• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Although, I have no idea what otters typically look like. Can someone help me out here?

Du5XgWs.jpg

RM8

Mine was 28" or 29" last time I checked. I'm... 5'10"? (178cm).

BTW, lol, according to that page I'll cease being a twink next year to automatically become a gym bunny by virtue of becoming 26, regardless of my actual looks. This is just so messed up.

scarlet

Mine is 36", so i wouldn't say it's huge. It's kinda in the middle.

I took that thing, got cub. Put my boyfriend in and he's apparently an otter. Huh.

Check the link in the title at that clique's site thing.

It entirely depends on your height. I'm 5' 11", 36" waist, according to the site I'm "average" but I'm sure I'm more on the chubby side of average.

Height: 5' 8,5" (174 cm)
Waist: 35" (88 cm)
Weight: 165,8 lbs (75 kg). I was 190 lbs a year ago

I'm tall for asian standard lol

lenovox1

With all the Pokémon talk in this thread, I'm surprised no one (within the last couple of pages) posted this yet:

How many hours have you logged so far in Pokémon X & Y? Ten? Fifteen? A million?

Matt Baume says this about his latest photo set, “This weekend I rounded up a couple of handsome friends to celebrate the latest installment in the franchise with a fun flirty photoshoot. Big big big thanks to Bryan (Chespin), Scott (Fennekin), Kade (Froakie), and Enrique (The Trainer) for their collaboration — and also to Ted and Larry for lending their backyard. (Sorry we accidentally stole your shovel when we left.)”

bZQMqzf.jpg

VFIYTaI.jpg

tUVudim.jpg

JWRyFwl.jpg

7VGBB8f.jpg

(Accidental Bear)

There are a few more pics and in a large resolution at the source link.

dave_m123

There any sexy chasers around on GAF?

Never used to know anyone when I was younger but seem to have seen loads more around in last couple of years.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
So Scott Evans naked pictures have leaked online.

Somewhere Zephyrfate is passed out in a masturbation induced coma.

fernoca

With all the Pokémon talk in this thread, I'm surprised no one (within the last couple of pages) posted this:
(Accidental Bear)

There are a few more pics and in a large resolution at the source link.
The Pokémon Trainer!!
There's another pic of Enrique dressed as Ness in a convention. Guess he knows/likes Nintendo. <3!

EDIT:
Even better. One of the pics on the Facebook's page links to the trainer's Facebook and not only he has pictures of Zelda and Nintendo-related; but he's from Puerto Rico too!!!...but currently lives in the US. WHYYYYYYYY???!!!!

Lots of October birthdays this month looking at the last few pages.
Today is my 21st Birthday and i'm sick.
tumblr_mjhk2pM08W1s68jizo1_500.gif

Good thing I enjoyed myself yesterday, tho nothing major just family. Might have to email my professors and tell them i wont be in class tomorrow :/

It's from N2N, but must've been replaced by a newer model since the one I have isn't on their site any more. This is the closest thing.

Singlet selfie -- I'm working on filling it out better :\

I'm not a fan of N2N singlets, but I like (and own) some of their other stuff.

And hey, you're filling it up very nicely!
I'm not a fan of long nipple hairs though. I used to have them but been shaving/trimming them for years.

This is the one I have:

JFBodyS1.jpg

I also have this one, which isn't exactly a wrestling singlet I guess, but I love it. I feel so sexy when I wear it, haha:

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
And hey, you're filling it up very nicely!
I'm not a fan of long nipple hairs though. I used to have them but been shaving/trimming them for years.

Hah, I can admit the pic was taken during an unfortunate lapse in grooming. I never shave anything, though. Tsk!

Where's that second singlet from? Ridiculously hot.

Hah, I can admit the pic was taken during an unfortunate lapse in grooming. I never shave anything, though. Tsk!

Where's that second singlet from? Ridiculously hot.

Oh then you're totally excused. I often in periods of lapse in grooming. I don't shave anything either, I use the trimmer on my pecs on the closest setting, but just recently I've decided to try letting the hair on my pecs grow... I've always wanted a hairy torso, but I didn't think my hair was thick enough to pull it off and it looked better when strategically trimmed. However it seems to me that I'm getting more hair growth the older I get, so I'm giving it another shot.

That singlet is the Rufskin Redondo , there were also slightly different variations of it that are no longer produced/sold. I preferred the older ones.

Ahasverus

We're talking about waists? I've been hitting the gym 3 months now and my body is getting un nice shape but my waist is still big arrrrrg I'm getting abs and everyting but still can't wear fit clothes, I'm getting mad.

Can you please not get banned so often? :p
the club can't handle me :p

Ahasverus

Are you doing cardio like running, biking or etc along with weight lifting? Have you changed your diet much?

Yp I make 20 mins of initial eliptic bike cardio, 20 final minutes of static cycle cardio and one cardios eries in between lifting series. It's really nice and I feel pretty good. Howeer I know the rest of my day is not super active, I wake up, go downstairs, take the bus at my doorstep, sit down at college, then take the bus again and go back home, then go to the gym at 8pm til 10pm.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1393923_10201919797894326_1958174866_n.jpg
It's not that I'm omg I'm a whale haha, it's the feeling of almost there but not quite that frustrates me.

RM8

I need to work out too :( Maybe once I quit my job. Since I'm underweight it shouldn't take ages to get to the point I want to get, right? I mean, not a month but also not years :p

mantidor

I need to work out too :( Maybe once I quit my job. Since I'm underweight it shouldn't take ages to get to the point I want to get, right? I mean, not a month but also not years :p

I've heard it's way more difficult to gain weight when you are skinny than lose weight when you are overweight, like waaaay more, and mantaining it is even worse.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm working on being a musclecub but was schooled the other day that I'm more a muscleotter. Didn't even know that was a thing.

You're hot just the way you are. *where is that POP-gaf smiley with hands on cheeks?*

So Scott Evans naked pictures have leaked online.

LMAO at the iPad being used for these. Gurl,
i71FfEyqDaFw2.gif

If you're going to use a phone with no zoom function for full-body shot at least make sure I don't have to squint at your ant-sized body for that function.

Also same site has Chris' nude butt from Rush. At least he has some definition.

Mark1

Having a 'gay' day on Sunday as a celebration for my coming out. Running with a LGBT running group in the morning, then some of us are meeting with a couple of my other gay friends from University or elsewhere. Once together we're going to have lunch then heading to some of the gay bars in town. I love life nowadays.

Ahasverus

Also same site has Chris' nude butt from Rush. At least he has some definition.
I read Chris Evans. How dissapointing.

Having a 'gay' day on Sunday as a celebration for my coming out. Running with a LGBT running group in the morning, then some of us are meeting with a couple of my other gay friends from University or elsewhere. Once together we're going to have lunch then heading to some of the gay bars in town. I love life nowadays.
That sounds soooo awesome :D I envy you, celebrate freedom my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom