• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikeme

Have you guys seen this in the other threads? A video of a 15-year old being harassed in Russia. This is what Putin's government and the Russian Orthodox Church feel is somehow a good thing. I watched the whole thing and was so fucking down, and then angry, at how vile people can be.

Video

There's also a campaign on allout.org, international lgbt rights nonprofit foundation. A protest petition against the Sochi olympics. AllOut

It really makes me want to get more involved in gay rights issues. It's so easy for me in Sweden sometimes that I forget how cruel it can be.

But... my facial hair grows in red, and the rest of the hair on my body is dark brown. I will shave forever damnit.

Wow, same exact thing with me! Everyone says that my beard is red (or at least red-tinted), but I think I'm colorblind because I can't see it at all.

I'm probably gonna shave my beard after this small summer semester ends, and get a small trim along with it.

On an unrelated note, I'm single again. =(

Kangi

Cockroach. Cockroach was on the cup I was about to pour a drink in. I hate the roaches, I hate the summer, and I hate the South. I know men are supposed to be able to handle bug issues, but screw it, I'm gay and I almost had a heart attack.

gerg

How do I read the comments on the #Instastuds article? I funny see them or a kink to access them anywhere in the page. I'm on phone but also tried "Desktop view" and nothing.

Hmm... They display automatically under the article for me (on my laptop, at least). I remember there being a "Comments" button you had to click for them to display when I accessed the site on my phone, however.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Beards suck.
I will remember this
ibvouIROGJzAz2.gif

To bug haters: get a kitty. My cat's the fattest fuck in the land and he's a veritable Leatherface. I'll wake up and find cockroaches alive, on their backs, squirming with dismembered carapaces in the kitchen and he's just there watching them.

I did find a spider skittering along my bedsheets the other night though. Flicked that fucker into next week. Florida bugs suck.

Trigger

To bug haters: get a kitty. My cat's the fattest fuck in the land and he's a veritable Leatherface. I'll wake up and find cockroaches alive, on their backs, squirming with dismembered carapaces in the kitchen and he's just there watching them.

I did find a spider skittering along my bedsheets the other night though. Flicked that fucker into next week. Florida bugs suck.

Truth! My cat will fuck up all forms of vermin. She's amazing.

If I ever had to get a tattoo I'd probably just make my own abstract insignia and get it in black on one of my shoulderblades. I'd be worried about it stretching, though.

scarlet

I want one, still have no idea about the design, size, etc.
Sometimes i want a crescent, sometimes geometries, sometimes abstract bla bla.

Grakl

I'm not a fan of glasses either - I actually switched from glasses to contacts back in March because of how much I disliked how I looked in them.

Tattoos are fine (if the tattoo is actually a good one), but I don't think I'd ever get one myself, and I doubt my bf would either, lol.

Menaged

It's been forever since I posted here.
I had a though exam period, but now it's over and it feels awesome!
Hopefully everyone is doing good :)

We are here now. My bf had to go to work but he was acting like the host welcoming and telling people go.

Some girl was rude and took a picture of our friends body. We told my bf and he told the girl that it was disrespectful. I now know my friend.is never coming back, but I still feel like he's gonna walk through the door and say hello.

This is some craaaaazy shit man. Sorry for your loss. I'm really at a loss of words for something like that :\

Cockroach. Cockroach was on the cup I was about to pour a drink in. I hate the roaches, I hate the summer, and I hate the South. I know men are supposed to be able to handle bug issues, but screw it, I'm gay and I almost had a heart attack.

Hate hate hate them!!!
I'm just uncapble of dealing with roaches. I mean, eventually I have to at times, but it takes a toll of me lol.
Last October I moved out of home, and on my first day at my new place I had an incident. I was showering, washing my head, when suddenly I felt something on my leg. I looked and I washorrified to see a cockroach. I freaked out, and luckily I didn't slip or anything. There was a bucket next to me, so I just took it and wildly smashed it against the cockroach. That was some traumatizing shit :(

scarlet

will never have the first (in acceptable form), but i've got the second and i'm working on the third. 2/3 ain't bad? ;D

Yup, i will never have it too .. No one in my family has facial hair, blame it on genetics.

I'm not a fan of glasses either - I actually switched from glasses to contacts back in March because of how much I disliked how I looked in them.

Tattoos are fine (if the tattoo is actually a good one), but I don't think I'd ever get one myself, and I doubt my bf would either, lol.

I love glasses, I've been wearing it for 15 years, my face looks weird without it :D

The only downside is you can't really enjoy 3D movies or roller coster

7threst

I love glasses, I've been wearing it for 15 years, my face looks weird without it :D

The only downside is you can't really enjoy 3D movies or roller coster

I never wear my glasses because I get really nauseaus. I had it checked out at an eye-doctor (sorry, don't know the English word for that haha) and she said I just have to get used to my glasses (got it like a year ago).

Fortunately I don't need to wear them, it just puts less strain on my eyes. So if I ever get a constant headache, I should probably get used to wear them.

Also, I look really weird with glasses because of my eyes which kind of act like lazy eyes independent of each other. It looks weird with or without glasses, but with glasses it's like there is a sign above my head saying "look guys, there is this dude beneath me wearing glasses. Doesn't he look weird?" haha.

sphinx

the piano man
A guy asked for pictures of my feet, so I sent them.

I still don't understand foot fetishes.

Did he like them? :D that's what matters.

Don't waste energy trying to understand the fetish, just take advantage of it and demand a massage or something.

7threst

Post pix!

FRQydFq.jpg

The logo of Black Flag and Chumbawamba.

C6w7n2U.jpg

This one on my leg (sorry for shitty quality). I wanted a kilt-wearing bagpipe-player but just a normal bagpipe player seemed boring sp I looked through the art of Holbein for a medieval black death skeleton and combined that with a bagpipe and a kilt.

kspYn53.jpg

I had this idea of a Keltic dragon with the body of a Chinese dragon so I searched for some designs and had a friend combine these into one. After that I wanted the color red for the dragon.

JsH5vuY.jpg

I always liked the music, the logo and the message of Operation Ivy so I wanted their 'Unity'-logo on my back.

Yes, that is a lot of band-tatoos but I like 'em. Sorry for shitty quality though!

mantidor

Have you guys seen this in the other threads? A video of a 15-year old being harassed in Russia. This is what Putin's government and the Russian Orthodox Church feel is somehow a good thing. I watched the whole thing and was so fucking down, and then angry, at how vile people can be.

Video

There's also a campaign on allout.org, international lgbt rights nonprofit foundation. A protest petition against the Sochi olympics. AllOut

It really makes me want to get more involved in gay rights issues. It's so easy for me in Sweden sometimes that I forget how cruel it can be.

Yeah I've seen the threads, but I'm not going to watch the video.

The situation is complex and horrifying.

mantidor

I feel lucky about my beard, is not non existant, but I also don't need to shave every day, it of course doesn't look as good because of that since is not that thick, but good bears are high maintenance, it would be annoying.

At least I'm not patchy, that is the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom