• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
dont you hate when you decide you have to do something but then forget what it was? >__<

edit: umop do you have a super yoga/buddhist/meditation recovery trick

Kevyt

I'm not Santa Claus, you don't have to believe in anything.

One day I hope to live in a cottage on a mountain with some form of internet access. It'll be awesome.

ploiae.jpg

:p

Grakl

You went by yourself? Why lol.
It's always more fun with friends, especially those who haven't seen it before.
Don't have anyone here to go with, and I wanted to see if it would be fun since I wasn't going to do anything else tonight. I think it would be fun with Lucario though, so I won't mind trying again once I get back to Boston.

Ok. So apparently I turned my computer off and went to bed last night but I have no recollection of doing that. Strange.

It also snowed all day yesterday so we did have a white christmas after all.

Grakl

Use a body trimmer then shave when short.

Also don't shave genitals unless you like blood.

Yup, doing this from now on.

I typically don't like a shaved body. Either keep it natural or trimmed.
I've never had a (pretty much) completely shaved body before, so I'm trying it out. Doing a bunch of different stuff with my body so I can figure out what I like, since I've pretty much just ignored deciding how I look over the years.

Grakl

I suppose it depends how fast you are/how much you have to do. I always start and about five minutes later, get incredibly bored. I have a terribly short attention span it seems.
I go slow as fuck, doesn't matter to me how long I take, hah. I could spend forever doing the stuff.

Caladrius

Merry late-Christmas!
-

And I don't shave anything that can't be removed with an electric razor, though that's mainly because I can't hold a normal razor still for the life of me. (I have tremors, which makes it impossible to hold anything completely still.)

Kater

Banned
I shave the hair down below and trim the one on arms, legs, upper body. I tried waxing a few times but without good results.

Using a razor on the balls.

That's why I don't anymore haha.
I can not even try (nor do I really want to) imagine the amount of pain you had to endure from that cut. Yikes. &#128545;

Lucky you -- I have to do quite a bit to make sure I don't bleed. I've figured it out by now, though.
I dunno, I don't do anything fancy. I use a "body" razor and "body" shaving gel, and I'm not terribly gentle. Maybe my skin is just a bit thick.

Using a razor on the balls.

That's why I don't anymore haha.
That's what I do, haven't nicked my sack yet lol.

That should be hard to do, since the skin is pretty thick -- never had a problem with that. Just don't slide it to the side, lol.
Yeah, as long as your hand is somewhat steady, the thicker skin down there should be hard to cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom