• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Another pic leaked featuring the full
bon0r!
He's
average :/

PM me sis.

Leaker said:
Full clear version of

LIES. When are these celebs going to go digital camera instead of shitty cellphones. Or at least make sure they're on the surface of the sun and not moving the camera around to where the shots aren't blurry/non-clear?!

Lear

Another pic leaked featuring the full
bon0r!
He's
average :/

I hope the next leak has butt pics. I'm reading my 'Boy is a Bottom' gifs, just in case.

I feel bad for the guy, though. If I ever get famous, I know i'd live in fear of all my nudes leaking.

TheSeks

Also seeing the full set, I can see where Ratsky is disappointed, but I'll say he has a decent dick for what it's worth. I'd allow it.

Lear said:
I feel bad for the guy, though. If I ever get famous, I know i'd live in fear of all my nudes leaking.

He's got a good attitude about it though. "I screwed up so I'm owning up to it. My biggest mistake was trusting the wrong person about it."

Lear

Also seeing the full set, I can see where Ratsky is disappointed, but I'll say he has a decent dick for what it's worth. I'd allow it.

He's got a good attitude about it though. "I screwed up so I'm owning up to it. My biggest mistake was trusting the wrong person about it."

I just read his tumblr post and his reaction is really great. Good for him.

So, the guy who texted me "you should be hooking up with people..." earlier just sent me this: "Don't act like you don't"

A damn mess. I've only 'hooked up' with one guy and he doesn't know me well enough to know about that.

I think maybe you haven't followed my whole story but we've hung out quite a bit in these past 4 months.

Ah okay. Well maybe he's just saying he misses your company as a friend? I'm not sure.. wish I could help out more.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
If I ever get famous, I know i'd live in fear of all my nudes leaking.

You have nudes?! :O

Also seeing the full set, I can see where Ratsky is disappointed but I'll say he has a decent dick for what it's worth. I'd allow it.

Nah, I'd allow it too. I'm not as picky irl as I am online.

So, the guy who texted me "you should be hooking up with people..." earlier just sent me this: "Don't act like you don't"

A damn mess. I've only 'hooked up' with one guy and he doesn't know me well enough to know about that.

Sounds pretty playful to me.

I feel like nudes are almost cathartic with regards to any self-consciousness issues I might have.

Then again, I also think honesty is the best policy so I might just be trying to warn people what they're going to have to deal with right off the bat.

Crayons

Banned
For those of you with no nudes out there: How could you live knowing that one day you could die and there aren't any pictures of you for people on the internet to masturbate over? You'll just be forgotten.

Prompto

Banned
I have nudes just to see how I look for self concious reasons but the most I've sent to another person was an ass pic and that was to my boyfriend.

mantidor

So... this is embarrassing...

What do you do when you think you did wrong with a friend but were too drunk to remember? wrong like maybe you offended him or something. Not sexual at all, but he is a gay friend though.

Edit: ok I just read some of the previous posts and my question feels so out of place, you people are weird, disregard.

Grakl

What do you do when you think you did wrong with a friend but were too drunk to remember? wrong like maybe you offended him or something. Not sexual at all, but he is a gay friend though.

Edit: ok I just read some of the previous posts and my question feels so out of place, you people are weird, disregard.

Ask him if he thinks you did something wrong while you were drunk. Your question is vague but I usually think that being direct is the best option.

Just be honest and say you don't remember explicit details. Better to make sure your stories are straight than to focus on the wrong thing and completely miss the point of whatever the problem was.

mantidor

Ask him if he thinks you did something wrong while you were drunk. Your question is vague but I usually think that being direct is the best option.

Just be honest and say you don't remember explicit details. Better to make sure your stories are straight than to focus on the wrong thing and completely miss the point of whatever the problem was.

heh ok, this is true, the problem is that it is not the first time.

Ok, I admit it, I have a huge drinking problem, but I'm really lost here about what to do, he sometimes have gotten offended for the least important things, but he is very chatty in whatsapp for some reason, so his absolute silence after friday has me worried, and I think I could make it worst trying to ask what happened, it's not the first time. He has warned me about being tired of my drunk behavior.

Yo guys are right anyway, I have to just ask him, whatever happened.

scarlet

heh ok, this is true, the problem is that it is not the first time.

Ok, I admit it, I have a huge drinking problem, but I'm really lost here about what to do, he sometimes have gotten offended for the least important things, but he is very chatty in whatsapp for some reason, so his absolute silence after friday has me worried, and I think I could make it worst trying to ask what happened, it's not the first time. He has warned me about being tired of my drunk behavior.

Yo guys are right anyway, I have to just ask him, whatever happened.

He likes you!

mantidor

He likes you!

haha he has made it clear he doesn't!... I think... I'm at lost, I suck at this.

And your avatar is fantastic, the show is ok, the acting is wonky, but well, the eye candy is something else hehe.

And on topic, never nude pics, even if I have a guy I really like and he asks for it, I tell him to fuck off, I'm ok with me naked in front of a mirror, and in front of someone, not ok with the act of it being digitalized and uploaded to the internet.

RM8

I'd be quite terrified of people I know IRL somehow coming across them. On top of simply not finding the idea any appealing :p But that's just me, I don't think it's wrong or anything.

scarlet

haha he has made it clear he doesn't!... I think... I'm at lost, I suck at this.

He is.

Trust me!

And your avatar is fantastic, the show is ok, the acting is wonky, but well, the eye candy is something else hehe.

The only reason to watch the show.

And on topic, never nude pics, even if I have a guy I really like and he asks for it, I tell him to fuck off, I'm ok with me naked in front of a mirror, and in front of someone, not ok with the act of it being digitalized and uploaded to the internet.

Fc1T5WI.gif

I'd be quite terrified of people I know IRL somehow coming across them. On top of simply not finding the idea any appealing :p But that's just me, I don't think it's wrong or anything.

Eh, my teachers could see my nudes for all I care. I'm just comfortable with my body, I guess.

Hello LGB GAF.

Hope I can make some good friends here.

I am from Tijuana, Mexico. I live in one of the most open cities in Mexico when it comes to this topics, but still discrimination is a big problem, specially thanks to the religious beliefs of our politicians who usually follow the demands of the church.

I recently came to the conclusion that I am ambisexual (I like that term and I think it describes better my choice). I specially like girls that looks like boys, and boys that look like girls (androgynism).

I never had a sexual relation with a man, but I am 100% sure that certain types of boys turn me on. So I came here to ask you the following:

-Could someone recommend me a book or article on androgynism and ambisexuality.
-Any tips that you can give me.

sruckus

There be nudes. I'm still surprised I haven't come across them on tumblr. It's an inevitably.

I'm kind of curious myself since the guy I was sending them to was a dick and stopped talking to me. I almost want to do a reverse image search to make sure they didn't get out, but a) I'm afraid google will keep those and then they do get out there! B)I have his and he's not *that* impressive
still totally would :(

TheSeks

Too many people saying they don't have nudes in here. GovernorLIAR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom