• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

What are the odds of having two gay children?

In any case, you're obviously not thinking straight (lol) right now. Give it time, you are not pretending to be straight.

In any case, you're obviously not thinking straight (lol) right now. Give it time, you are not pretending to be straight.
My only sibling is asexual. My mum said as a joke when I came out she'd have to tell dad he won't be getting grandkids. Assuming things not in evidence.

_Isaac

But AFAIK twins are actually likely to share sexual orientation?

I kinda remember there being studies where if one twin was gay then it was likelier that the other twin was gay. I wonder if there's also some likelihood with regular siblings. I kinda doubt it.

Dany

Banned
I'm the youngest and the gay one.

Some study i recall from years ago says the more children a woman has the more likely the child will be homosexual.

Erebus

tumblr_mxqff4KChh1qj4zi0o1_1280.jpg

This cracked me up for some reason.

Menaged

Unfortunatly, I don't remember the statistics, but if one child is gay, and his brother is an identical twin, then the chance of him being also gay are higher compared to a case in which he's not.
This of course indicates that a genetic process in involved. It also means that there are enviormental elemets, otherwise every set of identical twins has to be either straight or gay.

I know that's not helping much, but I don't remember too much from last year..

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ugh the new Zelda Dynasty Warriors game looks like shit. :/ I hate to see Nintendo slowly killing the Zelda brand like they've done with Mario.

I think it's meant to be applied in a more sociological or academic context as it describes a valid phenomenon. I think it's in applying it to individual people in every day discourse or horrible op-ed pieces that it begins to seem a bit casually dismissive

I would agree with that. It's really not a term that should be bandied about.

mantidor

Ugh the new Zelda Dynasty Warriors game looks like shit. :/ I hate to see Nintendo slowly killing the Zelda brand like they've done with Mario.

urgh the knee-jerk anti Nintendo tirade spilling all over my gay thread :( It's some spinoff game, if the CDi Zeldas didn't kill the brand nothing will :p

All I'll add is that you are insane calling the Zelda and Nintendo brands "killed" the same year 3D World and A Link Between Worlds have been released.

I would agree with that. It's really not a term that should be bandied about.

it'll be SM3DW and the game will be amazing

I don't care. i mildly like zelda and i like DW games so it all balances out

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
urgh the knee-jerk anti Nintendo tirade spilling all over my gay thread :( It's some spinoff game, if the CDi Zeldas didn't kill the brand nothing will :p
But how many people actually had or had heard of the CDi?

I think it's meant to be applied in a more sociological or academic context as it describes a valid phenomenon. I think it's in applying it to individual people in every day discourse or horrible op-ed pieces that it begins to seem a bit casually dismissive
Exactly. It's a sociological term; the one I like best is cultural rearticulation.

RM8

Looks better than the crossbow game on Wii. Relax, lol. Also lol at Mario needing any saving just because WiiU is a Bob-omb.

RM8

With the spike of Peach avatars after her Smash reveal, I thought some of you would comment on Rosalina today. You guys don't like heavier princesses, it seems :(

Caladrius

With the spike of Peach avatars after her Smash reveal, I thought some of you would comment on Rosalina today. You guys don't like heavier princesses, it seems :(

Rosalina is basically untouched from her original design aside from minor modifications to her dress (shinier and with a few faint star patterns near the bottom.) Peach's smash designs are much more drastic departures from her designs in SMB.

That said her playstyle is quite a sight.

RM8

I'll keep maining Luigi and Kirby. And MEGA MAN OMG. And Bowser. I always main like everyone from Mario, Kirby and Pokémon, but especially Luigi and Kirby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom