• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantidor

Oh boy.

I got incredibly drunk this past saturday, and went out with some friends, being the drunk I am I flirted with this guy which I'm not sure he's even gay, because my gaydar sucks, but I really think he is, (his group of friends were super gay though, no doubt about it), then I don't even remember how I got home, but I did remember talking a lot to him, it was pretty close to my home so it's not like a had a huge blackout. Now, to my surprise, at the other day I saw a message from him asking me if I got home safely, so at the very least we exchange numbers! I only answer with a yes, and thanks, but now I don't know how to proceed.

I liked him a lot, and this is new territory for me, this is kind of embarrassing heh that pretty much confirms it, right? or am I reading something I shouldn't?

Oh boy.

I got incredibly drunk this past saturday, and went out with some friends, being the drunk I am I flirted with this guy which I'm not sure he's even gay, because my gaydar sucks, but I really think he is, (his group of friends were super gay though, no doubt about it), then I don't even remember how I got home, but I did remember talking a lot to him, it was pretty close to my home so it's not like a had a huge blackout. Now, to my surprise, at the other day I saw a message from him asking me if I got home safely, so at the very least we exchange numbers! I only answer with a yes, and thanks, but now I don't know how to proceed.

I liked him a lot, and this is new territory for me, this is kind of embarrassing heh that pretty much confirms it, right? or am I reading something I shouldn't?

All it really means is that you made some kind of impression on him, I can't really infer anything more specific than that from this :p Just ask him out for coffee and skirt the ambiguity of the situation for a while, or be one of those admirably bold people and ask him out for real.

Oh boy.

Just ask him to do something next Saturday afternoon and get lunch and go play frisbee in the park or something. Get to know him a little and don't go into thinking you're going to date him because you don't know if hes gay. And then keep it cool and dont get stupid drunk around him because you will make an ass of yourself. Wait until you've established some kind of history. He might end up being a good friend.

mantidor

All it really means is that you made some kind of impression on him, I can't really infer anything more specific than that from this :p Just ask him out for coffee and skirt the ambiguity of the situation for a while, or be one of those admirably bold people and ask him out for real.

Just ask him to do something next Saturday afternoon and get lunch and go play frisbee in the park or something. Get to know him a little and don't go into thinking you're going to date him because you don't know if hes gay. And then keep it cool and dont get stupid drunk around him because you will make an ass of yourself. Wait until you've established some kind of history. He might end up being a good friend.

Definitely the course of action I was thinking, now to find the courage to actually do it! I'm more inclined on him being gay anyway, or he was veeery comfortable with another guy making advances, which is not really common around here, the real question is whether he liked me or not... well I guess I'll find out soon, and I'm scared as hell hehe damn stupid social anxieties.

scarlet

The husband from The Blacklist

tumblr_mti5ntdM7N1qa5d8ho2_1280.jpg

Hngggggg...

Masamuna

So I need ideas on how to propose to my boyfriend. He knows it's coming, just doesn't know when or how.

He's commandeered my 3ds.
He's a tattoo artist.

I kinda want to do something with a 3ds game case. He wants to play pokemon Y so bad, so part of me wants to pick up the game and replace the cartridge with the ring and a sappy note and then shrink wrap it. He's also hyped for zelda, and since he doesn't keep up with release dates I could photoshop the cover art haha.

I could also do something simple like place the ring with his tattoo gun or supplies. I don't know.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
So I need ideas on how to propose to my boyfriend. He knows it's coming, just doesn't know when or how.

He's a tattoo artist.

I kinda want to do something with a 3ds game case. He wants to play pokemon Y so bad, so part of me wants to pick up the game and replace the cartridge with the ring and a sappy note and then shrink wrap it. He's also hyped for zelda, and since he doesn't keep up with release dates I could photoshop the cover art haha.

I could also do something simple like place the ring with his tattoo gun or supplies. I don't know.

Walk up to him, profess your love, get down on one knee, pull down his pants, slip the ring over his cock, and ask "Will you marry me?"

OR

Slip him some heavy duty sleeping pills and, while he's unconscious, commandeer his tattoo equipment and tattoo "Marry Me" in reverse on his stomach. When he wakes up and looks in the mirror, he'll see the message and then you can pop around the corner and give him the ring.

bsej87

He's a tattoo artist.

I kinda want to do something with a 3ds game case. He wants to play pokemon Y so bad, so part of me wants to pick up the game and replace the cartridge with the ring and a sappy note and then shrink wrap it.

I think this idea is both adorable and a feasible :D

Walk up to him, profess your love, get down on one knee, pull down his pants, slip the ring over his cock, and ask "Will you marry me?"

OR

Slip him some heavy duty sleeping pills and, while he's unconscious, commandeer his tattoo equipment and tattoo "Marry Me" in reverse on his stomach. When he wakes up and looks in the mirror, he'll see the message and then you can pop around the corner and give him the ring.

You forgot to add "on his cock" at the end of the second scenario

or are cock rings just a given?

mantidor

I don't find anyone in the industry particularly attractive.

Maybe that guy from the Nintendo Directs, if anything. No, not Iwata obviously, or Trinen, the other guy.

daripad

I don't find anyone in the industry particularly attractive.

Maybe that guy from the Nintendo Directs, if anything. No, not Iwata obviously, or Trinen, the other guy.

Reggie?

I know who you are referring but I don´t remember his name. But he is cute and hipnotazing and has a beard and he is cute and cute

RM8

Hey, young Kamiya wasn't that bad. Except WTF is he wearing, lol. And Kachou is super adorable but not in a... uh, attractive way :p

I'm going to have to post pics of this super hot guy from Team2Bit.

Their game "Fist Puncher" looks terrible, though :(((

Bladenic

Ratsky sis did you watch Nashville? Honestly I didn't care that much for the premiere because it seems like it's just gonna be more of the same. But I'll keep watching for Hayden and gay cowboy, who's story I'm most interested in (despite being wildly cliche).

Sai-kun

Banned
Hey, young Kamiya wasn't that bad. Except WTF is he wearing, lol. And Kachou is super adorable but not in a... uh, attractive way :p

I'm going to have to post pics of this super hot guy from Team2Bit.

Their game "Fist Puncher" looks terrible, though :(((

I said daaaaaaaaaaaamn. Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom