• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

Famitsu shows NSMBU, Media Create doesn't. In any case, that's because it's bundled... so yeah, it might not be a big achievement anyway.

It's not that gaming is dying over there, it's just that it's heavily concentrated on one platform, and I see nothing wrong with that :D You don't sell systems in Japan by virtue of shiny graphics, and they decided 3DS is what they'll be playing from now on. And mobile, I guess.

This "staying friends with a guy you have/had a crush on" situation is so hard :(

Specially when he keeps on randomly texting you in the mornings/during the day, calls you "my little one", tells you he loves you (though not in a romantic way) when he's a bit tipsy and is really touchy/loving whenever he meets you.

I really wish I could figure out the way he thinks. In some way I guess I should be flattered but it makes me feel really bad at times.

I'll probably have to bring it up to him soon :(

gerg

I don't know why he does it, he knows I like him :(
Sometimes it seems like I'm in a non-committed relationship, without the sex.

I don't quite remember the exact details of this situation, but he may be doing it because he's insecure and he knows that he can always come to you for a source of validation.

I don't quite remember the exact details of this situation, but he may be doing it because he's insecure and he knows that he can always come to you for a source of validation.
The situation was: we know each other from a long time ago but never were friends or anything like that. I told him I like him and he said he liked me to but isn't looking for a relationship / doesn't believe in relationships, etc. That was about 4 months ago.

He probably have have some serious issues, sometimes it seems like he's an asshole to anyone else but me (or something along those lines). He was very upset when I started dating this guy he knew, warned me about him, etc. He seems very protective about me, which is weird, he told me yesterday (jokingly) that anyone who wanted to date me had to go through him (yeah, he's probably just fucked up in the head).

He knows the kind of guy I am (too nice, naive at times) so he sort of wants to protect me from himself and from other guys.

At the end of the day I obviously enjoy his company/attention, having someone to talk to pretty much everyday about anything. Is it worth it, though?. We fell out a bit while I was dating his "friend" so I know that it's doable, but right now I'm just lonely so it's a risky situation.

gerg

It seems to me like he's mucking you about, and you're letting him because you're lonely, and so any attention seems like good attention.

This all depends on how much the mixed signals bug you. If you don't mind leading yourself on, then keep at it. If it's getting to you, then you need to cut the cord and tell him to stop and/or stop being his friend.

Lavender is my favorite smell.

I had some ice cream while in San Francisco visiting a GAF friend, and it was honey and lavender flavored. Really interesting, and reeealllyyyy delicious :>

We're going to Outback sometime then. dat hand soap, unf

I've always liked the way Hollister stores smell. I always go into their store (ignoring all their shitty clothes) just so I can walk around and bask in that smell. You should find whatever that smell is and make it your preferred home fragrance!

What kind? My aunt always buys me Avon cologne for Christmas even though I don't wear cologne, so I've amassed a big stockpile of it throughout the years. If it really drives the gays/girls wild, then I may have to start wearing it.

Having worked there I can safely say Hollister sells that cologne smell thing.

And I'll have to check, but I know I've used Musk Marine (cologne, not a perfume) in the past.

EDIT: my current kind is "Unplugged" perfume.

xGlnT8z.gif

Lucario

I'll be on the lookout for that the next time I go to B&BW.

I know! It's great! :d

just checked to make sure -- it's actually called "mahogany teakwood." Made my suite smell like an understated version of Hollister.

I wonder if they sell battery powered version.... having prank ideas

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Nothing to contribute, at least in my own case. Plus most worthwhile or otherwise interesting debate or discussion gets shut down pretty quick.

After just a cursory glance through the thread you'll see that one doesn't have to have something to contribute in order to participate.

Also, I agree that we should try to do a better job at shutting down people who try to shut down interesting conversations or debates.
I may have been guilty of this a few times myself >__>

Having worked there I can safely say Hollister sells that cologne smell thing.

:O!

Dany

Banned
After just a cursory glance through the thread you'll see that one doesn't have to have something to contribute in order to participate.

Also, I agree that we should try to do a better job at shutting down people who try to shut down interesting conversations or debates.
I may have been guilty of this a few times myself >__>

:O!
Why did you tell me its okay to watch Walking Dead. Into episode 6 and man...sometimes i forget why I continue with it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Why did you tell me its okay to watch Walking Dead. Into episode 6 and man...sometimes i forget why I continue with it.

I guess I should have asked you what you wanted out of the show before recommending the season to you. I take it you're not a fan of character development?

Dany

Banned
I guess I should have asked you what you wanted out of the show before recommending the season to you. I take it you're not a fan of character development?

It just seems so rocky this season, better than the second half of season 3 but I really can't delve into these characters at all or the situation that they're in. Probably because it seems that the story is calling for 'characters' that don't exist and seeing Carol or Michonne play into those characters break the verisimilitude of the already shaky world.

I am moving tomorrow to a state 9.5 hours away and I haven't even packed my car. I don't think I'm anxious about it. I'm actually excited about it and my new job but for some reason I am procrastinating like crazy. Thankfully I'm just taking bare ncessities right now and will move larger furniture once I find an apartment in the area where I'll be working.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
It just seems so rocky this season, better than the second half of season 3 but I really can't delve into these characters at all or the situation that they're in. Probably because it seems that the story is calling for 'characters' that don't exist and seeing Carol or Michonne play into those characters break the verisimilitude of the already shaky world.

I mean, I think they've done a good job with Carol. She basically got a reboot at the beginning of season 3 and her progression has been pretty clear ever since that season premiered. She's probably the most fleshed out character they have.
So of course they would temporarily write her out of the show... :/

Michonne is still a very thin character so I appreciate any development bones they may throw her way.

The writers still have a long way to go before all the characters are fleshed out and three dimensional, but I'm hopeful that they'll keep on trying to make the characters better throughout the second half of this season and beyond.

Have you guys heard of this new holiday called Kwanza?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCGBK1E0_uQ

lol

Good, because the game could have been a major Mario Galaxy sequel or a huge open world game that we have never seen before but no, Nintendo decided to just upport their small and non ambitious portable game that was uninspired and recycled content in every level. I hate how Nintendo treats their franchises nowadays, they are showing that they don't have creativity and they are letting some of the most important and better selling franchises die like metroid and starfox. I'll definitly ignore Nintendo from now on and I'll never buy any of their consoles again.

You're Wrong.

Plain and simply wrong.

Edit: Oh Sarcasm, Well fuck.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I hate how they're wearing tight jeans and still have their cell phones in their pockets. :/ Like, they're both carrying bags - why not put your phones in them?

Caladrius

I hate how they're wearing tight jeans and still have their cell phones in their pockets. :/ Like, they're both carrying bags - why not put your phones in them?

Harder to steal from. Ain't a sane person that would reach for your hips in public. While the phone is a little bit harder to reach for you, it's far harder for other people to snatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom