• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
o0kluz8.gif

Who is that? ;)

I'm not hairy anymore though lol

It's okay, hair grows back. I'll be patient.

Labrys

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!
ohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodness
ohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodness

that is all

Mr. F

Banned
Except for maybe FREAKING KIRBY 3DS OMG.

I've been holding out for Advance Wars (I can dream) to pick up a 3DS, but that reveal trailer made me realize there's a Kirby-shaped hole in my heart. Super tempted
but sadly still too broke.

RM8

Can anyone please mail me a WiiU? It just won't cease being stupid-expensive in Mexico and I won't resist for too long being deprived of 3D World.

daripad

Can anyone please mail me a WiiU? It just won't cease being stupid-expensive in Mexico and I won't resist for too long being deprived of 3D World.
I wanted one too! You, sugar daddy, give it to me, don't listen to this guy. Prices here are insanely high, even with the damn recent price cut. I need to play Mario 3D World and WWHD and W101 and Pikmin 3 and Sonic Racing Transformed and NSMBU and NSLU and Lego City Undercover and...and...and...the hole catalogue ASAP!

Depends on what you're bargaining with.

So you are the sugar daddy, aren't you?

PS. Why the hell am I a junior member again?

daripad

Did you create any dumb threads recently? :p members get juniored if they do something dumb, I would guess a mod would notify though.

Just tried to make a thread on my mobile yestarday but it didn't get made. I clicked send twice and nothing happened. And I made a thread praising Mario 3D World but it got drowned. That was it.

Nope. Central Mexico also wins in food. I should know because I live here and have never been to the south :p

I've been in Central Mexico and your food is weird. First those colorful Tamales. It goes downhill from that

Ty4on

So it got locked and that's why it was drowned? And the reason why I am a junior again? Why? That wasn't stupid

I didn't have to be a new thread. There are some rules here about making threads. Your thread seems like it breaks the "don't make counter threads" rule. At the end it says:
Loss of thread posting privileges
Threads that don't fit the above guidelines will be closed. Any individual thread that flagrantly violates the above rules, or several threads that don't respect the above rules typically result in loss of thread posting privileges for the user in question. The best way to avoid this is to consult these rules or when in doubt, take a little extra time to make the thread better.
So I guess you could review your old threads and PM a mod if you disagree/question the decision.

I'm not well informed in the subject having never PMed a mod nor made a thread :p

mantidor

So it got locked and that's why it was drowned? And the reason why I am a junior again? Why? That wasn't stupid

I think maybe they thought you were doing some sort of joke thread? there's a typo in the OP and everything.

I've seen the mods jump the gun way too fast without further analysis, I know it wasn't meant as a joke thread but I can see a mod that doesn't give it a second glance to think it really was a joke thread.

Edit: The guy that stood me up is now inviting me to see a movie, there's a gay festival going on the city, I'm not sure if I should go, I'm kind of interested in the festival...

Caladrius

Chespin was always the most disappointing starter, what did I miss?

I jest. In all seriousness I am okay with all of the starters. I much prefer Froaki3, but I can't bring myself to truly dislike any of them.

The guy from Geo class didn't show up, either for the lecture or the lab. I hope that's just a coincidence.

Crayons

Banned
I just came across the Facebook profile of the first guy I loved. He is so perfect, holy shit. We used to be really good friends but then I transferred schools and he just forgot about me. It really hurts to see him :/

Dany

Banned
T'was merely made in jest. If that's what you're most comfortable doing, then continue waxing!

For me, otter dudes are the hottest of the hot and that's in no small part because of their abundance of body hair. To unnecessarily get rid of all that gorgeous fuzz is just...
1923556_f104624568345cadd0652446bd4f5afd.png

wat have you done with your avatar!? D:

also, i might be visiting toronto this winter :D :D

Spree

omg Fennekin's final evolution! --> 5 seconds later --> Noooooo it's fake T_T

It's too bad, they were pretty nice looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom