterious ways.

I still can't believe that our friend is gone...I don't know if we will be able to go to the funeral because I already took a day off yesterday after this occured and my boyfriend just found a new job.

I don't know what we are going to do, my boyfriend went to go meet up with Jaime's mother, she just came from Mexico after this happened.

Thats... really shitty.

But honestly, your employer WILL give you a day off to go to the funeral of a good friend who was murdered via gunshot. I mean... how couldn't they? Right.... ?

mantidor

He's shirt is his size, you are being that guy who wears smaller size to "accentuate" their muscles and looks kind of ridiculous in the process, don't be that guy!
I know unfortunately most gay men are that guy, I don't blame you.
Yeah. Most of them don't have careers -- their "job" is to be gay, to traipse around West Hollywood or Chelsea.

EDIT: Oh my god, these comments are perfect

Hey, Gay-GAF, how many of you live in LA? Would anyone be down for doing a night out?

I would be down if I wasn't 4000 km away, Damn I really need to go out, and not alone, which is the usual way I go out.

sphinx

the piano man
He's shirt is his size, you are being that guy who wears smaller size to "accentuate" their muscles and looks kind of ridiculous in the process, don't be that guy!
I know unfortunately most gay men are that guy, I don't blame you.

oh, wait right there for a sec. There's proper attire for every situation.

If I go to work and will teach young children how to play the piano, I wear long sleeves, formal-casual shirts or semi-formal clothes. Parents and children don't care for the teacher's body.

if I go out to a shopping mall in a sunny sunday with friends, I will use a short-sleeve shirt that properly adapts to the form of my body, not bigger not smaller, I don't know why I should "hide" its form using bigger sizes and that has nothing to do with muscles or trained bodies, it's a common fashion mistake everyone does.

if I go to a disco or pub, I will use the kind of shirts you describe in your post ^_^ maybe, depending on how I feel and whether I like my body enough to spend a whole night feeling all compressed.

I mostly agree with you but I also think there is a time and place for every shirt.

Alcoori

oh, wait right there for a sec. There's proper attire for every situation.

If I go to work and will teach young children how to play the piano, I wear long sleeves, formal-casual shirts or semi-formal clothes. Parents and children don't care for the teacher's body.

if I go out to a shopping mall in a sunny sunday with friends, I will use a short-sleeve shirt that properly adapts to the form of my body, not bigger not smaller, I don't know why I should "hide" its form using bigger sizes and that has nothing to do with muscles or trained bodies, it's a common fashion mistake everyone does.

if I go to a disco or pub, I will use the kind of shirts you describe in your post ^_^ maybe, depending on how I feel and whether I like my body enough to spend a whole night feeling all compressed.

I mostly agree with you but I also think there is a time and place for every shirt.

Don't worry, it's just that American sizes are all fucked up compared to Europe. Most Americans would not know a proper fit because here a size S is a size M or L in Europe.
I have to shop on asos.com to get shirts and pants that actually fits well.

That guy's shirt is not extremely large, but it definitely doesn't fit properly. You should see the dress shirts guys wear here. They're supposed to be their size but they just look like they're wearing parachutes (and don't get me started on the undershirt).

Different strokes I guess!

Today is my friend's viewing. I still don't feel like he is gone I guess because I just expect him to walk through our apartment door and hang out with us like usual. I am at work, but gonna leave early. My boyfriend doesn't work until later so he went right now to go to it and is gonna pick me up later and take me out there to see him. I met his family yesterday and they are all so kind.

Me and my boyfriend are working things out, not because the tradgedy but because he makes me feel really good about myself and tries to support me. My boyfriend could've been in the car and I would never see him again.

What's even shittier though is the guy who did this might get away with it. My friends sister called us and was saying the detective might let the guy go with bail and a fine. I hope god makes the right decision...I feel like the guy should be locked up. Why did this guy get to take my friends life and not suffer repercussions?

Masamuna

Not difficult really, in fact once you get more party members the difficulty slides down considerably. There AI does have the potential to be dumb though. I didn't have too many problems.

There will be a point in the game where you can power level really fast, if you want a complete cakewalk.

Not difficult really, in fact once you get more party members the difficulty slides down considerably. There AI does have the potential to be dumb though. I didn't have too many problems.

There will be a point in the game where you can power level really fast, if you want a complete cakewalk.

I was hoping for the opposite actually. I suspected it might be too easy. My RPG needs are not being met. Woe is me.

Today is my friend's viewing. I still don't feel like he is gone I guess because I just expect him to walk through our apartment door and hang out with us like usual. I am at work, but gonna leave early. My boyfriend doesn't work until later so he went right now to go to it and is gonna pick me up later and take me out there to see him. I met his family yesterday and they are all so kind.

Me and my boyfriend are working things out, not because the tradgedy but because he makes me feel really good about myself and tries to support me. My boyfriend could've been in the car and I would never see him again.

What's even shittier though is the guy who did this might get away with it. My friends sister called us and was saying the detective might let the guy go with bail and a fine. I hope god makes the right decision...I feel like the guy should be locked up. Why did this guy get to take my friends life and not suffer repercussions?

Just awful, and i dont see HOW this guy could get away with it considering there was so much going against him. Nice to know you guys got to go to the viewing though, and met his family.

Just awful, and i dont see HOW this guy could get away with it considering there was so much going against him. Nice to know you guys got to go to the viewing though, and met his family.
We are here now. My bf had to go to work but he was acting like the host welcoming and telling people go.

Some girl was rude and took a picture of our friends body. We told my bf and he told the girl that it was disrespectful. I now know my friend.is never coming back, but I still feel like he's gonna walk through the door and say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom