• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Yeah!! I puked like 5 times doing that.
I'll also deank some nasty stuff when I were younger, the soft alcoholic drinks or whatever they were called. Urgh. Glad I know better now and only get the stuff that I like. The way there is filled with regrets though. I once even drank a whole bottle of pure Eristoff Vodka. Bah. Rancid stuff.

I mean, it was worth it in the end since that made me muster up enough courage to talk to the guy at the party I later shared some intimacy with but still.

tumblr_nfmaw6FfdC1qifqhio1_500.jpg

Link up this tumblr and let me follow, if I aren't already.

Crayons

Banned
I think my friend that drunk flirted with me is playing the "That never happened" game

He still wants to chill with me but he didn't mention anything about what happened

Edit: He just made plans to get drunk with me again...

I think my friend that drunk flirted with me is playing the "That never happened" game

He still wants to chill with me but he didn't mention anything about what happened

Edit: He just made plans to get drunk with me again...

Observe with how much enthusiasm he intends for both himself and you to get drunk :p Not in the sense that he's going to be super obvious or something, but you could probably glean something from that if there's an 'agenda'.

Caladrius

The fact that he wants to get drunk with you to vent his...frustrations, but not actually try to express his feelings sober seems very strange to me.

Nohar

@Grizzo: Fine here. And you, how are ya?

Downloading the demo of COOT... I have absolutly no idea about what awaits me. Curse you Hours Left, I've never played any dating sim game before, and now I want to play one because of your OT :'(
Edit: Oh dear God that intro song xD
Edit²: I'm torned between laughing or feeling embarassed. A little of both, though the game has rather funny dialogues/situations so far, so it is rather enjoyable... I still feel weird though.

RM8

@Grizzo: Fine here. And you, how are ya?

Downloading the demo of COOT... I have absolutly no idea about what awaits me. Curse you Hours Left, I've never played any dating sim game before, and now I want to play one because of your OT :'(
Edit: Oh dear God that intro song xD
Edit²: I'm torned between laughing or feeling embarassed. A little of both, though the game has rather funny dialogues/situations so far, so it is rather enjoyable... I still feel weird though.
It's also my first dating sim, it's okay I guess :p just very short. And it's annoying that seemingly inconsequential choices can give you a bad ending, but then that's probably a genre thing.

I also bought The Legend of Korra for Steam despite having never been exposed to the franchise, because it was a flash deal and it's a character action game by Platinum :p

Nohar

I was on Mumble, talking to a friend about the game. Between two laughs, he decided to look into dating sim games, and discovered Hatoful Boyfriend. I told him I heard about it and that it was supposed to be rather fun.
That dastard just gave it to me. He bought it for me, saying it was my Christmas' present. I've never played dating sim games, and now I have two of those... I'm gonna spend the evening dating dudes and pigeons in games...
It can't get any weirder than that.

VegiHam

I'm so very sorry, but Guinness is definitely an acquired taste. And yeah, Ireland's sort of half Irish, half European.
Yeah but when you acquire it, it tastes good.
And I'm not really understanding what this European identity Ireland half has is? Like, what are the defining traits of European culture? I can't really think of any that aren't the culture of individual nations within europe...

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I'm so very sorry, but Guinness is definitely an acquired taste. And yeah, Ireland's sort of half Irish, half European.

Is it? Guinness was the first beer I ever had and it was nice right from the start; it's also the only style of beer I can stand drinking (which I still very rarely want).

Yeah but when you acquire it, it tastes good.
And I'm not really understanding what this European identity Ireland half has is? Like, what are the defining traits of European culture? I can't really think of any that aren't the culture of individual nations within europe...

Well, I was sort of referring to Ireland being half proud of being Irish, half proud of being European, and half saying our culture is Irish, half saying it's European. Sorry for not understanding the context of the conversation. :c

Is it? Guinness was the first beer I ever had and it was nice right from the start; it's also the only style of beer I can stand drinking (which I still very rarely want).

Ehh... I must be only Irish person to not like Guinness. I don't like alcohol in general, though.

... Also, the thread title is actually pretty appropriate.

Grakl

Me with straightened hair, third time trying it. Straightening hair is fuckin hard. I also wish my camera on my phone wasn't terrible though, hah. Anybody have tips for straightening?

Edited da pic

Grakl

How is it naturally?

Poofy as hell, frizzy, and kind of curly. It's impossible to take care of, so I usually cut it down short whenever it's to this point. It looks fine when patted down and pretty wet though -- maybe I should just use styling gel?

Kater

Banned
I was on Mumble, talking to a friend about the game. Between two laughs, he decided to look into dating sim games, and discovered Hatoful Boyfriend. I told him I heard about it and that it was supposed to be rather fun.
That dastard just gave it to me. He bought it for me, saying it was my Christmas' present. I've never played dating sim games, and now I have two of those... I'm gonna spend the evening dating dudes and pigeons in games...
It can't get any weirder than that.
That's really sweet of your friend!

If you do play Hatoful Boyfriend, go with the Doctor route. Trust me, you'll love him. ;)

Nah, I'll never like that stuff. It's just not my kind of drink.

Sup gays!

How are you guys doing? Hope everything is alright with you!

Got a hangover right now. I swear I drank two liters of water earlier but its still not going away. Urgh

garyBig

Did you guys see the ending of Korra? Don't want to spoil anything, but within the context of this thread, I commend the note they decided to end on. Also, awesome season (and series) all around. Korra rulz yo!

Kater

Banned
Did you guys see the ending of Korra? Don't want to spoil anything, but within the context of this thread, I commend the note they decided to end on. Also, awesome season (and series) all around. Korra rulz yo!
I shouldn't have gone on Tumblr yesterday, spoilers ahoi. :(

Kevyt

I need to see it. In fact I need to see all episodes of Korra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom