• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like the inorganic universe is any better. The Molecular cloud used to be alright up until the Sun fucked it up.

That's true, fusion is so silly, who needs anything more than hydrogen? Even that's a bit obnoxious. Protons, neutrons and electrons are way less ostentatious.

Crayons

Banned
tumblr_m7ggbemthf1r7oj7fo1_500.gif

Sometimes I think that I'll never get to meet Lana Del Rey and it makes very, very sad.

That's true, fusion is so silly, who needs anything more than hydrogen? Even that's a bit obnoxious. Protons, neutrons and electrons are way less ostentatious.

2359146-tumblr_luwqqnxvgg1ql0lkxo5_400.png

Caladrius

Masamuna

I also have not seen Mean Girls, hence why 90% of conversations at the Eagle or in Atlanta in general fly right over my head. So many quotes o_O

scarlet

I like anyone who likes LDR.

I asked the guy I like if he wanted to hang out for like the twentieth time, he gave me the same BS that he does every time about studying. At least tell me if you never want to see/talk to me, you jerk.

Long distance relationship? jk

I like Cola, Born to die, Blue jeans, Video games, Summertime sadness, Without you, and Young and beautiful.

mantidor

So is anyone going to PAX East? The boyfriend and I are going. Our first convention EVER. Wouldn't mind getting into something, or vice versa.

Aren't you a naughty boy :p

I've never been to a convention ever, and there aren't alot of them around here, but we never heard anything about the gaymer convention, did anyone here went?

What's your fave song? Or favorites? My favorite of hers is Young and Beautiful but I have a very soft spot for Video Games.

Also another iconic movie is Bring It On.

I'm wanted, I'm hot! I'm everything you're not!
My favourites are Diet Mountain Dew, Blue Jeans, Summertime Sadness, This Is What Makes Us Girls, Radio, Dark Paradise, Video Games, annnnnd Off to the Races.
Lana's the best <3
----
I had an emotionally draining night :| I think my Sis knows I'm Gay but I'm just too tired from crying to think right now lol

RM8

It's neat, and I finally have a NNID :p But yeah, too slow and other than taking screens I don't think I'll use it very much.

Grakl

So is anyone going to PAX East? The boyfriend and I are going. Our first convention EVER. Wouldn't mind getting into something, or vice versa.
My boyfriend and I are going, too. It was real fun this year, cant wait to go again. I just wish it wasn't so close to Spring finals for me.

mantidor

It's neat, and I finally have a NNID :p But yeah, too slow and other than taking screens I don't think I'll use it very much.

I can't do the NNID, stupid region lock, God damn Nintendo! *shakes fist*.

That movie is very depressing.

It's an amazing movie! when I saw the post I also thought we were talking about awesome movies not tired pop acts :(

kidding kidding don't kill me pop gaf

Gabe3208

Banned
I have no idea what to do with miiverse on 3DS.

I know, the whole "unable to add friends" function really fucked it up for me. :( I like easily adding people on my Wii U and PS3, they need to get on this QUICK. By the way, here is one of my masterpieces I made off of Super Mario 3D World!

JltUfCQ.png

Lucario

Yes?

now I did!

I loved you Jesus/You raped the world/I feel defeated/Guess I'll go surf

Gimme a Knife is amazing :p

Reading wavves lyrics and giggling is one of my favorite things.

"Though we'll all die alone, just the way we lived. In a grave."

I mean what

Lucario

does anyone here know anything about house fragrances

I went to Bath & Body Works today and got some pretty awesome stuff (wallflowers), but I fucking hate sweet/milky scents. Lavender, vanilla, etc, make me want to vomit... and that's pretty much all they sell.

I want... manly smells. Outdoorsy stuff. Is there an online shop for that?

Gabe3208

Banned
does anyone here know anything about house fragrances

I went to Bath & Body Works today and got some pretty awesome stuff (wallflowers), but I fucking hate sweet/milky scents. Lavender, vanilla, etc, make me want to vomit... and that's pretty much all they sell.

I want... manly smells. Outdoorsy stuff. Is there an online shop for that?

Pin 12 candle from Le Labo smells really good, pretty pricey though.

Sai-kun

Banned
Lavender is my favorite smell.

I had some ice cream while in San Francisco visiting a GAF friend, and it was honey and lavender flavored. Really interesting, and reeealllyyyy delicious :>

Just feel like sharing this because it's the closest thing to gay I can discuss in here
and because it may or may not be true
: http://instagram.com/p/hwHvrnxVQ4/

I couldn't help but grin during the five minutes it took when trying to get a message across with the fifteen-character limit for personal messages. Lots of variations and I couldn't even fit a "PLS" or something. It also hurts my soul to have to resort to using numbers instead of words :(

Bonus: http://instagram.com/p/hSAEV-xVS3/

Gabe3208

Banned
Just feel like sharing this because it's the closest thing to gay I can discuss in here
and because it may or may not be true
: http://instagram.com/p/hwHvrnxVQ4/

I couldn't help but grin during the five minutes it took when trying to get a message across with the fifteen-character limit for personal messages. Lots of variations and I couldn't even fit a "PLS" or something. It also hurts my soul to have to resort to using numbers instead of words :(

Bonus: http://instagram.com/p/hSAEV-xVS3/

LOL at BOTH images!!! Lol if she thinks "Eww, he wants to Top me?" lol she probably doesn't even know what that means, haha.

And LOL at Jonathan (he's obviously the bottom boy in the group) for being able to handle Peallaidh's stinky ass head if I can recall that correctly from the game, lol lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom