• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivysaur12

Banned
There's a chance that Tom Daley is having gay sex right now.

Guys. Guys.

anigif_original-grid-image-23177-1378755203-49.gif

There's a chance that Tom Daley is having gay sex right now.

Guys. Guys.

anigif_original-grid-image-23177-1378755203-49.gif

Can I have that under my christmas tree this year?

British accent. Check
Swimmer's body. Check

This boy is my kryptonite. Now if only he were just a few years older (so I don't feel like a perv lusting after him. drool)

What is a power bottom?

An aggressive/dominant bottom who usually takes the more active role i.e... the kind of guys who will jump on top of you and ride you till the sun comes up.

On a related note: what's the opposite of a power bottom? Like, a subby top? I need to know because reasons.

Also because I am one

Just finished decorating my house for Christmas while listening to Mariah's second Xmas album. Bless.

.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I did yesterday and got to put up Christmas lights and rake leaves. Now that I'm a little more in shape than tenth grade or god-knows-whenever I used to do lawnwork, there's something kinda cathartic about raking leaves.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I did yesterday and got to put up Christmas lights and rake leaves. Now that I'm a little more in shape than tenth grade or god-knows-whenever I used to do lawnwork, there's something kinda cathartic about raking leaves.

Hit the gym you bum!! >:O

I like how that gif is a thing. Let's just cherish it for this moment.

I think Mariah was high when she made that music video.

I don't actually find him that hot... his body is hotter than his face for me.

I see random guys hotter than him every day, but people go crazy over celebrities.

Delio

I don't actually find him that hot... his body is hotter than his face for me.

I see random guys hotter than him every day, but people go crazy over celebrities.

Not everyone has the luck to have guys hotter than him walking around them all the time. I always found him attractive reguardless of his celeb status.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I just finished watching a gay series on Netflix called 'DTLA'. It's basically just about a group of gay friends and their relationship dramaz, but it was actually pretty decent (and somewhat addictive... :?) despite:

having some pretty spotty acting. Some of the actors did a good job (main black guy, asian guy, white girl with big teeth) and some of the actors were fucking awful. The scene in the final episode where
the lesbian is drunk calling her friends' ex while one handedly playing with a Gamecube controller contains some of the worst acting I've ever seen in anything ever.

having extremely trite writing, poor editing, amateurish direction, and just an overall lack of polish.

On the plus side, there's a lot of nudity (although some of it is bizarrely censored - like, in one scene you'll see a guy's dick and in the next scene another guys' will be blurred out) and some really hot sex scenes.

Anyway, it's worth watching if only to tide you over until HBO's Looking premieres on January 19 at 10:30/9:30c.

so we all agree that Daley is hot, right?

Finally LGBT gaf seems to agree on something

Nope. His body is hot but his face looks like it belongs to a 12 year old.

sruckus

It should be blasphemous to deny Tom's beauty. That face, that accent, those hairy legs, that ass.... Ugh I'm so happy and yet so depressed someone else is enjoying it :-/

Wco5XgE.jpg

z4jqyqv.jpg

f4ouaxl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom