• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me try this again....Hello everyone :) :p

Hey Benny boy. :)

I would totes defend you if I remembered to use Skype as a thing.

Also, hallo Squall!

Aw thanks Bo. It's been a while, do I still have you on Steam?

Skype chat is super annoying anyway, quit it quick.

It's like North Korea in there. No one spoke up for me either. I'm glad I finally have someone to join me in my exile though!

Not like I was super active in the last iteration of the chat, but it's the principle of the matter.

dCLnnrY.jpg

He makes my sword point skyward :S

Hi! Give me your stats! :3

I was kicked out a long time ago. The Skype gays H8 me :(

I run the Tinychat GAF group and I wouldn't exclude anyone, it's open to whoever would like to join and chat. If someone is banned it would be for a valid reason and not because I dislike someone.

You sound nice :3

The shocking twist here, kids, is that kitchenmotors is the one that actually kicked RatskyWatsky out!

The shocking twist here, kids, is that kitchenmotors is the one that actually kicked RatskyWatsky out!

I did? When? I don't even know who you are.

EDIT: Oh, I know who you are. And when people decided to make a new chat and left the old one, I purged it and closed the chat. Not sure if that's what you're referring to but I never removed anyone out of spite or because I didn't like them.

Nice try though.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Sai-kun

Banned
"cosplay is only cosplay if you literally look 100% like the character in question"

zzzzzz cosplay is dressing up to emulate a character. i'm sure that first guy put in a decent amount of effort for his costume.

RM8

I'm no cosplay fan or anything and I wouldn't say I get to decide what's cosplay and what's not, lol. But come on, that guy doesn't look like Link and that's kind of important when "emulating a character" :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm no cosplay fan or anything and I wouldn't say I get to decide what's cosplay and what's not, lol. But come on, that guy doesn't look like Link and that's kind of important when "emulating a character" :p

You're one of those "Santa Claus must be white!" people aren't you?

But people who don't live under a rock can clearly tell who he's supposed to be, and that's the most important thing. I think you're just being anal about the whole thing, though.

Are you the teacher that told the black kid dressed up as Santa Claus that Santa was white? :p

EDIT: Wow, I got beaten with that.

I once dated a cosplayer.

It seems people's appearance and money and skill etc can prevent people from accurately replicating a character. Creativity should rise to the top at least as much as accurate replication, and it should be accessible at the same time for diverse people to have fun doing it.

I actually agree with this. But that Link we're talking about bought a shield and is wearing what looks like a long polo shirt with a belt. He didn't even bother to iron that thing.

Does he get a free pass for being cute too? :p

Ugh. I hate it when people do that to their pets.

_Isaac

I did? When? I don't even know who you are.

EDIT: Oh, I know who you are. And when people decided to make a new chat and left the old one, I purged it and closed the chat. Not sure if that's what you're referring to but I never removed anyone out of spite or because I didn't like them.

Nice try though.

I always wondered why you kicked me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom