• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving it <3

Will you make a music video too or is the budget too tight for that?
Really..? <3 I cowrote that one o___o..!

Umm it depends on how well the EP does! The better it does, the bigger the budget :) at the present moment, there are no plans for a music video.

It pisses me off, but that's probably because I'm an asshole.

Oh my god yaaassss I'll listen to it when I get home from school.

Haha okay <3 I hope you like it.

budget sounds like butt so it's like is the butt too tight for that.

This is exactly it! My butt is just too tight for a video x_x

You're not gonna believe this, that Argentinean super hot guy who pretty much disappeared after each of our two "dates" just showed up again (YES, RIGHT AFTER I DATED SOMEONE ELSE). Said he wanted to see me and be "spoiled" by me. So I just had to say what was on my mind which is: I don't want a hookup, sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, I can't just disconnect myself from this after every time we see each other and just wait for you to reappear.

He wasn't exactly clear, he said that sometimes he just acts on impulse, and that he's "clumsy" and doesn't know how to deal with stuff and that he liked how affectionate I'm with him.

So of course all I think is: BULLSHIT&#65292;but then there's a part of me that wants to believe him and that maybe he's just weird and doesn't know how to communicate or whatever.

I guess now that I said all I wanted to say it's up to him to prove if he's being honest or not.

Wow. You seem to have a lot of dating drama.. pretty much all the time. Have you thought about focusing on other aspects of your life for a little while? I don't mean that in a condescending way.. it seems to really be stressing you out.

Kater

Banned
Really..? <3 I cowrote that one o___o..!

Umm it depends on how well the EP does! The better it does, the bigger the budget :) at the present moment, there are no plans for a music video.
Then I make sure to get some other people to buy your EP as well

This is exactly it! My butt is just too tight for a video x_x

My-reaction-watching-my-hot-neighbour-run-naked-every-morning-when-she-gets-ready-Stephen-Colbert-creepy-smile.gif

So what does gay gaf think about the phrase "throwing shade" exploding on the mainstream? It's kind of weird to me...
I don't know what this phrase means?

Googled it, but I'm still not sure how it is linked to LGBT(QIA) culture.

throw shade
to talk trash about a friend or aquaintance, to publicly denounce or disrespect. When throwing shade it's immediately obvious to on-lookers that the thrower, and not the throwee, is the bitchy, uncool one
"How does Kimmy keep any friends? Last night at the party all she did was throw shade at people."
Source: Urban Dictionary

Wow. You seem to have a lot of dating drama.. pretty much all the time. Have you thought about focusing on other aspects of your life for a little while? I don't mean that in a condescending way.. it seems to really be stressing you out.
I know :p

Well considering I moved to a new country 3 months ago I am trying to get to know some people around here because all of my friends are in Venezuela and sometimes I just want someone to have dinner with, talk, watch a movie, etc. I guess I'm looking at the wrong places. I've been through phases when I don't want to meet anyone and just lock myself at home and then I'm back trying to meet guys.

Also my work can be really demanding at times, having really long, stressful hours and I really wish I had something to look forward to at the end of the day other than just having some sleep and waking up the next day to repeat the same thing over again.

artworks-000089190681-s90cn2-t200x200.jpg

Cakes Da Killa's new track shits!
https://soundcloud.com/thump/cakes-da-killa-you-aint-kno
gay_dance.gif

Edit:
So what does gay gaf think about the phrase "throwing shade" exploding on the mainstream? It's kind of weird to me...
Its weird especially since i see it used in a context that really isnt shade but its also kinda funny and cool. but yeah it is becoming over done now cause shade goes so much deeper than just an insult. The Black Culture thread also asked the same question so its interesting its catching on outside of the two cultures

Kater

Banned
Does listening to this track and watching this gif have a similar effect?
https://soundcloud.com/voiceofjohnny/godzilla-is-fierce
tumblr_n1kuzkmrxT1qbphfbo1_250.gif

It does for me Lol
Loving that dancing gif. :D

Waaahhh you're so sweet <33!!!

i hope people actually like it when it comes out ;_;

it already has one dislike o_o
77FEuRd.gif

Don't you worry, your music is fantastic and people will generally love it. <3

alright who's the hater.... come out and fight me
image.php

terrisus

Hey there, terrisus. :D

Just dropping by?

Just saw an image from my website being used here >.>

Which is perfectly fine, of course. I just have them as a convenient way to access them as opposed to searching for them all the time. I toss stuff here when I feel the need.

Kater

Banned

Which is perfectly fine, of course. I just have them as a convenient way to access them as opposed to searching for them all the time. I toss stuff here when I feel the need.
Ah okay. Yeah, already know about that page, you mentioned it once in another thread. :)

Feel free to post more in here though, all folk are welcome to discuss with the community in here. :)

terrisus

Ah okay. Yeah, already know about that page, you mentioned it once in another thread. :)

Ah, couldn't remember if I had or not >.>

I found it in a neogaf thread :)

Yeah, I figured that was probably the most likely thing :þ
Feel free though, I have plenty of badwidth on my website, and no one really actually goes to it
(subtle hint that more people should check out terrisus.com >.>)

Although, you should have a Liverpool avatar instead >.>

Feel free to post more in here though, all folk are welcome to discuss with the community in here. :)

I've thought about it. I've never really gotten into the Community sides of GAF though.

Kater

Banned
I believe it was in the "Name your favourite GAFfer thread" but I could be wrong

I've thought about it. I've never really gotten into the Community sides of GAF though.
Community side is fun. I post in this thread here and in the FakeGAF thread but also lurk a lot and sometimes post in the One Piece Community threads. Lots of good discussion going on. :)

Guise, my introduction day at uni is tomorrow, I'm so nervous!
Wishing you good luck, Art! What do you want to study, if I may be so bold to ask?

Never heard of it before today either lol.

Seems like I'm not alone here. :/

Yeah, I figured that was probably the most likely thing :þ
Feel free though, I have plenty of badwidth on my website, and no one really actually goes to it
(subtle hint that more people should check out terrisus.com >.>)

Although, you should have a Liverpool avatar instead >.>

Nice to see you here terrisus! Communities are really fun!

Wishing you good luck, Art! What do you want to study, if I may be so bold to ask?

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks<3

Mediatechnologie, coding/web-programming etc, hopefully it has some design as well cos that's more my thing. Didn't choose something with more design because there aren't many jobs available for that kind of degree.

terrisus

Community side is fun. I post in this thread here and in the FakeGAF thread but also lurk a lot and sometimes post in the One Piece Community threads. Lots of good discussion going on. :)

Nice to see you here terrisus! Communities are really fun!

They frighten and confuse me >.>

Mostly because, even though I'm here pretty much all the time, it's mostly just in random threads, and I don't feel like I would be able to keep up with a "community" thread enough to have any idea at all what was going on in it :þ

That image is probably copyrighted by 4chan tho

Mostly because, even though I'm here pretty much all the time, it's mostly just in random threads, and I don't feel like I would be able to keep up with a "community" thread enough to have any idea at all what was going on in it :þ

Things don't move that fast, though FakeGaf can be hard to follow at times I admit lol. But you don't have to know what's going on, just join in and have fun!

Kater

Banned

Just participate in the fun. We talk about Nintendo in here a lot and FakeGAF is pretty much GoTGAF.

Rereading what I missed.

Rats you weren't literally supposed to get grakl banned.

Was he really got banned for saying that he "would take a ban" for that artist he mentioned?

Wat

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's not uncommon for Grakl to ask for temporary bans to focus on his school work.

Kater

Banned
It's not uncommon for Grakl to ask for temporary bans to focus on his school work.
Ah, yeah that seems plausible. GAF can really be too much of an distraction sometimes, haha

Edit:

ZhPNvFb.jpg

Innuendo intended

I'll try to slow it down with my posting. :(

!!!
Woah. Dude. This is you?! I need more when can I pay you money to be able to run to this it sounds catchy.

Also, I didn't realise Hours posted here, now some of the stuff I've seen in Smash threads makes more sense
and I feel like a weird stalker

o_____o why yes! It's one of my EP songs, actually!

Y-you really liked it?!? <3 Wow, thank you!! I really appreciate that so much :')!! The EP will be on iTunes next month, actually o_____o! Wah I can't stop smiling LOL

VegiHam

o_____o why yes! It's one of my EP songs, actually!

Y-you really liked it?!? <3 Wow, thank you!! I really appreciate that so much :')!! The EP will be on iTunes next month, actually o_____o! Wah I can't stop smiling LOL
No I didn't like it I just lied so I could crush your hopes afterwards mwahahaha.
Kidding, obviously. :p You're really good.
Just America iTunes or foreign iTunes too?

No I didn't like it I just lied so I could crush your hopes afterwards mwahahaha.
Kidding, obviously. :p You're really good.
Just America iTunes or foreign iTunes too?

Aww wow thank you :') <33
I'm not 100% sure! Meeting with the lawyer next week to discuss all that! I live in Canada so it will be on North American countries for sure :) I think I want to put it onto European iTunes as well though since I think some of the tracks might do quite well there o___o. Also my producer is from the UK

VegiHam

Aww wow thank you :') <33
I'm not 100% sure! Meeting with the lawyer next week to discuss all that! I live in Canada so it will be on North American countries for sure :) I think I want to put it onto European iTunes as well though since I think some of the tracks might do quite well there o___o. Also my producer is from the UK
Hope you can make it UK available eventually, I want it. I was going to say the bit you posted sounded like a great eurovision track but I figured most people wouldn't take that as a compliment. Please understand I mean it in the best way possible :p

Also, there's a baby version of you on your YouTube singing Come Fly With Me and it deserves more than 4000 views.

...I'm not a stalker I swear it's just a dull evening here :p

mantidor

No one does really.

Community threads, ot at least this one because I don't use any other :p, are basically chats, you drop in whenever and randomly talk about the current topic or any other topic you want.

Hope you can make it UK available eventually, I want it. I was going to say the bit you posted sounded like a great eurovision track but I figured most people wouldn't take that as a compliment. Please understand I mean it in the best way possible :p

Also, there's a baby version of you on your YouTube singing Come Fly With Me and it deserves more than 4000 views.

Eurovision is cool, fuck the haters!

I think Europeans would find your songs catchy BB.

LOLLL eurovision track.. i actually like lots of eurovision stuff o___o! So thank you <3!

HAHAHA you're so sweet omg! I totally forgot about that cover!! It's pretty old. Thank you for watching it!! :') I love Frank Sinatra a lot!!

ok I finally heard it and YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS
omg :') this is so good bluebadger you're great and you make really good bops
WAHHH really?!?!?! ;_____; YAAASS i'm so glad you like it!!! :')!!!! Thank you for listening!!!

YESSS eurovision!! <3 Fuckdah8ers! :3

Aww you really think so? <3 Thanks mister!! :) My other dance track that I haven't posted at all sounds very European imo o_o

VegiHam

Eurovision is one of my fav telly things every year it's great. I love watching it with friends and drinks.
LOLLL eurovision track.. i actually like lots of eurovision stuff o___o! So thank you <3!

HAHAHA you're so sweet omg! I totally forgot about that cover!! It's pretty old. Thank you for watching it!! :') I love Frank Sinatra a lot!!
I am European so liking the stuff is not mandatory but advised. Also everyone likes Sinatra. And your Mraz cover's good to, I love that song.
...but even you Badger don't have the power to make me like Buble.

Right, time to find something sensible to do Vegi. Coursework perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom