• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

Haha i don't like liverpool

89qrLjr.gif

I hate Chelsea more than MU lol

but I like Gerrard, can't blame you he's a class player and good looking as well

1gtCF4j.gif

T.O.P

Banned
...guys

Weird question, first time in a gay club this weekend (they're doing a Gaga special and a girlfriend invited me over) and i'm totally anxious about it

Any newbie suggestion, anything at all?

Jesus christ i feel stupid about this lol

:(

Sai-kun

Banned
dance, enjoy the music even if it's a shitty overplayed top 40 remix. just have fun, try not to worry or think about anyone judging you (because they're probably too busy enjoying themselves). Drink water to stay hydrated if you're dancing for awhile!

scarlet

...guys

Weird question, first time in a gay club this weekend (they're doing a Gaga special and a girlfriend invited me over) and i'm totally anxious about it

Any newbie suggestion, anything at all?

Jesus christ i feel stupid about this lol

:(

Get drunk and dance dance dance

No, don't get drunk

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Don't get drunk, but do have a drink or two. I'm a total stiff at the club unless I've had a little something to loosen me up first.

bby sai is right, though: don't think about anyone else giving a shit how you look dancing, because they don't. I'm always super self-conscious, so that's a constant struggle for me. ;__;

scarlet

Don't get drunk, but do have a drink or two. I'm a total stiff at the club unless I've had a little something to loosen me up first.

bby sai is right, though: don't think about anyone else giving a shit how you look dancing, because they don't. I'm always super self-conscious, so that's a constant struggle for me. ;__;

So true, i hate dancing.
So you can find me in the corner drinking alone.

And gay bar >>> gay club

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
My issue with most gay (and straight) bars is they're so loud you cannot possibly have a conversation with a person there. Gay clubs are the same way, but you should be dancing instead of talking...

Sigh.

Lonely GayGaf Assemble!

Aww :(

Even though I'm having sex with multiple guys every week, I feel lonely too.

Tonight I was with a very hot Otter. He is so my type physically, got me really turned on for hours, and I felt strong emotions towards him, until he started talking at the end of the night and I realized that he loves everything I despise, and we have opposing worldviews. Such a shame.

You describe me to a T.

Caladrius

I have to stay home tonight because the person who drives me to the community center for the social group is sick.

I need to get my license ASAP.

I wanna go dancing. Right now. But homework calls. Maybe a couple drinks with homework and then I can go out.

You sure you want to get drunk while doing homework? I can just imagine how it might turn out.

"The circumference of a circle is......man that boy's got a cute butt.....where was I?"

scarlet

I have to stay home tonight because the person who drives me to the community center for the social group is sick.

I need to get my license ASAP.

I hate asking people to drive me, but my motoric skills is so bad :(

I wanna go dancing. Right now. But homework calls. Maybe a couple drinks with homework and then I can go out.

Homework?:O

I wish I could go back to Uni/college.
I hate working :|

Sai-kun

Banned
Homework won't get you anywhere in life. Dancing will get you everywhere.

wise words, sir. let the drinking commence. i'm dancing in my chair already!

You sure you want to get drunk while doing homework? I can just imagine how it might turn out.

"The circumference of a circle is......man that boy's got a cute butt.....where was I?"

drinking and homework go SO WELL together. there's a saying i love, "write drunk, edit sober". :lol

Homework?:O

I wish I could go back to Uni/college.
I hate working :|

Homework :( :( :( :(

oh and yeah, your username is the name of one of my favorite clubs in the city! :D

Reading that Ronaldo thread. I don't watch Soccer but maybe I should start if that damn fine man is there.

Can we say Hottttttttttttt?! :)

scarlet

Reading that Ronaldo thread. I don't watch Soccer but maybe I should start if that damn fine man is there.

Can we say Hottttttttttttt?! :)

Ew, not him.
Google: gerrard pique and then google piqueton

I can't wait to be working. School is hell.

Working is not that fun my dear.
Paying bills, saving, investing, annoying co worker and boss, bla bla bla.

But if you find the perfect job and have passion, it could be fun.

mantidor

You guys have terrible taste. Soccer players are hideous.

Ok Pique has kind of a thing, but it's canceled with his weird shape of a head, the most attractive is Beckam, and I never really liked him, I can see he is an attractive man, but he doesn't do it for me.

Mr. F

Banned
Working is not that fun my dear.
Paying bills, saving, investing, annoying co worker and boss, bla bla bla.

But if you find the perfect job and have passion, it could be fun.

I had a good internship in the summer and it was the first experience in years that I was actually enjoying what I'm in school for. Now that I'm back for my last year it's a slog all over again.

I can imagine it being a 'grass is greener' situation but I don't see myself longing to be back here after the fact.

Sai-kun

Banned
the only things i'm gonna miss about school are summer and winter vacations.

i'm gonna be that annoying employee asking for time off all the time. gotta go to my yearly festivals tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom