• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

Story of my life.

One dude in high school, one dude in college, one GAFer. All straight. :/

gpHXY4O.gif

scarlet

Sone people really need to learn to reply text/message asap. Like seriously you're active on all your social media, but can't reply a message?

daripad

Gay-GAFfers should date each other o.o

That would be awesome. But I'm far away from everyone and I'm the least attractive here so nah, I'm fine.

Let me hug you for few minutes *hugs*

Oh, thanks :)

Wow daripad :c I really hope things get better for you dude, I can't imagine what it would be like if the people who are my closest friends, which I came out to, made homophobic remarks and things like that :"(

It's the story of my life. I hear gay insults everywhere being used normally, even among educated people. It used to be depressing but I don't really care about it, I get more hurt when someone says that homosexual people are the devil and they shouldn't exist, etc.

I will be ForeverAlone.

*Brofist*

Cheer up, guys, you're making this page feel so gloomy.

And because of "unrequited love" no less. What are you, terrible Ryan Gosling chick flick female protagonists? Not Delio, he's actually always positive and that's why he actually was able to meet a guy (it didn't work out this time, but that's normal). Pity-parties don't attract hot guys, and most definitely don't turn straight people gay. Again, cheer up! :p Play some Pokémon, watch a movie, eat a brownie, hug your pets if applicable, etc.

I know, but I just took the oportunity to talk about that. I do have lots of things to be ocuppied but I feel lonely sometimes. Sometimes people is what I need to be cheered up, like friends and family, though they tend to hurt me in certain ways even if it wasn't their intention

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Guys I just started Pokemon Platinum and I'm having a really hard time picking which starter to use. I can't decide between the monkey and the penguin. I like both equally halp

Well at least I know I'm not odd in that regard. But damn that kind of sucks. :[

Yeah, but, I mean, there are still tons of other things you can do, sexually speaking. Anal isn't the be all end all.

You mean physically? Can't you achieve the same through (NSFW)
oral
?

That requires the suppression of a gag reflex to be as "deep" from a physical standpoint. Plus you don't get the same variety of positions.

I know who it is. At least I think so. Starts with an S, ends with an R.

There's a gaffer (or two) I would totally date.

I forget when I ever told you. Or perhaps you just noticed my posts in a particular thread or two. But yeah you're right.

scarlet

Are you still drunk from this weekend, or is this something you're now actively pursuing?

I wasn't drunk. It was the fever.

So yeah, i'm still talking with the ex now, still flirting and dirty text bla bla.
But we're still not and do not wanna go back together.
I know how this is gonna end, but i enjoy it while it lasts

i lied, i was crying last night.. God, i'm so pathetic

That requires the suppression of a gag reflex to be as "deep" from a physical standpoint. Plus you don't get the same variety of positions.

I think in terms of accepting someone into your body it's not that different, you can read a similar kind of significance with either. If I feel like getting all abstract, I think what it may be 'lacking' (depending on one's perspective I suppose) is the same kind of reciprocity.

I wasn't drunk. It was the fever.

So yeah, i'm still talking with the ex now, still flirting and dirty text bla bla.
But we're still not and do not wanna go back together.
I know how this is gonna end, but i enjoy it while it lasts

i lied, i was crying last night.. God, i'm so pathetic
:c No you're not, cheer up!

Watch this (warning its a robot spider dancing salsa):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo2TUIEXJig#t=38

At my level of self-administered spider exposure therapy about all I can handle is robotic spiders and those cute jumping spiders or whatever they are.

Sibylus

Banned
At my level of self-administered spider exposure therapy about all I can handle is robotic spiders and those cute jumping spiders or whatever they are.
I have a grudging respect for spiders and their devouring of insects that annoy me. It's cool unless they set up where I sleep.

I have a grudging respect for spiders and their devouring of insects that annoy me. It's cool unless they set up where I sleep.

That's rational. I lose my shit if they're on me. I fairly frequently have hypnopompic hallucinations where a spider is in my bed under the covers with me and it crawls on my body and I literally leap out of bed gasping for air and shaking my blankets like a mad man. It's ridiculous how terrified I become because I don't remember having such a short concentrated explosion of fear even in my 'near death experiences'. But I think that's partly the thing with hypnopompic phenomenon since your rational brain is kind of shut off or something and you're like way more brainstem than normal. Weird how it's always spiders, or centipedes, or some kind of eldritch abomination with moth wings and twelve legs though.

Any reptiles but lizards and crocodiles
Wait, i kinda afraid of snakes too.

Go to a reptile house and get them to wrap you in some kind of tame boa constrictor or something. They're beautiful animals, the aesthetics and tactile sensation and symbolism of undulatory locomotion and all that stuff is all really cool.

:(

tumblr_ms13e4sFDh1rkp3avo1_250.gif
tumblr_ms13e4sFDh1rkp3avo2_250.gif

they just wanna be friends.

Oh my god someone build me a hug box composed entirely of those things. Squee.

Actually that would be horrifying. I do want more though.

RM8

But they live like 2 or 3 years :(

Dogs number one, by far, no contest, hands down. Rabbits are a distant second.

Guys I just started Pokemon Platinum and I'm having a really hard time picking which starter to use. I can't decide between the monkey and the penguin. I like both equally halp
Why would you ignore the best one? Ugh.

I forget when I ever told you. Or perhaps you just noticed my posts in a particular thread or two. But yeah you're right.
So, do you actually know this GAFer? Or is it simply a "wow he's cute" from the Post Pics of Yourself thread? We need more clues BTW :p I mean, come on, it's pretty harmless thinking someone is attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom