• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labrys

And yeah, it's pretty nice having a b-friend.

BCsf6HH.gif

Congrats buddy!

thank you, guys!!

i felt like i was overacting slightly, but i'm just really really happy! this is the first legit relationship i've been in, and we both share a lot of interests and we both really like each other and it's just kinda really great and stuff, ahaha.

we've been playing pokemon bw2 over skype together in preparation for X and Y, we're both really excited for it. we're also both choosing chespin, so i'm excited for that too!

Caladrius

oh good thank god. delphox owns!

Oh my god I haven't played Pokemon in years and I am so excited.

That'll probably make your experience for this game much better since there will be far more for you to discover for the first time.

I'm mainly excited for the mechanics changes and astronomically large regional pokedex (which is a mix of old and new) that includes a ton of my favorites. (Current projections place it near at least
.)

daripad

I'm excited because I'll try to complete the dex (or the majority of it) for the first time.

Also I'll try the metagame with all the new training mechanics implemented that may make it easy to get into.

And online play of course

Grakl

I like chesnaught, his 3d model's stance is weird though

but he and the 2nd chespin evo arent cute like chespin himself :(

RM8

Back in the day, I remember not being to thrilled to have my Bulbasaur becoming an Ivysaur or Venusaur. By the time I reached Elite Four I was owning evolved Pokémon left and right with a level ~80 Bulbasaur, lol.

Then two generations after that, I loved Grovyle's design way to much to have it ruined by evolving into Sceptile, so Grovyle stayed. It was less extreme than my perpetual Bulbasaur, since Grovyle has decent enough stats.

This time I like all of Chespin's phases :D Just like with.Chikorita, Turtwig and Snivy.

mantidor

What part? (never watched it)

The masked ball, which is pretty much the most awesome part :p Walken looked so young too.

I think I even prefer the movie over the new trilogy. Better Joker, better Catwoman, better Batman for sure, the only worst were Alfred and Comisioner Gordon.

bsej87

Avatar is Drew Scanlon of GiantBomb.com. He has ample admirers for his combination of good lucks and ability to fly a variety of aircrafts.

Sai-kun

Banned
(Real) pokemon XY spoilers:
I've gone Grass for every gen but 4 (Empoleon is a champ), but fucking Rogue-ass Greninja is one of the most boss Pokemon I've ever seen. Like, holy shit, top 10 in the entire franchise. I'll have to animate it sometime. Shame I never got a 3DS.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
pokemon's so fun

getting lucario the new one for his birthday ^_^

we're grown mature adults
If you keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll start to believe it. :p

. . . [W]e both share a lot of interests and we both really like each other and it's just kinda really great and stuff, ahaha.
You wouldn't be together if you didn't really like each other. Sharing similar interests is good though, otherwise you'll have nothing to do.

You wouldn't be together if you didn't really like each other. Sharing similar interests is good though, otherwise you'll have nothing to do.

That's not true - I had a beautiful hatelationship with this crazy redheaded chick for most of high school. Shit was cray, in a good way.

The masked ball, which is pretty much the most awesome part :p Walken looked so young too.

I think I even prefer the movie over the new trilogy. Better Joker, better Catwoman, better Batman for sure, the only worst were Alfred and Comisioner Gordon.

$$#@!$#@$% what? Michael Gough was a way better Alfred than Michael Caine

Sometimes I think about the future and how I still have to come out and stuff and go to school and try to get into College and a job and live somewhere else and it just brings me dowwwn

man I'm so lazy :|

RM8

I'm trying to not spoil anything. I'm going to be so obsessed :D Can't get released soon enough. Can't wait to see the new designs for my favorite types (mostly Normal), but it's going to be tough beating Cinccino which was pretty much designed for me (it's a chichilla, Normal, Technician, high speed, okay attack, tons of STAB potential including Swift and Tail Slap [which are even better with Technician], cool combos like Sing -> Wake-Up Slap, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom