• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will change your life! It's really good. imo

I feel like AC NL is one of those games you have to play when you have.. nothing else to play. It's a very time consuming game.
Since you're just starting, shake trees for some easy bells to start you off.

It's a good movie, I'm not lying and it's so quotable.

No it's not. I've seen bits and pieces while channel surfing and what I saw was crap.

Mr. F

Banned
My boyfriend wasn't meant to be in town until next week. He surprised me by coming here a week early. lol He had a whole story where he was seeing a movie, to excuse two hours of dead air. He is fantastic :D

He gave me his christmas gifts and i'm trying it out right now ;)

No u.

mantidor

English, but my mother is latina so I've been hearing Spanish all my life.

Well speakers of a neutral language like English are going to have trouble introducing such heavy gender concepts, the same with the "to be" -> "ser o estar" concept.

No it's not. I've seen bits and pieces while channel surfing and what I saw was crap.

:O travesty! It's one of the ten gay commandments, you have to see Mean Girls at least once in your life.

Jokes aside some scenes by themselves won't give you the whole picture. It's at worst an enjoyable time waster, one of those movies you see a Sunday afternoon.

edit: I do think is over-quoted, "I want my pink shirt back!" isn't hilarious neither in or out of context, but Gretchen breaking down? that has always made me laugh.

daripad

I feel like AC NL is one of those games you have to play when you have.. nothing else to play. It's a very time consuming game.
Since you're just starting, shake trees for some easy bells to start you off.

It's going to consume your life, it starts so innocent, so dumb, a couple of weeks later you are watering flowers at midnight (which I did just about now :p)

Hang on the official thread, there are plenty of people still playing it.

AC GAF is still trucking along in their OT5 if you want to pop in there.
They're all really sweet and will probably help you out and give you gifts and stuff.

Thanks guys, I'm enjoying the game, though I had to stop righ now because all the stores are closed ¬¬ The game seems to be addictive, is going to compete with Pokemon for most played game of the month.

And I haven't seen Mean Girls and I don't plan to do so, you can kill me guys

scarlet

:p I'm the one hugging you anyway, since I'm gaining my weight back :O

I have to stop eating, but my family makes some tasty desserts, I need to stop ASAP

Desserts are my kryptonite, no matter how strict my diet is. I can't stop eating them.
Luckily I only need to lose 3-4 more pounds and I'm done with my diet :D

gerg

One day I will have a movie night consisting of Mean Girls, Legally Blonde, and Miss Congeniality (and maybe then Starship Troopers, for good measure).

RM8

I'm back guise. I had a super busy weekend, but I made money playing video games, so it's all good :D Also I've never seen any of those films except for Legally Blonde, while on a bus.

ivysaur12

Banned
English, but my mother is latina so I've been hearing Spanish all my life.

Just wanted to share this.

lolololololol

tumblr_mnksldboXR1reeivdo1_500.gif

scarlet

One day I will have a movie night consisting of Mean Girls, Legally Blonde, and Miss Congeniality (and maybe then Starship Troopers, for good measure).

I'm back guise. I had a super busy weekend, but I made money playing video games, so it's all good :D Also I've never seen any of those films except for Legally Blonde, while on a bus.

Wow. Think I touched a nerve with so many.

Sorry but pop culture hasn't been good since the 80's

I've never seen Mean Girls myself actually. I have seen Legally Blonde though, and Miss Congeniality.

cKYo6It.gif

♪ My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola ♪

My eyes are wide like cherry pie

Bladenic

Man I really hope Lana Del Rey's Ultraviolence album is as good as Born to Die. I fell in love with Lana Del Rey in like 2 months, she's amazing.

What's your fave song? Or favorites? My favorite of hers is Young and Beautiful but I have a very soft spot for Video Games.

Also another iconic movie is Bring It On.

I'm wanted, I'm hot! I'm everything you're not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom