• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
My family is getting a dog for my dad.The lill pup has to be hyperallergenic and we're thinking of getting a samoyed. Thoughts?

samoyed_1.jpg

samoyed_snow.jpg

Samoyed-Puppies-121123-2.jpg

:3

RM8

My family is getting a dog for my dad.The lill pup has to be hyperallergenic and we're thinking of getting a samoyed. Thoughts?

Did you mean hypoallergenic? :p In any case, Maltese present little to no shedding. Same with poodles. My dog? He was half Maltese and half Poodle :D

9526439701_492f9fa0fe.jpg

I have a friend who is allergic to dogs, and he was able to hug, kiss and downright bury his face in my dog's fur without any consequences. Good lord this pic was taken in January, I can't believe he was alive earlier this year *bawls in a corner*.

Went out with my friend last night. We went to a straight bar/restaurant first, met a friend of his there. After a while we went dancing to a gay bar where we met some other friends. At one point he referred to me as his "protégé" to his friends which I guess is kinda cute/nice though it did make me feel a bit sad because I'd rather be something more to him. Once again it's like "Oh you're really nice, pretty, cute but that's not enough" (even though I already knew that).

I was his designated driver since I don't drink. He stayed over at my place. It was so weird seeing him in nothing but his underwear lying in my bed (This happened a while back too, though it was at his place and he eventually left the bed). I put a shirt on because I'm very sensitive to cold (AC). Eventually I wrapped my arm around him. I don't really know what I was thinking but he had previously told me I was too cold / avoided having physical contact with him and he thought I was very huggable and that I'm one of the few people he's affectionate with. I feel lonely too and just went for it. It wasn't supposed to mean anything.

After a while he moved around so I took my arm off of him. Later he put his arm around me which was nice and sort of unexpected. We stayed like that for a while, later he took it back too. When he woke up he asked me how did he behave during the night. He might have thought something else happened but I assured him he didn't do anything (I didn't mention the hugging/cuddling but I thought he'd remember that).

We went out, had breakfast and he dropped off at my place again. Now I feel like crap. Because this is all I'm ever gonna get from him. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do. He does make me feel very nice too. It's just hard being reminded all the time that you're not good enough.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Oh yeah, I've skipped all of season 4 so far. How is it?

Good. Much better than the latter half of season 3.

I'd like to personally welcome Maria Bello to Team Gay from all of us at GayGAF. She's fedorable!

I've always liked her.

Get him this instead.

Mr_Zombie

So my semester is practically done, yeah!

Now there is this girl who is insisting in knowing why I don't want to have a relationship with her and I just say: "You don't have what I'm looking for". Is it a good way of not saying I'm gay?

That's kind of weird and obtrusive of her. If you don't want to be with someone, you simply don't, you can't cheat your heart - that works for both straight and gays.
Just tell her you're not into her (and that you still can be friends :p).

RE lover

Today is AIDS Day so I decided to get tested after having it postponed for months. I've always been cautious but still it feels good when you get a negative result

Bladenic

I used to think it was just the character of Betty but after seeing her in Xmen I can safely say January Jones has the screen presence and charisma of a wet sock.

I think she was born to play Betty. She's perfect as her. Any other role I've seen her in, eh, not so good.

Dany

Banned
I used to think it was just the character of Betty but after seeing her in Xmen I can safely say January Jones has the screen presence and charisma of a wet sock.

I thought of the .exact. same. thing. :D So awful. yet so perfect for betty.

She's excellent as Betty. Seriously when they aren't making her a cartoonish villain she's one of my favorite characters on the show. I haven't seen January Jones in anything else though.

scarlet

This guy on scruff, i messaged him like few weeks ago and he ignored me.

And suddenly few hours ago, he woofed at me.

Meh.

but he's really hot :/

Edit: of course top page again.

Edit: of course top page again.

I thought the explanation for this would be "well, you're probably one of the top posters in the thread; statistics/probability yada yada", so I checked the Top Posters list for this thread and was surprised that you're not even in the Top 15 posters, so that undermines my hypothesis.

What I found more surprising is that I'm the 5th most frequent poster in this thread! Whoa, if I were asked I wouldn't have thought I posted anywhere near that much here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom