• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

IPlwkcb.gif

Mine looked a lot a like this one, just with awesome red eyes. I might adopt a new rabbit! :D I currently don't have the time for a dog, and rabbits sleep during the day and are a pain in the ass during the night <3 They're such underrated pets. They're actually quite smart and social, unlike similar pets like chinchillas (who are awesome looking, but highly stupid).

Spree

I know, but I just took the oportunity to talk about that. I do have lots of things to be ocuppied but I feel lonely sometimes. Sometimes people is what I need to be cheered up, like friends and family, though they tend to hurt me in certain ways even if it wasn't their intention

What are friends for? Even though we live far away doesn't mean we don't care. I hope you feel better now :)

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Sometimes, things are not meant to be. And that's OK.
I am usually a positive/cheerful person, but I also try to be as grounded/realistic as possible, at least when it comes to me and my life.
It has been a while since I made peace with the fact that I probably won't get a partner, and I must confess, life has been less stressful or depressing since then. If it happens, great... if it doesn't, that's OK. I don't lose sleep over it anymore.
There's nothing depressing about it. And if Cosmic can do it, anyone can! BELIEVE!

It's all in your head.

Go to a therapist. ASAP.

scarlet

There's nothing depressing about it. And if Cosmic can do it, anyone can! BELIEVE!

It's all in your head.

Go to a therapist. ASAP.

*scrolls down faster*

If you think you need a shrink go for it.

I went to a Shrink 7 months ago, it helps a lot. Well, still being negative sometimes but happier.

But they live like 2 or 3 years :(

Dogs number one, by far, no contest, hands down. Rabbits are a distant second.

Why would you ignore the best one? Ugh.

So, do you actually know this GAFer? Or is it simply a "wow he's cute" from the Post Pics of Yourself thread? We need more clues BTW :p I mean, come on, it's pretty harmless thinking someone is attractive.

There are loads and loads of GayGAFers who don't participate in this thread, I was shocked... pretty much every sub-group of GAF seems to have a large gay population.

The cuteness is overwhelming.

I used to love playing with lizards when I was young. Apparently, I also liked playing with roaches too, and putting them on people, especially my grandma. Now I am disgusted by roaches and other bugs, and I always get someone else to kill them if they come in the house. The only real pets I had when I was young were fish, but they always died on me (so not my fault). Oh, I had a little turtle once too that I found in the yard one day, but I got bored of it. I'm probably better off never having any pets in the future, lol.

Is it crazy if I prefer to buy Wii U than PS4?

Not at all, if you like Nintendo games.. but if you plan on having a Wii U as your only console, you'll be missing out on a lot of games. Nintendo's really dropped the ball on third-party support...

but then, PS4's launch lineup is lacking.. I couldn't (and still can't) figure out a single game that I must have to complement it. I'll probably find something on PSN to fancy.

Wii U already has NSMBU, ZombiU, Luigi, Wonderful101..

and its getting Smash, Kart, Mario and a Zelda eventually

Not to mention Bayonetta 2 and X (which looks awesome.)

So, not crazy at all...

scarlet

No. More games, more colorful games, less cinematic gsmes and more gameplay focused games. And it is cheaper and the only one with Smash and Mario Kart. 3DS is a bette option though

Already have 3DS XL, can't wait for my Zelda next week.

It isn't that cheaper here. Wii U is almost 500 and PS4 almost 900. So yeah :/

And for the love of Ben Cohen, stop quoting the reptiles images :/

Edit:

@bel ah bayonetta! How can i not remember her

RM8

As far as I'm concerned, WiiU has a nicer library than PS4 right now. I mean, it'd be beyond sad if it didn't :p On PS4 I want Resogun and that's it. Everything else looks meh to me.

Caladrius

There are loads and loads of GayGAFers who don't participate in this thread, I was shocked... pretty much every sub-group of GAF seems to have a large gay population.

NeoGAY?

I already have a WiiU and I'm getting a PS4 eventually. I considered getting one this year but I realized I completely missed out on the PS3 and took the chance to snag one this year.

If Persona 5 turns out to be PS4 exclusive I'm going to be pissed.

mantidor

Suddenly I get three whatsapp messages, from my gay friend I've been going to bars and stuff and he ask me if we can get some drinks today, also from my straight friend, also inviting me for drinks since another friend is in town (we are meeting him tomorrow anyway) and from a complete stranger, inviting me to drinks too.

They almost used the exact same words, bizarre. And worst is the completely unknown guy, maybe I met him last weekend and I don't remember for being so freaking drunk? I thought I had made a weekend without black outs finally -_-... now I'm not sure how to proceed.

ivysaur12

Banned
I had to shave my beard today for my new driver's license (I don't know how long I was planning on keeping it, so though it'd be better to shave it now than have a beard on my license for the next 10 years).

I miss it :(

We are legion.

I have a grudging respect for spiders and their devouring of insects that annoy me. It's cool unless they set up where I sleep.

They're not common but I'll usually keep spiderbros around. We get some in the pool / yard from time to time and I won't bother them if I'm tanning.

As a florida resident, I can safely say cockroaches can go fuck themselves though. Not a fan of touching them so I'll usually just drag my cat over so he can torture / dismember them until they're incapacitated.

Cats are pretty metal.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

RM8

if Knack had the Nintendo logo on the cover it'd be getting 9's across the board and people would be raving about it
Nintendo games can and do get bad reviews, so I'm not sure where this comes from. Plus no one would believe such an ugly character could be a Nintendo character ;D Not to mention Puppeteer's positive critical reception. Knack just might be as boring as it looks.

Just wait, I expect Yoshi's New Islands to get mediocre to terrible reviews.

RM8

Game & Wario, Wii Party U and Pokémon Rumble U have gotten mediocre reviews. In any case, who cares? Buy Knack if it looks good to you. I don't care one bit about reviews. Zelda ALBW getting so many glowing scores is making me consider buying it, though :p I'm not a Zelda fan but ALTTP is one of my favorite SNES games.

daripad

I prefer 3D Zelda than 2D Zelda so I'll wait to get ALBW when/if it gets cheaper. Meanwhile I'll be playing more Pokemon Y
and see if I can get a Wii U lol but I want some books too :O decisions, decisions. I might end getting both though

Mr_Zombie

:(

tumblr_ms13e4sFDh1rkp3avo1_250.gif
tumblr_ms13e4sFDh1rkp3avo2_250.gif

they just wanna be friends.

D'aww :3

if Knack had the Nintendo logo on the cover it'd be getting 9's across the board and people would be raving about it

If Knack had the Nintendo logo on the cover, it wouldn't be such a bland game in the first place ;)

What I find funny about Knack and its reviews is that many people try to emphasize that it is a game for kids and thus those harsh reviews are unjustifiable, since reviewers aren't the main target for the game. Being a game targeted for kids can't justify oversimplicity and blandness. Nintendo games and various platformer classics from PSX and PS2 were/are played by kids (my 6-year-old nephew was in love with Crash Bandicoot - both PSX and PS2 iterations - last year and could finish those games with a little of my help here and there) and yet are from being simple and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom