• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahasverus

Numb? Like, you can't feel it at all? Or do you mean that it's just not very sensitive?
Not very sensitive I think, like, I know it's getting inside something but, you know, sex is supposed to feel amazing, and I do get to orgasm but that's because of friction I don't feel anything outstanding while making love (or a bj or whatever). It's been like that for a long time, and it drives me crazy as I hate the feeling of dissapointing my bf, I try to be good in bed and he seems to like it, but I think of it as my "duty", not that I feel it. Is it physical? Or psychological?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Not very sensitive I think, like, I know it's getting inside something but, you know, sex is supposed to feel amazing, and I do get to orgasm but that's because of friction I don't feel anything outstanding while making love (or a bj or whatever). It's been like that for a long time, and it drives me crazy as I hate the feeling of dissapointing my bf, I try to be good in bed and he seems to like it, but I think of it as my "duty", not that I feel it. Is it physical? Or psychological?

Are you circumcised?

Ahasverus

Are you circumcised?

Nope o_O

So you don't get horny? Hmm, might be some psychological block.
I get horny as fuck, I'm ALWAYS horny (I'm latino for the love of god), but for nothing as sex itself it's a chore in the physical sense =(

Oh, I think I know what you mean. When I top it's like "oh ok, it's in and that's cool" but when I bottom it's like another level of greatness. Have you tried bottoming?
Yep, I'm a terrible bottom, when it works it's amazing, yes, but when it doesnt.. holy mother of god kill me already

Holmes

Oh, I think I know what you mean. When I top it's like "oh ok, it's in and that's cool" but when I bottom it's like another level of greatness. Have you tried bottoming?

DR2K

Banned
Deep breaths and Astroglide. The worst part is over when it's in.

The worst part is when it keeps going out and you have to go through the horrible pain of it going back in. Topping is so piss easy in comparison. Of course I hear people say otherwise.

Ahasverus

Is it possible that your foreskin is too tight? Maybe it's cutting off circulation or something? Are you taking any drugs? Depressed or experiencing any other sort of psychological issue?

It might be my foreskin, yeah why not? I'm not usually depressed but I think I suffer a little of anxiety. Thank you for your interest Ratsky
I've always loved you

Holmes

The worst part is when it keeps going out and you have to go through the horrible pain of it going back in. Topping is so piss easy in comparison. Of course I hear people say otherwise.
Ugh it does suck when it keeps going out. But once it's in for me, I have no trouble at all getting it back in.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
It might be my foreskin, yeah why not? I'm not usually depressed but I think I suffer a little of anxiety. Thank you for your interest Ratsky
I've always loved you

So
tight foreskin is a maybe and you do suffer from mild anxiety. Hm. Just try to relax next time you have sex (maybe take a warm bath before) and don't worry too much about the numbness.

Also, do you masturbate a lot? Maybe your grip is too tight and you've desensitized your penis?

If it continues to be "numb", you might as well tell your doctor about it. There might be something he can do to help like recommend a sex therapist or give you anti anxiety pills.

<3

I've always loved you

Anxiety and depression very often go hand in hand, and depression can be really hard to identify sometimes, at least it was for me because it's really not much like sadness at all and instead I experience a kind of consistent blunted emotionality. It can become a weird kind of feedback loop where you're so numbed that you become numbed even to the fact that you're numbed. Anxiety on its own probably would be enough to account for that though. I agree you should seek an actual diagnosis though.

Why didn't you just have them cut your feet off while they were at it?

It depends on how much dick skin they left you.

If your foreskin is tight, all you have to do is stretch it more often.
Lol you all act like foreskin is the greatest thing on Earth.

I did try to stretch it, even using prescription ointment to make it easier :/

Dem beard gods

tumblr_mwzzzvW0gJ1r91wa7o1_1280.jpg

So... I'm pro-uncut. I overcame a tight-ish foreskin myself in order to stay that way.

But it seems pretty harsh to attack a guy for making the decision he needed his removed? It must have been tough, hopefully it was worth it. Let's not add to his pain by making him wish he could stick it back on!!

Although don't get me started on the ritual circumcision of babies for "hygiene" reasons. What complete crap.

Bladenic

Working Black Thursday was kind of fun. But I only worked 5 hours and going back for another 5 hour shift at 11. So no 12 hour back to back or anything crazy like that.

I also bought SMT4, AC4, and KH1.5 from Amazon. Wanted more but I didn't wanna go too crazy.

But it seems pretty harsh to attack a guy for making the decision he needed his removed? It must have been tough, hopefully it was worth it. Let's not add to his pain by making him wish he could stick it back on!!
It's okay, I don't feel attacked, everyone's entitled to their opinion. My foreskin has always been a nuisance so I'm kind of glad it's gone, even though it feels and looks "strange" now, but I guess I'll get used to it. Feeling the stitches feels so creepy it sends shivers down my spine, ugh.

I have actually never masturbated by pulling the whole foreskin down, so I guess the feeling won't be THAT different I guess, or hope, idk, lol.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Pfft. Could I have mine back please? I got shafted......so to speak.

Have you looked into foreskin restoration?

Lol you all act like foreskin is the greatest thing on Earth.

Foreskin is the glue that binds the world together.

man do i love yoga (NWS-ish, shirtless dude)

I need to back into yoga...

Haha, not sure what that smiley's supposed to say.

lol

I made this two days ago. By the morning if was all gone. :D

Also I made spicy lasagna, and banana bread.

Looks good! Since we're talking desserts, I made pumpkin donuts with cranberry filling, topped with a cream cheese drizzle!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
http://i.imgur.com/zTt52AQl.jpg

Is that some Monkey Bread? Dunno if that's the proper name for since that's what it's called around here. But it's balled flour/dough wrapped in cinnamon and brown sugar.

Pretty good.

RM8

I have zero sweet-food-making skills. Actually, even if I say I like cooking, I limit myself to a couple of super easy dishes that I love to eat :p If you were to live with me for some reason, you'd probably end up hating curry rice, for example. And then I'd have to kick you out of my house :(

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
That's a thing? Wouldn't it not work?

What do you mean? Of course it's a thing. You can get it restored surgically (although it's costly and painful) or you can just do it yourself at home, painlessly stretching it out with a device you can buy online (although this takes several years).

If you were to live with me for some reason, you'd probably end up hating curry rice, for example. And then I'd have to kick you out of my house :(

I would just cook my own meals.

daripad

So my semester is practically done, yeah!

Now there is this girl who is insisting in knowing why I don't want to have a relationship with her and I just say: "You don't have what I'm looking for". Is it a good way of not saying I'm gay?

daripad

Wow, some haircuts do make some people look very different. There is this guy who had a mohawk but now he just puts his hair to one side and he looks so cute. I wish he was gay :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom