• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

He won bronze at the 2012 Olympics and seems to be (at present) the gay community's token twink poster boy.

Other than the boyish face he's not really a twink. This is a twink.

avatars-000036819086-wg0ui9-crop.jpg

Caladrius

He's fairly attractive, though I'm more for raw muscle mass than a slick figure.

Diving seems to really attract lots of gay athletes. From Luganis to Micham (or however it's spelled).

What, a sport where you get wet in really tiny swimwear that tends to give a firm, streamlined figure?

mantidor

What, a sport where you get wet in really tiny swimwear that tends to give a firm, streamlined figure?

ha you would expect that from the audience, not so much the athletes, :p except the streamlined figure, but my anecdotal experience is that the "swimmer" body type is not that popular.

Also this guy does nothing for me face or otherwise.

Caladrius

ha you would expect that from the audience, not so much the athletes, :p except the streamlined figure, but my anecdotal experience is that the "swimmer" body type is not that popular.

I think it could also have to do with the relative lack of Machismo that usually tends to infest other intensive sports. It probably feels a bit more safe than in American Football, Rugby or Hockey, for instance.

Yado

I was a mildly surprised when I found out he was straight earlier this year, my gaydar had been going berserk. Good for him and whoever it is that gets to hit that though.

Bladenic

Almost done with Link Between Worlds. Sad :(

Except it's a good thing since I have like 5 games coming from Black Friday. I'll probably go at them in order of shortest to longest (so new Ratchet first, SMT4 last).

Holmes

Almost done with Link Between Worlds. Sad :(

Except it's a good thing since I have like 5 games coming from Black Friday. I'll probably go at them in order of shortest to longest (so new Ratchet first, SMT4 last).
Mmm you should just play SMT4 first. Three times.

sruckus

The actual video he did just make him 100% hotter to me. So honest and brave. You could sense the nervousness he had and how relieved he was to get it out. It's very cool how he wanted to be honest and control his own message. Maturity many don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom