• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

It's my birthday yaaay

I'm gonna go to school and fuck around I guess :v

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was scary. (Military family. I thought they were going to pull my dad's pay due to the shutdown until I read about the exception. My condolences to those of you who are going without right now.)

OFF I GO TO GEO TO WIMP OUT OF HANGING OUT WITH BLONDIE AGAIN!

squirtle_struts_his_stuff_by_zeurel-d2ylttk.gif

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Because I'm a forgiving person, I gave the guy who cancelled on me over the weekend a second chance, and we went out last night. Drinks, a little dinner, good conversation... It was really nice.

He walked with me to my apartment since his bus stop was nearby, and our parting was that clumsy, stammering kind of thing where neither person is quite confident enough of what to do. As I was waiting for the elevator in my building, he texts "Sorry that was awkward, wasn't sure if I should make a move." Impulsively, I respond: "Then come back here and we'll try again."

He did, and we ended up heavily making out for 45 minutes, hah.

daripad

Because I'm a forgiving person, I gave the guy who cancelled on me over the weekend a second chance, and we went out last night. Drinks, a little dinner, good conversation... It was really nice.

He walked with me to my apartment since his bus stop was nearby, and our parting was that clumsy, stammering kind of thing where neither person is quite confident enough of what to do. As I was waiting for the elevator in my building, he texts "Sorry that was awkward, wasn't sure if I should make a move." Impulsively, I respond: "Then come back here and we'll try again."

That's cool! It's nice that you are finally dating again.

It's my birthday yaaay

I'm gonna go to school and fuck around I guess :v

Happy birthday! You are old now (ok no)
Nintendo knew it was your birthday so they showed a super duper hyping mario 3d world trailer lol

RM8

Wow man, I'm sorry about your terrible taste :( I mean, I'm sure you can still live a normal life and all, but still.

mantidor

Yay! that is great! sounds like the plot of a horrible romcom haha, but when it happens in real life it's so nice. Hope everything works out for you.

Ahasverus

haha great story :D
Sounds fun. I'm getting acostummed to be single again. It sucks to say that I forgot what is having fun.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
You can find some SFW and NSFW stuff here: http://lintufriikki.tumblr.com/archive

:3

It's my birthday yaaay

Happy Birthday!

Aw, that's sweet! :)

Kangi

What do you guys call a muscular otter who waxed his whole body? A twink?

Thank kind of falls under what I'd call a stereotypical "stud", I think. Not really a twink, but if the guy in question is young, "muscular twink", maybe?

"Twink" has become such a general label nowadays.

Getting over (read: forcibly ending) crushes is hard. Good thing I don't have to see this particular crush on a daily basis.

Don't you mean ceasing deliberate contact? I can't tell if I'm being pedantic or not but you obviously can't just end a crush so much as do the former and wait for it to fall into the background then disappear. Both are shitty, but I think that actually trying to force your feelings into complying with your will or trying to numb yourself into ignorance of your current feelings is more miserable, because it leads to a generalized numbness about everything because dissociation is shitty like that.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow

T'was merely made in jest. If that's what you're most comfortable doing, then continue waxing!

For me, otter dudes are the hottest of the hot and that's in no small part because of their abundance of body hair. To unnecessarily get rid of all that gorgeous fuzz is just...
1923556_f104624568345cadd0652446bd4f5afd.png

Don't you mean ceasing deliberate contact? I can't tell if I'm being pedantic or not but you obviously can't just end a crush so much as do the former and wait for it to fall into the background then disappear. Both are shitty, but I think that actually trying to force your feelings into complying with your will or trying to numb yourself into ignorance of your current feelings is more miserable, because it leads to a generalized numbness about everything because dissociation is shitty like that.

I believe (maybe incorrectly) that you can forcibly end a crush by ceasing any contact whatsoever. It is better than pining over something you can't have.

I believe (maybe incorrectly) that you can forcibly end a crush by ceasing any contact whatsoever.

I guess it's just a confusion of terms for me. I'd consider ceasing contact to be 'passively' ending a crush in the sense that the crush ending is a passive side effect of their absence from your life, even though you are taking action with that aim in mind. I understand what you mean, but I guess I just think that you can't really do anything to end a crush in a deliberate or forceful way so much as create the conditions for it to happen on its own, but now I think I actually am being pedantic lol.

I guess it's just a confusion of terms for me. I'd consider ceasing contact to be 'passively' ending a crush in the sense that the crush ending is a passive side effect of their absence from your life, even though you are taking action with that aim in mind. I understand what you mean, but I guess I just think that you can't really do anything to end a crush in a deliberate or forceful way so much as create the conditions for it to happen on its own, but now I think I actually am being pedantic lol.

Meh. I can see your reasoning for it (ending a crush) being a passive process that results from an active process (ceasing contact) rather than it itself being in active process. But yeah I think you're being a bit pedantic lol.

hxa155

T'was merely made in jest. If that's what you're most comfortable doing, then continue waxing!

For me, otter dudes are the hottest of the hot and that's in no small part because of their abundance of body hair. To unnecessarily get rid of all that gorgeous fuzz is just...
1923556_f104624568345cadd0652446bd4f5afd.png

I'm Middle Eastern so I'm a very hairy guy naturally. I know some people like body hair but I just don't lol. Plus, I think muscle definition is more obvious without hair. :p

ivysaur12

Banned
So, I'm not really a pop music fan, so maybe I'm not the audience, but...

I just watched that new Britney video. Does anyone feel like a lot of those Forlorn Divas are sort adapting their songs to a gay audience? The entire thing seems a bit... exploitative.

RM8

I just watched that new Britney video. Does anyone feel like a lot of those Forlorn Divas are sort adapting their songs to a gay audience? The entire thing seems a bit... exploitative.
I don't think so, it's more of a case of extreme homogenization. Everyone is a half naked hyper sexualized female, and there's barely place for any other concept in modern mainstream pop.

Kind of, yeah, it seems a touch more self aware now, but I'm not really very literate in pop music either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom