• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
If the rest of my family is any indication, I won't start getting grey hair until my mid to late 50's, and the hair loss will be mild to nothing.

oh and speaking of odd colors to find in your hair, i've found some red hairs in my facial hair. it's the strangest thing. (my hair is black naturally)

Mr. F

Banned
If the rest of my family is any indication, I won't start getting grey hair until my mid to late 50's, and the hair loss will be mild to nothing.

oh and speaking of odd colors to find in your hair, i've found some red hairs in my facial hair. it's the strangest thing. (my hair is black naturally)

I have that as well, occasionally blonde too. No idea how that would be with a dark-haired family/relatives.

mantidor

Really? I always thought that sounded like complete BS trying to tout itself as actual science.

It is genetic for sure, but it can come from any side of the family.

Yeah I have a friend like that we call him red beard of course, his beard is fully red, not just some hairs, while his head is normal black is kind of funny.

So my roommate had her birthday party last night. My bf, my ex (who is our friend) and I were hanging out with the rest of the guests. We have been talking about him (my ex) being more than a friend. Last night was amazing. Cuddling publicly, then moved to our bed.

I've never experienced anything hotter than threeway kissing, holy shit. It escalated from there...a few times. Lots of three way cuddles. He left this morning. Nothing was awkward or anything. I really hope this can continue and maybe turn into something?

Anywho just wanted to share that. It was a great night.

Do you ever think about having kids? I think I'd like to have one, I believe it's something so amazing and beautiful, I'd like to experience it even if it's a really hard job most of the time.

Then again I'm almost 30 now and probably not even close to settling down. I don't want to be one of those really old parents :(

Why? It wouldn't sound like a bongo drum.

Yea, it would sound better :)

Nothing was awkward or anything.

Yet.

Do you ever think about having kids? I think I'd like to have one, I believe it's something so amazing and beautiful, I'd like to experience it even if it's a really hard job most of the time.

Then again I'm almost 30 now and probably not even close to settling down. I don't want to be one of those really old parents :(

I felt old this year when I realized I am now the same age as my dad was when I was born.

RM8

My brother is balding, I'm absolutely not. I clearly have my father's super abundant, thick, dark hair (he's 56 with no signs of balding), while my brother has my mother's thin, not too abundant hair. I'm not sure if that's scientifically correct, but it comes from observation :p

Sai-kun

Banned
So my roommate had her birthday party last night. My bf, my ex (who is our friend) and I were hanging out with the rest of the guests. We have been talking about him (my ex) being more than a friend. Last night was amazing. Cuddling publicly, then moved to our bed.

I've never experienced anything hotter than threeway kissing, holy shit. It escalated from there...a few times. Lots of three way cuddles. He left this morning. Nothing was awkward or anything. I really hope this can continue and maybe turn into something?

Anywho just wanted to share that. It was a great night.

That's awesome for you, I hope it continues well and works out for everyone :D
This year has been pretty kind to me in regards to threesome/moresome shenanigans as well. Very, very, very fun stuff with the right people.

I want two kids! Ideally a boy and a girl. I'm looking forward to it a lot, whenever it happens :)

And hey, my parents are in their 60's (they were in their early 40's when they had me), and they're probably (seriously) two of the most caring, friendliest, funniest people that I know, and certainly the coolest parents I've ever known. Being an older parent can be tougher, I'm sure, but there's nothing wrong with it.

Catching up on this page. But first, a pic! Added some color as per Ratsky's request.

bloINPw.jpg

I actually love silver / grey / white hair and hope I get some. I've debated getting mine frosted... if I still had any, anyways.

My eyes have changed color more than my hair, which is weird. They used to be brown but a few years ago they slowly blended into a bichromatic mix with a brown corona around the pupil and a honey / gold-ish color around the outer iris. My left eye has a hazel-y green accent, too.

If I end up having kids I just want to adopt a daughter. My dream would be marrying a girl with the last name Lorde so I can have her go by "Wahrer-Lorde" and I'd hopefully want her middle name to be a little more exotic, like maybe Aurora or Esther. Something more natural for a first name, though, so that she actually has something normal to go by, lol.

If I have to have a boy I'd probably want to name him Walter or something similar. Not because of Breaking Bad, just because Walter Wahrer sounds pretty boss imo.

Spree

I get to play with my (older) cousins' little kids from time to time. It's nice, and it got me thinking about maybe having kids of my own someday. Who knows what the future holds.

And don't worry about being an older parent. I think my dad's a really cool dad, and he had me when he was about 35 (and I'm the eldest).

Menaged

Definitely.
I have no idea how that's gonna happen, but right now (I'm 25) I have a feeling that it'd be some kind of a huge failure in my life if I won't have any kids.

wailord-triumphant-tm-31-e13742784927001-290x166.jpg

This is gonna sound weird, but you look like a total combination of two guys I know irl. Like if they somehow got together and had a kid or something. Amazing :p

"Warlord," not "Wehr-lord," lol.

I like to think I look like the big gay baby of Ray and Gavin from Achievement Hunter, personally.

My boyfriend and I are going, too. It was real fun this year, cant wait to go again. I just wish it wasn't so close to Spring finals for me.

Possible meat up? ;) It would be nice to have like minded people to chill with. I'm going to be trying to do interviews / shoot some footage if I can.

Grakl

Possible meat up? ;) It would be nice to have like minded people to chill with. I'm going to be trying to do interviews / shoot some footage if I can.

Maybe - it's a bit far away to decide and will probably depend on our moods that weekend lol. I'll keep in touch.

edit: I think there's some subtext I'm missing here

RM8

Yesterday my Twitter account got hacked and spammed Russian ads all day long. It's so stupid, my account is tiny and mostly neglected, you'd think they'd target people with tons of followers. I was deleting the tweets one by one, but then I realized it was going to take ages and I used TwitWipe to delete all my tweets :(

Screw you, Russian hackers!

Yesterday my Twitter account got hacked and spammed Russian ads all day long. It's so stupid, my account is tiny and mostly neglected, you'd think they'd target people with tons of followers. I was deleting the tweets one by one, but then I realized it was going to take ages and I used TwitWipe to delete all my tweets :(

Screw you, Russian hackers!

The irony if they only knew you are gay.

daripad

Hey, I was joking, I love that game too, I just wanted to make a joke.

I'm playing Mario Kart 7 alone, the community here plays when I'm not able to join them ¬¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom