• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daripad

I chose the rightful path in SMT4, Jonathan is a good guy. But then I got the bad ending and couldn't go back to fix it, so I'm still salty for that game

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
does anyone here know anything about house fragrances

I went to Bath & Body Works today and got some pretty awesome stuff (wallflowers), but I fucking hate sweet/milky scents. Lavender, vanilla, etc, make me want to vomit... and that's pretty much all they sell.

I want... manly smells. Outdoorsy stuff. Is there an online shop for that?

I've always liked the way Hollister stores smell. I always go into their store (ignoring all their shitty clothes) just so I can walk around and bask in that smell. You should find whatever that smell is and make it your preferred home fragrance!

I was hating it based off of what the mobile view gave me for the video, which was some J-Pop looking picture.

It's K-Pop! Racist!

I just wear Avon perfume. Gay guys and smell fetishists eat that shit up.

What kind? My aunt always buys me Avon cologne for Christmas even though I don't wear cologne, so I've amassed a big stockpile of it throughout the years. If it really drives the gays/girls wild, then I may have to start wearing it.

Gabe3208

Banned
I chose the rightful path in SMT4, Jonathan is a good guy. But then I got the bad ending and couldn't go back to fix it, so I'm still salty for that game

You can always wait a few months and play it again, that's what I did because I ended up with the shit ending too, lol.

Lucario

I've always liked the way Hollister stores smell. I always go into their store (ignoring all their shitty clothes) just so I can walk around and bask in that smell. You should find whatever that smell is and make it your preferred home fragrance!

sandalwood wallflower from Bath & Body Works smells very close to it, I already have it in the living area.

they go super overboard with it at the hollister near me though, it's kinda gross :s They basically soak the clothes in it

I usually don't follow erotic tumblr blogs / instagram accounts but I just found this one and had to follow them, damn, I could spend all day "looking" at those pics.

Just thought I'd share it with you guys (NSFW obviously)

does anyone here know anything about house fragrances

I went to Bath & Body Works today and got some pretty awesome stuff (wallflowers), but I fucking hate sweet/milky scents. Lavender, vanilla, etc, make me want to vomit... and that's pretty much all they sell.

I want... manly smells. Outdoorsy stuff. Is there an online shop for that?

Yankee Candle. They have lotsa variety.

T.O.P

Banned
Let's try this again, really want to make the switch to e-cig, hope this will be my good chance

1472793_10202631480092132_1774946307_n.jpg

i have no idea what this is but i need more

Things were great until I slipped off his underwear... let's say things didn't look pretty down there, and believe me I'm not picky about dick shape, but this was the weirdest looking one I've seen. At least he had a hot ass, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything with his pen0r.

I need a shower.

LESSON: Insist on dick pics before meeting.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Things were great until I slipped off his underwear... let's say things didn't look pretty down there, and believe me I'm not picky about dick shape, but this was the weirdest looking one I've seen. At least he had a hot ass, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything with his pen0r.

So, like, it was just weird looking? Too small, too big? Was it, like, square or octogonal or trapezoidal?

So, like, it was just weird looking? Too small, too big? Was it, like, square or octogonal or trapezoidal?

What if it was like a dog penis and shaped like an S?

Was looking back in the thread (for a post I couldn't find) but it saddened me to find all those posters who no longer post :(

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
What if it was like a dog penis and shaped like an S?

:s

Was looking back in the thread (for a post I couldn't find) but it saddened me to find all those posters who no longer post :(

Me too. I always wonder whatever happened to them. I mean, I know that people come and go, but especially for the longtime posters, you'd think they'd pop in every now and again or at least say goodbye. We're supposed to be a community
more like a big sometimes incestuous family
and we need to stay together dammit :(

Me too. I always wonder whatever happened to them. I mean, I know that people come and go, but especially for the longtime posters, you'd think they'd pop in every now and again or at least say goodbye. We're supposed to be a community

I still think the changeover to community was a bad thing. Also was lunch perma'd?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I still think the changeover to community was a bad thing. Also was lunch perma'd?

The move to Off Topic Community definitely hurt the community in the sense that it made it very hard for new people to find the thread. I'm sure there are a bunch of new (junior) lgbt gaffers who would like to participate but have no idea this thread exists right now.

I hope not :/. I think it might just be a temp ban so he can focus on school or something?

The move to Off Topic Community definitely hurt the community in the sense that it made it very hard for new people to find the thread. I'm sure there are a bunch of new (junior) lgbt gaffers who would like to participate but have no idea this thread exists right now.

I hope not :/. I think it might just be a temp ban so he can focus on school or something?

Idk. Just haven't seen him and noticed he was banned while I was searching the thread. I really wish there was an easier way to tell between someone who's perma'd vs only a temp.

edit: Mmmmm Phat Zane :)

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Just feel like sharing this because it's the closest thing to gay I can discuss in here : http://instagram.com/p/hwHvrnxVQ4/

I couldn't help but grin during the five minutes it took when trying to get a message across with the fifteen-character limit for personal messages. Lots of variations and I couldn't even fit a "PLS" or something. It also hurts my soul to have to resort to using numbers instead of words :(

Bonus: http://instagram.com/p/hSAEV-xVS3/
What the hell is fulgadrum?

daripad

Ugh, they could have used the 3D Land graphics for that game.

I'm playing Pokemon Y and Anima Crossing New Leaf. The first I'm just fighting in the Battle Maison and getting TM's and the objects for competitive Pokemon. For the last one I'm starting to get it but going through it slowly to enjoy it. These are my games for the rest of the year too.

Mr. F

Banned

Nothing to contribute, at least in my own case. Plus most worthwhile or otherwise interesting debate or discussion gets shut down pretty quick.

Sagitario

Are you saying that to me?
Plase say it wasn't aimed at me
What would the issue be if it was aimed at you? I see nothing wrong with that comment/recommendation, even if you don't have the hardware to play it [yet]. I don't mean this to offend/upset you, daripad, but you sound so... dramatic sometimes.

I haven't played a Mario game since Galaxy 1's launch.
You have missed so much platforming and level design goodness. It's a crime you should correct asap (at least try Galaxy 2). I hope you're saving for a Wii U.

Grakl

Wavves. The best whiny surf-punk band ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6dEfAedJpg < king of the beach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RmzpLnjw7k < wavvves
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIL_967-Ows < afraid of heights

don't forget wavves!

It's harder to get into than the other albums (and probably not as good), but I still enjoy it. Also, Life Sux.

picking a song from each album - vermin, to the dregs, linus spacehead, cop (since gimme a knife was already said, and hey cop is about some gay guys), and I wanna meet dave grohl

Are you saying that to me?

Plase say it wasn't aimed at me

Nope, at Rm88~. I'd still recommend it to anyone though.

daripad

Nope, at Rm88~. I'd still recommend it to anyone though.

Good, because the game could have been a major Mario Galaxy sequel or a huge open world game that we have never seen before but no, Nintendo decided to just upport their small and non ambitious portable game that was uninspired and recycled content in every level. I hate how Nintendo treats their franchises nowadays, they are showing that they don't have creativity and they are letting some of the most important and better selling franchises die like metroid and starfox. I'll definitly ignore Nintendo from now on and I'll never buy any of their consoles again.

What would the issue be if it was aimed at you? I see nothing wrong with that comment/recommendation, even if you don't have the hardware to play it [yet]. I don't mean this to offend/upset you, daripad, but you sound so... dramatic sometimes.

Better? :p

mantidor

Haha daripad so you are one of those guys.

Your loss, it costs freaking $100 around here but I think I'm going to give in. It looks so good and the overwhelming majority agrees.

RM8

People who wanted 3D World to be yet another Galaxy game live 8-12 years less than people who are fine with 3D World being 3D World.

Lol at open world Mario, that sounds beyond terrible. Lol at Metroid and StarFox being "better selling franchises". Lol at Mario Galaxy HD being any ambitious.

Caladrius

The game is a real blend of 2D and 3D Mario that has strong level design and continually throws new gameplay mechanics and challenges at you. It wears the same clothes but it's a very different character from it's predecessor, and judging its value solely based off of 3D Land is a bit like judging Super Mario Bros. 3 based off of the original: The core mechanics are similar but 3 builds off of and branches from 1 in so many ways it severely outclasses it and turns it into its own entity.

People who wanted 3D World to be yet another Galaxy game live 8-12 years less than people who are fine with 3D World being 3D World.

For once, we fully agree on something.

Grakl

Good, because the game could have been a major Mario Galaxy sequel or a huge open world game that we have never seen before but no, Nintendo decided to just upport their small and non ambitious portable game that was uninspired and recycled content in every level. I hate how Nintendo treats their franchises nowadays, they are showing that they don't have creativity and they are letting some of the most important and better selling franchises die like metroid and starfox. I'll definitly ignore Nintendo from now on and I'll never buy any of their consoles again.
You have this opinion without even trying the game? Huh. I think you're overreacting quite a bit, lol.

RM8

WiiiiiiU doing a bit better in Japan, guise :D Unsurprisingly NSMBU sold more than 3D World this week, Japan really likes 2D Mario. I really can't believing I'm hoping a console eventually achieves GameCube numbers.

mantidor

WiiiiiiU doing a bit better in Japan, guise :D Unsurprisingly NSMBU sold more than 3D World this week, Japan really likes 2D Mario. I really can't believing I'm hoping a console eventually achieves GameCube numbers.

Are we seeing the same numbers? NSBU was nowhere to be seen.

My impression is that if it wasn't for the 3DS gaming would be dead in Japan, which is incredibly sad :( Japan has always been a vision of the future so it worries me what might happen here in the west, despite the euphoria of the new consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom