• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, I don't do anything fancy. I use a "body" razor and "body" shaving gel, and I'm not terribly gentle. Maybe my skin is just a bit thick.

That's what I do, haven't nicked my sack yet lol.

Yeah, as long as your hand is somewhat steady, the thicker skin down there should be hard to cut.

It's definitel possible that the skin there is just more resilient. I do the same and have only nicked myself once so far using Gillette Mach 3 blades. I do cut myself constantly while trying to shave my face so it's definitely not skill-related. Just taking it slow and steady while using lots of shaving foam in the shower seems to work fine.

Oh also, just wondering if anybody would happen to know, my laptop's t and y button aren't working anymore when it comes to typing. to use the buttons I have to copy and paste them from elsewhere on the page and it takes ages to type messages because of it, but I know the buttons aren't broken because the "new tab" and "redo" shortcuts, which use t and y respectively, work fine. Anybody know what setting I seem to have hit to break it? hi is wha a message picall looks like if I don' ediousl go back and cop and pase he missing leers in and i renders m messages unreadable.

square really went all out with Mevius FF
It's too bad the design itself is so ugly (those tattoos...), because I love, love, LOVE some impractical sexy armor on dudes. Totally into it in a real way, like hardcore.

Kudos to them for giving it a go though, hopefully with some practice they'll improve.

Kevyt

It's definitel possible that the skin there is just more resilient. I do the same and have only nicked myself once so far using Gillette Mach 3 blades. I do cut myself constantly while trying to shave my face so it's definitely not skill-related. Just taking it slow and steady while using lots of shaving foam in the shower seems to work fine.

Oh also, just wondering if anybody would happen to know, my laptop's t and y button aren't working anymore when it comes to typing. to use the buttons I have to copy and paste them from elsewhere on the page and it takes ages to type messages because of it, but I know the buttons aren't broken because the "new tab" and "redo" shortcuts, which use t and y respectively, work fine. Anybody know what setting I seem to have hit to break it? hi is wha a message picall looks like if I don' ediousl go back and cop and pase he missing leers in and i renders m messages unreadable.

You should check keyboard options, in control panel I believe.

daripad

So I went through some old photos and found that I have more body hair than my father when he was 5 years older than I am right now lol so I can still hope for a beard meaning that I hot some genes from my grandpa
nah, not happening :p

In other news, I'll remain not dating for the next year it seems :/

So I went through some old photos and found that I have more body hair than my father when he was 5 years older than I am right now lol so I can still hope for a beard meaning that I hot some genes from my grandpa

Err why not? You're certainly old enough to try it out.

You look awesome without a beard. I actually think no beard suits you more.

Lucario

Impractical sexy armor is pretty awesome, but FF protagonists are never attractive to me. Their designs are always really overdone.

I did get a crush on zidane when I was like 13 but that doesn't count

Grakl

Impractical sexy armor is pretty awesome, but FF protagonists are never attractive to me. Their designs are always really overdone.

I did get a crush on zidane when I was like 13 but that doesn't count

You could say you wanted some of that tail.

Kevyt

Why?

Why not? Did something happen D:

daripad

Why not? And you look good without facial hair, anyway.

Err why not? You're certainly old enough to try it out.

You look awesome without a beard. I actually think no beard suits you more.

Because this guy I was chatting with doesn't seem interested in me and I'm not in a good position to keep looking for other men to date. I will just give myself more time until I feel I'm ready for it.

I was joking about the beard, I don't think I'll have one :p Yeah, I think it won't suit me.

Grakl

Because this guy I was chatting with doesn't seem interested in me and I'm not in a good position to keep looking for other men to date. I will just give myself more time until I feel I'm ready for it.

I was joking about the beard, I don't think I'll have one :p Yeah, I think it won't suit me.

Oh, alright. A year is a hella long time, I'm sure you'll do fine on the dating circuit when you're ready lol.

Kevyt

Yeah, give yourself more time. :)

Sai-kun

Banned
It's too bad the design itself is so ugly (those tattoos...), because I love, love, LOVE some impractical sexy armor on dudes. Totally into it in a real way, like hardcore.

Kudos to them for giving it a go though, hopefully with some practice they'll improve.

Yeah, really awful color scheme.

Yeah, really awful color scheme.
I don't mind the colors, but the overall design is just really awkward and those tattoos are straight out of a 90s frathouse pledging ceremony.

But as I said before, I hope they keep these types of designs coming, just done a whole lot better. XD

Kevyt

I don't mind the colors, but the overall design is just really awkward and those tattoos are straight out of a 90s frathouse pledging ceremony.

But as I said before, I hope they keep these types of designs coming, just done a whole lot better. XD

Drakes design in U4 looks really good imo. Minimalist yet stylish.

Drakes design in U4 looks really good imo. Minimalist yet stylish.
Yeah, he looks good. Not really a fan of that series though.

But I'm more talking about straight up grizzled stripper knights in metal codpieces and pectoral harnesses. Flimsy flaps of fabric over bulging berserker loin cloths. Greased up gladiators busting out of their quarter length breastplates. Sexy samurai stuffed into fundoshis peeking out of their war torn warrior wraps. Meticulously muscled monks in their meager but manly meditation means. Waxed and well-built wizards in their wanton wizard wares that barely cover their "wands". Nearly naked ninjas that have their nether regions nestled in next to nothing.

Ya know, that sort of stuff. :3

Kevyt

But I'm more talking about straight up grizzled stripper knights in metal codpieces and pectoral harnesses. Flimsy flaps of fabric over bulging berserker loin cloths. Greased up gladiators busting out of their quarter length breastplates. Sexy samurai stuffed into fundoshis peeking out of their war torn warrior wraps. Meticulously muscled monks in their meager but manly meditation means. Waxed and well-built wizards in their wanton wizard wares that barely cover their "wands". Nearly naked ninjas that have their nether regions nestled in next to nothing.

What about Batman from the Arkham series? Just realized he's a beefcake. He can lift a 250+ pound thug with just one arm.

Don't play that either, but I like some of the Batman designs I've seen from it.

Too covered up again though. I wanna see some flesh.

image.php

Ah Vita, good. I do like VN's. I'll check the series out.
Yes, definitely give it a go then. It's super awesome. (Don't look up ANYTHING about it though, even between games. I guarantee you will be spoiled.) Just read the GAF OT for the first one and that's it. (Don't even read the posts in that topic, as some on the first few pages have spoilers.)

Also, since you like VNs, have you played Virtue's Last Reward for 3DS/Vita? It's also totally incredible. (Though, as with DanganRonpa, you should play the series in order. VLR is the second game. The first one is called 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, and is available for DS and iOS, with the DS version being highly preferred.)

Kevyt

Yes, definitely give it a go then. It's super awesome. (Don't look up ANYTHING about it though, even between games. I guarantee you will be spoiled.) Just read the GAF OT for the first one and that's it. (Don't even read the posts in that topic, as some on the first few pages have spoilers.)

Also, since you like VNs, have you played Virtue's Last Reward for 3DS/Vita? It's also totally incredible. (Though, as with DanganRonpa, you should play the series in order. VLR is the second game. The first one is called 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, and is available for DS and iOS, with the DS version being highly preferred.)

I've hears great things about VLR. I'll definitely be checking out that one too.

Nobody in Street Fighter IV is cute, I hope SFV has some cute characters.

Guy is not that bad tbh.

Kater

Banned
square really went all out with Mevius FF
I like his butt in the other picture (the one that is probably to explicit to post here) but the armour looks like some "skimpy sexy armour" mod on the Skyrim Nexus. Probably not a bad thing for every everyone, but for me it is.

Nobody in Street Fighter IV is cute, I hope SFV has some cute characters.
Lots of SF characters are super hot, (my list would be a mile long), it's just that the SFIV models are kinda meh. (The ladies were also pretty brutal, probably more so.) But if we're talking new characters from a design stand point, Abel from SFIV is incredibly sexy...

The models in SFV are already looking a lot better though, so that's good. Plus, now we have Charlie back, who is my fav SF character ever, so things are looking up.

I've hears great things about VLR. I'll definitely be checking out that one too.
Yes! You'll love it. (But pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease play 999 first if you haven't already. It's of tantamount importance.)

Kevyt

Lots of SF characters are super hot, (my list would be a mile long), it's just that the SFIV models are kinda meh. (The ladies were also pretty brutal, probably more so.) But if we're talking new characters from a design stand point, Abel from SFIV is incredibly sexy...

The models in SFV are already looking a lot better though, so that's good. Plus, now we have Charlie back, who is my fav SF character ever, so things are looking up.

Yes! You'll love it. (But pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease play 999 first if you haven't already. It's of tantamount importance.)

So you like Abel and which others? And will do :)

Grakl

Ken is almost the same build as Ryu.

Uh, sure, but his face and hair are completely different.

They're hot if you're into muscles, but I'm not, hah. I want cute! Hyped for SFV though.

Kevyt

Uh, sure, but his face and hair are completely different.

They're hot if you're into muscles, but I'm not, hah. I want cute! Hyped for SFV though.

Yeah but their bodies are the same. Same height, same build, different hair and face. Too bad it also seems that in SFV the characters also look like they're in steroids (judging from Ryu). In steroids, as in very buff. Nothing wrong with that but I also agree there should be more lean characters, male and female.

So you like Abel and which others? And will do :)
Gosh, a shorter list would be which SF guys I don't like...

If I had to pick a top 10, in no particular order...

Charlie
Abel
Eagle
Alex
Urien
Ryu
Joe
T. Hawk
Dudley
Fei Long

Though I also really like Guy, Cody, Sodom, Sagat, Zangief, Geki, Ken and Gill.

Probably not gonna find a lot of "cute" guys in SF. Remy, maybe?

Grakl

Yeah but their bodies are the same. Same height, same build, different hair and face. Too bad it also seems that in SFV the characters also look like they're in steroids (judging from Ryu). In steroids, as in very buff. Nothing wrong with that but I also agree there should be more lean characters, male and female.

Why does the body being the same matter? I still have a preference for Ken because Ryu's face sucks. And yeah, hopefully less roided characters, lol.

tbh half the male cast would be if they had less muscles

Golnei

In terms of implementation, I still think Vagrant Story is unmatched in this regard, especially when you look within SE's own productions. It managed to incorporate skimpy, fetishistic designs that nevertheless appeared to fully work within their world's aesthetic and convey a sense of style and character beyond brainless sex appeal - and compared to Mevius, the tattoos actually work. Yoshida hasn't surpassed it yet when a full game's cast is taken into account; though Metal Gear on a good day demonstrates a comparable level of functional fetishism.

The artstyle is funky, but I haven't heard great things about that game unfortunately.

tbh half the male cast would be if they had less muscles
*Cuter to you

And considering how established these characters are, I doubt you'll get your wish. The best you could hope for is some new lean characters. (Though as I said, I don't think you'll get that either.) I think Remy, Yun and Yang are probably your best hope if you want lean guys.

In terms of implementation, I still think Vagrant Story is unmatched in this regard, especially when you look within SE's own productions. It managed to incorporate skimpy, fetishistic designs that nevertheless appeared to fully work within their world's aesthetic and convey a sense of style and character beyond brainless sex appeal - and compared to Mevius, the tattoos actually work. Yoshida hasn't surpassed it yet when a full game's cast is taken into account; though Metal Gear on a good day demonstrates a comparable level of functional fetishism.
I've never played Vagrant Story, but I know what you're referring to. There are some nice designs in that game. And Metal Gear also does have it's fair share of fetish bait. (I love how concerned Kojima is with having his male leads have perfect assess. XD)

But I'm talking a full on fantasy (or sci-fi, for that matter) game that goes balls to the wall with well designed, skimpy outfits for all the male characters. No doubts about it, no writing it off to "power fantasy", I mean you see these dudes and you know that priority #1 was making them look as sexy as possible.

Grakl

*Cuter to you

And considering how established these characters are, I doubt you'll get your wish. The best you could hope for is some new lean characters. (Though as I said, I don't think you'll get that either.) I think Remy, Yun and Yang are probably your best hope if you want lean guys.

Well of course I'm talking about cuter to me, dunno why you feel the need to clarify :p

I probably won't! I like to hope, though.

KOF is pretty much unrivaled for nice looking males :p

Yeah, I really like a lot of the characters from KOF13. Easy to pick a team from looks alone!

Kevyt

Gosh, a shorter list would be which SF guys I don't like...

If I had to pick a top 10, in no particular order...

Charlie
Abel
Eagle
Alex
Urien
Ryu
Joe
T. Hawk
Dudley
Fei Long

Though I also really like Guy, Cody, Sodom, Sagat, Zangief, Geki, Ken and Gill.

Charlie eh? hhmmm :p

Yang is pretty cute. It's so frustrating that I can't play at him at all, lol.

The twins are alright. They're hard to master. I always stick to easy characters like Fei Long, lol. Not that Fei isn't hard to Master, but at least I can do some basic combos with him and the Reckas are safe at a certain distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom