• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

His boy-ish face is a feature, not a bug.

fsjh88T.gif

gPGqMxs.gif

I don't "wanna", I said "I would". I mean if I had no better option available and he presented himself to me, I wouldn't say no. But I wouldn't go out of my way to get him.
I love how you make it sound like an obligation. I can almost hear you sigh as you unzip your pants.
Why is every guy on the internet "down to earth"? I swear it has to be the most overused phrase.
That sounds like something a down-low alien would try to say. Don't believe their extraterrestrial lies.

Why is every guy on the internet "down to earth"?

I swear it has to be the most overused phrase.

Not only that, but plenty are "nice guys." Which is weird, considering OKCupidGate, but then again there's so many levels of irony out there you can't tell if they're being serious, post-ironic, or just haven't heard.

His boy-ish face is a feature, not a bug.

did you really just say "bug" instead of "flaw"

Caladrius

Not only that, but plenty are "nice guys." Which is weird, considering OKCupidGate, but then again there's so many levels of irony out there you can't tell if they're being serious, post-ironic, or just haven't heard.

Usually "nice guy" means "I'm an egocentric sycophant that will blame you for our relationship problems."

Run,run,run, as fast as you can.

Rayis

Daley is too much of a pretty boy for me but I'd definitely hit it hard, if this were marry, fuck, kill, he'd be a fuck.

daripad

Can we talk about something else. I don't have any suggestions.

With school over I don't know what to do. I guess I'll do excercise seriously again, try to cook better and studying for the next semester. Also I'm (finally) EV training my Pokemon. There are more things I want to do the next two months but I still don't know.

What about you? What's your routine like?

You can do it! Believe in me who believes in you!

I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I know I can. Thanks for the motivation.

With school over I don't know what to do. I guess I'll do excercise seriously again, try to cook better and studying for the next semester. Also I'm (finally) EV training my Pokemon. There are more things I want to do the next two months but I still don't know.

What about you? What's your routine like?

My routine is pretty lax to be honest. I work part time and the main use of my time that is actually constructive is trying to figure out Buddhist meditation. It's pretty baffling though, I've devised or learned by different sets of instructions like a dozen different methods, which I've then employed at a bunch of different times, and this is just for one practice (mindfulness of breathing). Finding one method that resonates with me and that I can commit myself to until it bears fruit has been elusive. I've been looking into a new method lately but it has a distinct difficulty curve because on the outset it relies on essentially relearning how to breathe in a more streamlined way resulting in less nervous activation freeing up more mental energy, which then becomes habituated. It makes a kind of conceptual sense to me but I'm trying to grok at how to actually proceed.

scarlet

Anyone see the Swedish HIV/AIDS testing awareness campaign thing with the naked men wrestling each other while covered in jelly?

wVm8bjL.gif

I did :)

My routine is pretty lax to be honest. I work part time and the main use of my time that is actually constructive is trying to figure out Buddhist meditation. It's pretty baffling though, I've devised or learned by different sets of instructions like a dozen different methods, which I've then employed at a bunch of different times, and this is just for one practice (mindfulness of breathing). Finding one method that resonates with me and that I can commit myself to until it bears fruit has been elusive. I've been looking into a new method lately but it has a distinct difficulty curve because on the outset it relies on essentially relearning how to breathe in a more streamlined way resulting in less nervous activation freeing up more mental energy, which then becomes habituated. It makes a kind of conceptual sense to me but I'm trying to grok at how to actually proceed.

Interesting

homygod

remember this kid from Full House? (not the Olson twin silly)

his name is Blake McIver and google image search him whoaa

Damn son.

On an unrelated note, I re-installed Hornet tonight and now I really don't know why. I spend more time blocking unfavorables (northwest florida, so there's a lot) than I do actually getting to chat with people.

Interesting

I could talk for hours about it. On a casual level there are a lot of benefits, but I'm mostly trying to gain access to and mastery of these meditative-absorptive states called the 'jhanas'. The idea is that it's basically a kind of positive feedback loop, or your faculty of attention turned back on itself (so it's like sustained or stable attention on your mind being composed within sustained or stable attention, it's kind of trippy). In the context of Buddhist practice the idea is that by developing this skill your mind becomes stable and follows your directed effort so you can apply it to things like Buddhist philosophy and gain deep and perspective-changing insights about it. I think some people if their minds are already composed they don't really have to do this, and they can just move on to developing insight, but even in that case I think the development of concentration still speeds up progress. For me I think my mind is not so composed, so developing that degree of calm and concentration is actually a necessary forerunner :p

Prompto

Banned
Man Tom Daley came out the closet, I got an A on my semester project, and the guy I've had a crush on for the longest asked me out.
Ice-Cube-Good-Day.gif

Kangi

You guys can have Tom Daley if I can have Nathan Adrian. Or Ryan Hall.

The summer Olympics are wonderful.

homygod

remember this kid from Full House? (not the Olson twin silly)

his name is Blake McIver and google image search him whoaa

I remember him more as Eugene. "I'm okay."

This gives me conflicting feelings.

RM8

See, it always happens, fans get a bit smug when their favorite platform is doing well. And they also get bitter when their favorite platform is struggling. That thread combines both :p

How does everyone feel about the ever growing abbreviation? It is now LGBTQIA.

Also, I find the lack of T in the OP concerning. Just completely dropping the T and saying LGB.

Anywho, I'm 26, bi, partnered, poly, Ohioan. I run a gaming website for LGBTQIA, feminists and allies of those groups.

Here is us:
VuwmYiEs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom