• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

The lighting on that bottom screen, tho...
disgusted.gif
It's not that bad in person :p
---

I didn't miss you one bit, iTunes :mad:

T.O.P

Banned
Been playing a shitload of Killer Instinct lately, especially training online with a dude i met around the X1 launch, lots of jokes, didn't have so much fun talking with a random online dude in a while

We shared our FB accounts last night...and my gaydar went batshit crazy (and holy crap he's cute, dat beard hfjfgktdkfl), he's also at a couple of hours drive from my town wich is not that bad

I'm struggling to come up if i should try and send some kind of signal or not

Have to say that with how hard is for me to bond with guys (not because i like girly shit or anything, totally the other way wich makes it even weirder) as soon as i get confortable with someone my mind start playing strange tricks to me lol

mmmh

Holmes

Been playing a shitload of Killer Instinct lately, especially training online with a dude i met around the X1 launch, lots of jokes, didn't have so much fun talking with a random online dude in a while

We shared our FB accounts last night...and my gaydar went batshit crazy (and holy crap he's cute, dat beard hfjfgktdkfl), he's also at a couple of hours drive from my town wich is not that bad

I'm struggling to come up if i should try and send some kind of signal or not

Have to say that with how hard is for me to bond with guys (not because i like girly shit or anything, totally the other way wich makes it even weirder) as soon as i get confortable with someone my mind start playing strange tricks to me lol

mmmh
Hopefully he's a B.O.T.T.O.M.

(But really you should just go for it!)

Meicyn

Gold Member
I carry one of these all the time.

2d9FoSn.jpg

Now, I have a lot of tools at home. I have several phillips head and flat-tip screwdrivers of varying sizes. I have a pair of scissors, German knives, a saw, a bottle opener, channel locks, pliers, wire strippers, and so forth. They're all extremely good at what they do.

But maybe I don't want to carry an entire toolbox with me everywhere I go. Maybe I need to cut this loose string dangling on my uniform, and I just so happen to have a compact, lightweight leatherman tool with a scissors attachment. Maybe there's a single screw that came loose off of my eyeglasses, and I have a tiny screwdriver attachment that will let me correct the problem on the spot. Those individual tools I mentioned earlier are better than the leatherman in almost all situations, but in a pinch, the leatherman is incredibly awesome to have.

Smartphones give you a broad range of functionality in one compact device. I can cash a check on my smartphone without having to drive to the bank. I can take a quick picture of a sign that has a crapload of information that I can't possibly memorize but I will need later, which is infinitely faster than trying to duplicate it with pen and paper. I can look up and search through numerous federal regulations on my smartphone when I'm not at my computer at a work center where I need information to answer a question factually (and promptly), rather than carrying 40 pounds of books and having to manually go through them.

Smartphones are tools, and the point of any tool is to empower the user. My smartphone makes me infinitely more productive than I would be without it.

Apparently, new grindr users get temporary access to grindr extra features.

My access has run out, and it looks horrible now. Ads are blinking at the bottom of the screen, and I'm probably going to delete my profile, it's that bad.

Are the other dating aps better? Or is there some ad blocker I can get?

Mr_Zombie

sorry guys.

i shaved.

Traitor.
You didn't even post a picture. :(

I know I'm going to get a lot of "cranky old man" replies but I miss when phones were, you know, phones. Do I really need a camera and access to the internet and all these other gimmicks just so they can raise the price on these damn things?

That's why there classic cell phones are still in sale. ;) If you don't need them, you can simply buy a traditional cell phone instead of a smartphone.

Erebus

OK this is driving me crazy since yesterday. I won't go into much detail but long story short, one of my close friend's boyfriend dug up some ambiguous messages on his Skype history recently and now he thinks that my friend is cheating on him. So he got all paranoid, created a profile on some gay dating site he knew I'm registered, approached me anonymously, chatted with me and at the end made pretty clear who he was because according to him, he was certain that I'm gonna tell my friend about this.

In other words, he basically used me in order to "test" my friend's love, loyalty or whatever I don't know. Who the fuck does this? That guy has only seen me 2-3 times max in his whole life.

_Isaac

I haven't seen the picture yet, but I'm just thinking how you've sorta seen the brother naked too since they're genetically identical no? I mean unless he had a piercing or crazy grooming designs there wouldn't be any surprises.

I haven't seen the picture yet, but I'm just thinking how you've sorta seen the brother naked too since they're genetically identical no? I mean unless he had a piercing or crazy grooming designs there wouldn't be any surprises.

Now threesomes are even easier to plan!

Apparently, new grindr users get temporary access to grindr extra features.

My access has run out, and it looks horrible now. Ads are blinking at the bottom of the screen, and I'm probably going to delete my profile, it's that bad.

Are the other dating aps better? Or is there some ad blocker I can get?

Have you tried OKCupid? If you're looking for something more than just a quick hook-up it seems to be the nicest one.

If you are just cruising for Mr. RightNow though, Scruff might fit the bill. YMMV.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I'm going to a high school reunion party thing (only after 4 years, really informal) but a lot of people are going. I'm scared just thinking about it...

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Sounds like hell.

Ideally it should be fun. I mean, it's like an actual party hopefully with a lot of drinking and stuff, and high school wasn't absolute hell, but yeah... it's strange. Luckily a lot of my friends are going, so it will be nice to see them again.

But I'll definitely be avoiding some (most?) people.

Alrus

I'm going to a high school reunion party thing (only after 4 years, really informal) but a lot of people are going. I'm scared just thinking about it...

I went to an Elementary school reunion party (informal too, just my class). I hadn't talked to most of the people there for years, it ended up being awesome.

Menaged

OK this is driving me crazy since yesterday. I won't go into much detail but long story short, one of my close friend's boyfriend dug up some ambiguous messages on his Skype history recently and now he thinks that my friend is cheating on him. So he got all paranoid, created a profile on some gay dating site he knew I'm registered, approached me anonymously, chatted with me and at the end made pretty clear who he was because according to him, he was certain that I'm gonna tell my friend about this.

In other words, he basically used me in order to "test" my friend's love, loyalty or whatever I don't know. Who the fuck does this? That guy has only seen me 2-3 times max in his whole life.

I'm sorry, but I don't undrestand how him coming unto you is testing your friend's love for him...
He thinks that you'll tell him and then your friend's gonna go all jealous and shit? That sounds absurd.

Why the fuck did he looked into his Skype history? I have no idea how long they're seeing each other, but either way it seems quite rude to invade his privacy like that...

Mr_Zombie

"No matter gay straight or bi lesbian transgender life I'm on the right track baby I was born to survive!"

So she has few (?) tracks talking about LGBT people and (from what I've heard) is very pro-LGBT. But still, she's just one of the many pop stars that are out there. I don't hear anyone saying "oh my, I'm listening to Queen - I'm so gay" or "will anyone know that I'm gay because I listen to Judas Priest so much?" even though lead singers in those bands are/were actually openly gay.

I don't have anything against Lady Gaga, mind you, but I just find it weird how much she is adored by the LGBT community and how much people connect her with the community.

So she has few (?) tracks talking about LGBT people and (from what I've heard) is very pro-LGBT. But still, she's just one of the many pop stars that are out there. I don't hear anyone saying "oh my, I'm listening to Queen - I'm so gay" or "will anyone know that I'm gay because I listen to Judas Priest so much?" even though lead singers in those bands are/were actually openly gay.

I don't have anything against Lady Gaga, mind you, but I just find it weird how much she is adored by the LGBT community and how much people connect her with the community.
A lot of LGBT people listen to pop and Lady Gaga is a pop star and her songs are really good and catchy and she has a few songs about LGBT so yeah that's how it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom