• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
fMhceBo.gif

Probably won't find many other fans here (I think us muscle lovers are outnumbered), but I had to post this jif because it's such a perfect example of dirty beefcake glam, I just can help myself. The video it's from is freaking MESMERIZING. When I'm rich I want to have a monitor with it running on infinite loop in my grand foyer.

He's perfect IMO~ <3

He looks like hes from the 70s.

http://i.imgur.com/fMhceBo.gif[img]

Probably won't find many other fans here (I think us muscle lovers are outnumbered), but I had to post this jif because it's such a [I]perfect[/I] example of dirty beefcake glam, I just can help myself. [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3E7SwJYu3s"]The video[/URL] it's from is freaking [B]MESMERIZING[/B]. When I'm rich I want to have a monitor with it running on infinite loop in my grand foyer.

He's perfect IMO~ <3[/QUOTE]

That guy looks scary. :( A bit too much for me.

[spoiler]Not a fan of his face either.[/spoiler]

Rayis

So I was watching Phantom of the Opera videos on Youtube and I discovered Ramin Karimloo and I'm completely in love with him, he's incredibly attractive and has a killer voice *w*, I totally want to be his Christine now.

Here are some pics of him

640px-Ramin_Karimloo_West_End_Live_2011.jpg

With no beard

hqdefault.jpg

With a beard

And the hottest pic of him ever

If there's something that turns me on so much is a guy with a nice singing voice, it also helps he's extremely good-looking.

^He's definitely cute.

---

Ugh, I was randomly watching a stream of someone playing KH 2.5 HD ReMIX during my lunch break and the very first thing that came out of his mouth when I started it was, "I don't mind if someone's gay, but they don't have to be so loud about it." I just sat there for a second then closed the stream. Probably the worst first impression ever. Kind of ruined my mood, too. -_-

Ugh, I was randomly watching a stream of someone playing KH 2.5 HD ReMIX during my lunch break and the very first thing that came out of his mouth when I started it was, "I don't mind if someone's gay, but they don't have to be so loud about it." I just sat there for a second then closed the stream. Probably the worst first impression ever. Kind of ruined my mood, too. -_-

Yeah, I don't think straight people realize how much they "flaunt" their sexuality. They're just used to LGBTQ people hiding it, which I'm glad we're slowly moving past.

Yeah, I don't think straight people realize how much they "flaunt" their sexuality. They're just used to LGBTQ people hiding it, which I'm glad we're slowly moving past.

Yup, definitely agreed. They "flaunt" their sexuality without even realizing it. Apparently you just mentioning you have a boyfriend is too much for some people. -_-

Kevyt

Yup, definitely agreed. They "flaunt" their sexuality without even realizing it. Apparently you just mentioning you have a boyfriend is too much for some people. -_-

It always enrages me. Heterosexuality is always being flaunted, always and no one says anything... I:

Caladrius

Not posting in this thread THAT BITCH

tumblr_inline_mgt3wdiRyg1qahu1s.gif

Oh, he still posts elsewhere? I was concerned because I didn't see him in the 2.5 OT either.

It always enrages me. Heterosexuality is always being flaunted, always and no one says anything... I:

Gotta bitch them out for it. Double standards are never apparent to idiots like that unless they're called out for it.

DOWN

Banned
Gotta bitch them out for it. Double standards are never apparent to idiots like that unless they're called out for it.

I wasn't out at the time so I didn't say anything, but when Anderson Cooper came out, my mother did that whole "good for him, but why did I need to know what he does in the bedroom?" Which is ridiculous to reduce it to sex, but even more ridiculous because she said something about anchor Brian Williams' wife and daughter just the day before. She was fine knowing personal info about a straight news anchor and didn't notice, but the gay one somehow is the one she shouldn't know orientation of.

but she got over it because she thinks he's adorable and then I came out

Mr_Zombie

Not a fan of his face either.

To me he's both ugly and handsome; it's hard to explain :D
Also, for some reason he reminds me of (jacked-up) Nick Frost.

Oh, he still posts elsewhere? I was concerned because I didn't see him in the 2.5 OT either.

If you go to his post history you can see that he is still pretty active. Just not here.

I wasn't out at the time so I didn't say anything, but when Anderson Cooper came out, my mother did that whole "good for him, but why did I need to know what he does in the bedroom?" Which is ridiculous to reduce it to sex, but even more ridiculous because she said something about anchor Brian Williams' wife and daughter just the day before. She was fine knowing personal info about a straight new anchor and didn't notice, but the gay one somehow is the one she shouldn't know orientation of.

Yeah, it's funny that people read gossip sites/magazines to know who marries whom, that X has a new girlfriend/boyfriend or that Z and Y are getting a divorce, but as soon as someone publicly came out everyone cries "why are you telling this?! I don't need to know who what you are doing in a bedroom!".

And about that flaunting someone's sexuality - I think straight people are so accustom to this that they simply don't notice it. You see straight pairs hugging and kissing all the time; guys talk about sexy girls, girls about sexy guys; there are erotic magazines like Playboy; ads and all forms of entertainment are sexualized and clearly targeted either to men or women. But they consider this something normal, something that simply is and thus are oblivious that this is nothing else than what they like to call "flaunting". someone's sexuality.

Kater

Banned
Not idiots, just a bit ignorant. The most intelligent person can be ignorant.

I agree with the last bit though, you should always point out the ignorant people's fallacies.

Very funny scene! &#128516;

Didn't know that this is a term that people use.

red13th

So I was watching Phantom of the Opera videos on Youtube and I discovered Ramin Karimloo and I'm completely in love with him, he's incredibly attractive and has a killer voice *w*, I totally want to be his Christine now.

I'm a fan too, saw him as Jean Valjean (I <3 Valjean) in Les Miz on Broadway a couple months ago. I even took a stage door picture with him, yes I hover handed :(

Kater

Banned
I'm a fan too, saw him as Jean Valjean (I <3 Valjean) in Les Miz on Broadway a couple months ago. I even took a stage door picture with him, yes I hover handed :(
I never seen a picture of you before so let me tell you now, you are really handsome. &#128525;

RM8

Mahvel was also never on PC, but that's probably because of licensing issues.

It makes me sad there won't be a handheld version, though.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Dragon's Dogma was easily my favorite game of last gen. Combat as a strider was so good. The Dark Arisen expansion was incredible.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Tried the demo of that game. Didn't care for it.

P.S. Rapier still sucks :p
You're missing out. The game is pretty old-school in many ways, and new school in the right places. Much like Dark Souls, the game minimizes explanation so you have to figure things out yourself. You have actual risk of death, classic AD&D styled universe, day/night cycles actually mattering since night time is literally dangerous, combat that truly takes advantage of all three dimensions, character creation where your physical size actually impacts gameplay, and so on.

Then of course, there's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTNfuztCMgM

You're missing out. The game is pretty old-school in many ways, and new school in the right places. Much like Dark Souls, the game minimizes explanation so you have to figure things out yourself. You have actual risk of death, classic AD&D styled universe, day/night cycles actually mattering since night time is literally dangerous, combat that truly takes advantage of all three dimensions, character creation where your physical size actually impacts gameplay, and so on.

Then of course, there's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTNfuztCMgM

Meh.

Here are some pics of him

640px-Ramin_Karimloo_West_End_Live_2011.jpg

With no beard

hqdefault.jpg

With a beard

And the hottest pic of him ever

If there's something that turns me on so much is a guy with a nice singing voice, it also helps he's extremely good-looking.

He looks muchos better with the facial hair.

To me he's both ugly and handsome; it's hard to explain :D
Also, for some reason he reminds me of (jacked-up) Nick Frost.

If you go to his post history you can see that he is still pretty active. Just not here.

Yeah, it's funny that people read gossip sites/magazines to know who marries whom, that X has a new girlfriend/boyfriend or that Z and Y are getting a divorce, but as soon as someone publicly came out everyone cries "why are you telling this?! I don't need to know who what you are doing in a bedroom!".

And about that flaunting someone's sexuality - I think straight people are so accustom to this that they simply don't notice it. You see straight pairs hugging and kissing all the time; guys talk about sexy girls, girls about sexy guys; there are erotic magazines like Playboy; ads and all forms of entertainment are sexualized and clearly targeted either to men or women. But they consider this something normal, something that simply is and thus are oblivious that this is nothing else than what they like to call "flaunting". someone's sexuality.
I wouldn't use the word ugly, but I get what you mean. I think a man who is not conventionally attractive but is super confident in his own skin is really hot. This guy has a killer body and he just exudes sex. I think his face is ruggedly cute too, which might not make sense to some people. When he smiles, I melt. <3

Kevyt

Dragon's Dogma was easily my favorite game of last gen. Combat as a strider was so good. The Dark Arisen expansion was incredible.

I loved Strider and Ranger too. I had 300+ something hours of gameplay. Even made a second PSN account to create another pawn. First pawn was sorcerer, second pawn was a Strider. Strider pawns set to aggressive are deadly. Forgot which affinity that was.

Hello there.

You just roll with it and try to improvise. ;) Artists do this all the time on scene. The important thing is to keep playing/singing and act as if nothing happened.

Yes, but damn Fugues to hell! They're stupid. And damn classical music in general, too! It's impossible. I just wanna play some modern shit.

Anyways, the annoying thing is that if I make a mistake, I am the one who notices it most of all... It's sort of annoying. I get rather distracted by it. Everyone'll mock me after the performance about the error, so I play everything while absolutely terrified. :c

Meeting an online friend for the first time tomorrow, and I'm nervous. I had it so drilled into my head as a kid to never give out personal details or meet people you know online that, to this day, the thought has always freaked me out. It'll all be in public and I'll make sure someone knows who I'm meeting and where, but it's hard not to feel that learned fear burn inside my mind.

Anyone have some advice, or something to help reassure me that this isn't crazy?

I've only ever done a couple of community meetups, including GAF, and that was hard for similar reasons -- but at least that was a group of people.

Kangi

Anyone else watch those Teens React videos? Tom is so cute (he's legal so it's not creepy).

I watch all of the React stuff. Some of the Kids React kids are... somewhat unsettling. YouTubers React is obnoxious, Teens React is hit-or-miss
(Sam's cuter)
, but I love Elders React.

The Gaming editions of Teens React are my favorite... though Rae in particular drives me insane. Every time something even slightly startles her, she jumps away from the computer. Yeah, that giant zombie that startled you is now going to eat you since you're doing nothing. Seth, Ethan, Tori, and Madison are my favorites there.

Meeting an online friend for the first time tomorrow, and I'm nervous. I had it so drilled into my head as a kid to never give out personal details or meet people you know online that, to this day, the thought has always freaked me out. It'll all be in public and I'll make sure someone knows who I'm meeting and where, but it's hard not to feel that learned fear burn inside my mind.

Anyone have some advice, or something to help reassure me that this isn't crazy?

I've only ever done a couple of community meetups, including GAF, and that was hard for similar reasons -- but at least that was a group of people.

Chill! I've met several people from the internet, I even went to London and stayed at an online friend's house. I was nervous but there was no need as it all turned out fine each time. Have you been friends for a while?

I watch all of the React stuff. Some of the Kids React kids are... somewhat unsettling. YouTubers React is obnoxious, Teens React is hit-or-miss
(Sam's cuter)
, but I love Elders React.

The Gaming editions of Teens React are my favorite... though Rae in particular drives me insane. Every time something even slightly startles her, she jumps away from the computer. Yeah, that giant zombie that startled you is now going to eat you since you're doing nothing. Seth, Ethan, Tori, and Madison are my favorites there.

Is Sam the super effeminate one? Yeah not my type.

Mostly just like it when they react to stuff I grew up with.

Chill! I've met several people from the internet, I even went to London and stayed at an online friend's house. I was nervous but there was no need as it all turned out fine each time. Have you been friends for a while?
Yes, quite a long time, though we drifted apart for some time and since reconnected. It's irrational fear, and I recognize it's irrational, but it is damn hard to fight.

Yes, quite a long time, though we drifted apart for some time and since reconnected. It's irrational fear, and I recognize it's irrational, but it is damn hard to fight.

He/she's probably not a serial killer =P. At worst, you won't click IRL like online. Probably will though.

Rayis

Oh my jesus god!!!!!!!!!!!!, you don't know how much I envy you *o*, and it's ok, I would have hover handed with a hottie like him as well, I bet he's much better looking in real life than in pics~

He looks muchos better with the facial hair.
He looks good period, I'd take him with or without the beard~

Anyone else watch those Teens React videos? Tom is so cute (he's legal so it's not creepy).

It's all about Ethan James

don't know his age and I kinda don't wanna find out

He/she's probably not a serial killer =P. At worst, you won't click IRL like online. Probably will though.
I'm hopeful. I guess it's just a weird thought, having an online-only friend suddenly know me personally. I've always kept a divide between my online life and my real one, not giving out personal info, that kinda thing. So, to me, this is uncharted territory. Fingers crossed.

If I suddenly stop posting, someone should avenge me. My ghost would totes appreciate it. Else I'll haunt all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom