• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spree

I love this face and body type:

thumbs-up-icon-blue-reallytiny_border.png

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

I'mma go to the store and buy this asap.

Ratsky's got a snake between his legs?

Yeah a trouser snake!

Don't we all (except for Bo)?

No. I treat my penis very recklessly and I've never injured him. I wouldn't worry too much about it though, just give it a rest.

Be nice to your penis. That's a lesson that I learned the hard way!

Yeah, Ratsky, give the little fella a break!

I will!
wY1FkLO.png

Personality tests are great. I'm a Dragonite.
dragonite.gif

oLbxfGr.gif

I'm a Togetic too! skypesun.gif

I love this face and body type:

11240697215_448c0bd6ec_o.png

NOPE. I have that body type and can't for the life of me lose it, it's a horrible figure to be stuck with.

Be nice to your penis. That's a lesson that I learned the hard way!

On the subject of excruciatingly painful dick stories:

For whatever reason, I hit puberty early and by extension started jerking it way, way earlier than I was supposed to. I won't get into specifics, but puberty hadn't really reached my dick yet so I wasn't big enough to really jerk it, so I was doing this weird "twiddling my thumbs" motion against the base for a while. Only problem is that getting too rough with it actually ground a tear through my foreskin once. It was painful as shit if, say, water from the shower hit it. Thankfully natural selection happened to give our reproductive parts pretty quick healing and it got patched up in about two or three weeks without me having to tell anyone, but holy hell was it a weird experience. Nothing similar's happened since.

When did everyone here hit puberty, btw?

I was sure Bo (formerly Botolf) was a guy, what's going on here :p

And I always score as INTJ, but I'm actually an INFJ. The personality tests are poor indicators, the real way of figuring it out is by looking at the Jungian cognitive processes and placing them in the order of dominance. A good description for all the functions (Introverted/Extroverted) Sensing, Intuition, Thinking, and Feeling can be found here.

There's a pretty big thread about these things actually.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662365

I swap between INTJ and INTP and INFP and etc, so basically I'm IN-variant.

Like INTJ is Ni, Te, Fi, Se; INTP is Ti, Ne, Si, Fe; and INFP is Fi, Ne, Si, Te; so these types are actually really easy to tell apart because their dominant functions are all very different. INFJ and INTJ look a lot alike though because both are Ni dominant, so the differences emerge with the auxiliary and tertiary functions, etc. At that point it's easier by looking at an archetypal scheme like this.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
NOPE. I have that body type and can't for the life of me lose it, it's a horrible figure to be stuck with.

Just grow some body hair and yum!

On the subject of excruciatingly painful dick stories:

Owww! :(

When did everyone here hit puberty, btw?

I don't really remember. The physical changes came in one at a time, but I think it all first started when I was about 11 or 12.

Just grow some body hair and yum!

I'm already decked-out in chest rugs and happy trails because my current bf has a thing for hair, but that's not the issue. I wanna look twink-ish, not bear-ish. D: I'm not a fan of bigger dudes. Muscle and definition are fine but I really don't want to fall into that mold.

The closest I've come to a painful dick story was when I was 10 and was jumping on the couch (as most young kids do) and landed on the arm right between my legs. Couldn't breath for a few seconds.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The closest I've come to a painful dick story was when I was 10 and was jumping on the couch (as most young kids do) and landed on the arm right between my legs. Couldn't breath for a few seconds.

Once when I was about 12, my older cousin (13) had a football in his hand and run+punched me with it right in that region. Same as you, I couldn't breathe for a while and immediately curled into a ball on the ground.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Like INTJ is Ni, Te, Fi, Se; INTP is Ti, Ne, Si, Fe; and INFP is Fi, Ne, Si, Te; so these types are actually really easy to tell apart because their dominant functions are all very different. INFJ and INTJ look a lot alike though because both are Ni dominant, so the differences emerge with the auxiliary and tertiary functions, etc. At that point it's easier by looking at an archetypal scheme like this.
That's too much to read and therefore too much work. IN-who cares is my position and I'm sticking to it.
R95SeBI.gif

Can't speak for colored hair but I did notice just the other day while I was shaving that some of my beard hairs were sort of blond/gray. I'm only 33 dammit! I'm too young to get gray hairs.

Are you kidding me? I just turned 32 and started getting greys in my beard and have a few on my head. I'm pretty sure they're stressed related but just starting to get greys in your 30s is pretty good. I knew a buddy in high school who had a ton of greys senior year. Consider yourself lucky.

Dany

Banned
My beard is here. And ready to stay for the long haul. I'll share my majesty later...

My brothers havnt started greying and neither have my dad actually but I like the look. I can already tell that if my boyfriend Greys it'll look hott.

Caladrius

Everyone on my dad's side of the family has been been bald or nearly bald by their mid-30's. I hope I take after my mother. I know already that I wouldn't look good without hair.

Masamuna

My dad is a fusion of Connery and Sheogorath. I'm going to possibly look pretty cray when I grow up.

I'm shelving vesperia even if I'm at the end game. So borrrringgggg.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
The Jungian cognitive processes are like the sole thing that makes it interesting :(
I was never a huge fan of Jung even if I did like him better than Freud to some extent.

Why does the post you quoted has my name on it? I didn't post that :p
Oh, it's because I was going to quote the following post, but I guess when I edited the text I removed it all.

I was going to say that it looks like he shaved around his nipples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom