• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

I thought the explanation for this would be "well, you're probably one of the top posters in the thread; statistics/probability yada yada", so I checked the Top Posters list for this thread and was surprised that you're not even in the Top 15 posters, so that undermines my hypothesis.

What I found more surprising is that I'm the 5th most frequent poster in this thread! Whoa, if I were asked I wouldn't have thought I posted anywhere near that much here.

Lol, i meant i was the 1st poster in new page. I was too lazy to edit my edit.

Anyway what happened to neojubei? Perma banned?

Lol, i meant i was the 1st poster in new page.

I know that's what you meant, and that's precisely what my post was a reply to :p

I mean if you were the top poster in the thread, then it is more likely by random chance that you will also be the first poster on a new page.

Caladrius

The list keeps scrolling down and down until you get to people who only posted once, so you're up there somewhere.

Ah. I took a look at the full list and I was 28th.

On another note, I've been trying to head out to the community center in the city to try and socialize with people.

It ain't going so well.

Every one I show up to is seemingly dead the next week, so I'm usually left alone with the guy who runs it. He's enjoyable company but we're both very quiet so it gets a bit awkward at times.

RM8

Holy cow I'm out of here :p

It's funny because I thought I was mostly a gaming side poster :0 (maybe I just post a ton everywhere).

Ty4on

I thought the explanation for this would be "well, you're probably one of the top posters in the thread; statistics/probability yada yada", so I checked the Top Posters list for this thread and was surprised that you're not even in the Top 15 posters, so that undermines my hypothesis.

This is probably why.
same here!
i'm bad at sport and hate it when i was younger and now i'm not even thirty but my body feels like mid 50 .. i got sick easily.

new member here, just got approved 2 days ago

scarlet

Oh, scarlet to eclipse everyone on the list in the next thread confirmed.

4l04SuV.gif

Never thought I was gonna spam this thread a lot :p and rarely post in gaming

Masamuna

Entei used Roar!

The husband is playing HG for the first time and spent about 5 minutes tonight ranting about Roar, well basically about the legendary dogs in general.

So Andy's family got their kids a ps3 for Christmas. I was having a hard time figuring out what to get them, but after watching my nieces dominate their brothers in MK I figured doing a care package of random games for all four of them would be the best way to go about it. Kudos to gamestop for helping me save some money. I got:

3D dot game heroes (the nephews love zelda style gameplay)
Darksiders (ditto)
DOA5/UMVC3
Ratchet
Lego Marvel
Infamous 1/2

Uncle game strong.

daripad

What I found more surprising is that I'm the 5th most frequent poster in this thread! Whoa, if I were asked I wouldn't have thought I posted anywhere near that much here.

I scrolled to the second image to see myself but suprisingly I was in the first image in the second spot lol. I really should stop posting here.

Wall of shame indeed

Banned again? Wow

3DS is only the best system out there.

Finally you have a great opinion

RM8

So at 7,773 posts, that count actually seems a bit low for me, lol. I need to stop GAFfing so much, I blame my boring office job :(

Bladenic

The husband is playing HG for the first time and spent about 5 minutes tonight ranting about Roar, well basically about the legendary dogs in general.

So Andy's family got their kids a ps3 for Christmas. I was having a hard time figuring out what to get them, but after watching my nieces dominate their brothers in MK I figured doing a care package of random games for all four of them would be the best way to go about it. Kudos to gamestop for helping me save some money. I got:

3D dot game heroes (the nephews love zelda style gameplay)
Darksiders (ditto)
DOA5/UMVC3
Ratchet
Lego Marvel
Infamous 1/2

Uncle game strong.

Wow, how nice of you. And you got them good games too!

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Posting from work is such a foreign concept to me, heh. Desks? Computers? Sorry, I'm on my feet sometimes up to ten hours at a stretch and my hands are almost always covered in flour or olive oil, so I couldn't even use my phone if I wanted to. :p

gerg

Tom Daley didn't come out as gay. He came out as currently being in a "relationship with a man", so unless he identifies as gay I think it more accurate (and respectful) to say that he is bisexual, or pansexual, or some similar term as that.

Of course, the gay media will not report it as such because bisexual visibility is relatively low.

Sibylus

Banned
Tom Daley didn't come out as gay. He came out as currently being in a "relationship with a man", so unless he identifies as gay I think it more accurate (and respectful) to say that he is bisexual, or pansexual, or some similar term as that.

Of course, the gay media will not report it as such because bisexual visibility is relatively low.
Y-y-y-yeeeeessssssss!!

Delio

Yeah I have to correct myself and say he is bi. From his coming out video he still seems very shocked about the entire thing as well. I'm just happy he likes guys as well so >_>

gerg

Yeah I have to correct myself and say he is bi. From his coming out video he still seems very shocked about the entire thing as well. I'm just happy he likes guys as well so >_>

Yah, in the video itself he even says:

"Of course I still fancy girls but, I mean, right now I'm dating a guy and I couldn't be happier."

TBH, I'm not sure I understand what's so major about this news, but I guess this gives Buzzfeed even more reason to plaster their site with gifs of him showering.

"Of course I still fancy girls but right now I'm dating a guy and I couldn't be happier."

EDIT: Are you me, gerg? :)
Not just for being quicker to post that quote, but also for this:

The only thing I'd do differently is not actually say he is bisexual or pansexual/etc at this point because he didn't use a label.

For people on twitter, I'm www.twitter.com/bisexcellent by the way, for bi news and links and thoughts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom